Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,524 members, 7,914,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Live-in Lover.what U Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Live-in Lover.what U Think? (2427 Views)

Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / See What 18 Year Old Girl Did To An Online Lover. What Do U Guys Say About This? / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live-in Lover.what U Think? by SoReal: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2006
hiya,
Just thought to find out what you think bout a boy and his girl living together. Some people think it brings "C FINISH".
Please lemme know what u guys think
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by chy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2006
it depends on the stage but it brings c finish so
dont venture at all
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by pearldrops(f): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2006
was only passing by
l will talk write more on this topic
next l come on line but it's not a sure bet
l can assure u
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Thagodfada(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2006
which one be C finish? isn't that the main idea anyway. you want to get to know the person for who they are and not what they pretend to be when you go visit or they come to your place. i don't think it brings see finish O! You only get to know the person better and if you are not compatible, at least you'll know before you make the mistake of tying the knot.

However, this depends on the stage of the relationship sha o.
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by hanson: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2006
I dont think its adviceable.Only if u were about say two months to get married.
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by SoReal: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2006
pearldrops:

was only passing by
l will talk write more on this topic
next l come on line

Can't wait, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by SoReal: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2006
Since I started this post, I think i shld write down wat i think,
moving it with ur man is a BIG BIG step n u need 2 consider a whole lotta factors. In my opinion, I think it's cooler 4 d guy 2 ask u 2 move in b4 u actually do. u also need 2 consider h close u both r 2 each other. I am ok with being a live-in if he is ok with it.
I am not gonna leave my hairbrush 2day and my thong 2morow and my shirt d next day n my weekend bag d next n , silently move in. Sistas u know what i am talkin bout
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by 4real(m): 3:02am On Apr 05, 2006
lol
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Hotstepper(f): 5:23am On Apr 05, 2006
COHABITATION, it works for some and doesn't work for some, as 4 moi, I won't live with da man tongue
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Fluffy(f): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2006
In my opinion living together before marriage is A RECIPE FOR DISASTER!!!
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Thagodfada(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2006
Make I attend to better matter ja re.

@ Fluffy

are you really fluffy
grin grin shocked grin grin cool
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by gem87(f): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2006
i don't think so fluffy, it depends on wht stage d r/ship is,
my boyfriend wnts me to move in so much but i'm not sure sha but i'm not ready 4 dat anyway besides wht wld people say?
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by glamour(f): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2006
for me its not ideal for both to live as husband and wife when  they are not married. I don't think most parents will allow their  children especially the females to illegally live with a guy; there is a price that has to be paid otherwise they will lose their dignity.
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by oluwabiyi(m): 12:59am On Apr 06, 2006
not tooooooooooo good.
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by 4real(m): 5:58am On Apr 06, 2006
omo of she pack come how will i do my run's abeg no think am oh grin
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2006
i dont think its decent for a woman to go and live with a man when her bride price has not been paid,think of the negative effects.anything can happen and the woman ends up being the fool angry
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2006
it's soooooooooo not cuul shocked shocked
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Fluffy(f): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2006
Thagodfada:

Make I attend to better matter ja re.

@ Fluffy

are you really fluffy
grin grin shocked grin grin cool

You deserve a spanking angry angry angry
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by 4real(m): 5:32am On Apr 07, 2006
can i submit my naked bumbum too grin
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2006
hee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Bolarge(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2007
Fluffy:

In my opinion living together before marriage is A RECIPE FOR DISASTER!!!
Y'can say that again.
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by simplyme3(f): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2007
y'all old fashioned.
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Bolarge(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2007
simply_me:

y'all old fashioned.
Yeah! And current divorce statistics prove just how smart it is to be "new fashioned" don't they? wink

@others
Please it's about wisdom, not 'bout what's in vogue. Thanks.
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by pearldrops(f): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2007
live-in lovers is not a sure bet to the alter, like they say not all relationships lead to marriage. one can only live in only if that person is married from my own prospective live in lovers do not render much respect for them selves, etc.
to be cont'd
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by YEMILOVE1(f): 4:34pm On May 02, 2008
It depend on:
1. both of you
2. The foundation of your relationship.
3. How long is the relaitonship.

I know the reason while some people said is not good (BECAUSE OF SEX) Good But can you tell me that SEX can't happen during the two hours you spent together, Don't let us deceive ourself again that is why i said it depend on those three things. THANKS
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 02, 2008
it actually depends on both parties

but im not really in support of it,u could go visiting maybe during d weekends but not living as man and wife,some people get tired of each other after living together as boyfriend and girlfriend
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by sheniqua: 4:49pm On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

it actually depends on both parties

but im not really in support of it,u could go visiting maybe during d weekends but not living as man and wife,some people get tired of each other after living together as boyfriend and girlfriend

some will live together,born 3 pikins sef and they are still considering marriage.
Putting the cart before the horse.
some ladies really need to wake up!!

How can a woman move in,cook ,clean,satisfy his manly desires,even bear his son and he's yet to knock on the door and ask for her hand properly?
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by AEjiro(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2008
[some people get tired of each other after living together as boyfriend and girlfriend]

In my opinion, if one is nt mature enough to live wit a partner as friends prior to marriage den one is simply nt mature enough to marry.

@post
It depends on the level of maturity involved and the circonstances on which the persons involved decided to move in wit each other. There is not wrong wit it. But if ur faith and religion re to be brought in den one shud probably nt get involved cos like someone said 'it ll affect ur spirituality'
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 02, 2008
some will live together,born 3 pikins sef and they are still considering marriage.
Putting the cart before the horse.
some ladies really need to wake up!!

How can a woman move in,cook ,clean,satisfy his manly desires,even bear his son and he's yet to knock on the door and ask for her hand properly?

hmm my sis na true u talk,by d time both live together what does d man want to propose to again,afterall they are already doing wetin husband and wife they do?

girls should really make men hunger for them d more by doing wats right,by d time d guy begs d girl to spend d night at his place and she refuses by telling him its not decent,im very sure it will make d guy run to d girls family and do what is decent
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:21pm On May 02, 2008
Am with jenny on this one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 02, 2008
dats y u r my darling naja haje ,i love u kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live-in Lover.what U Think? by olavirgin: 5:37pm On May 02, 2008
well like many said depends on a lot of stuffs.its a two sided case
1)true see finish will enter
2)u can get choked up at times and feel caged,cos its not marraige but cohabitation!
3)u WILL take each oda for granted!!!!!trust me
but sha, there's this oda side to it!U WILL LEARN TO DEAL AND MANAGE THE SPECIE CALLED WOMAN,they can be annoying at times but they are still the best dat can happen to a man!!!its only terrible for the lady if it doesnt lead to marriage

too much talk sef!!!bin there,don dat and i can say, avoid it cos u might not be able to handle it!!!!
better redipe is this,come once in a while,spend a couple of days and GAWA!!!!i mean WAKA!!make him BEG u to come!!! :Dhope i made small sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Women Prevent Mens Success / She Swallowed His Testicle In a Fit Of Rage ! / N9ja Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.