Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,836 members, 7,921,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:21 PM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (173762 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justwise(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: you got the whole the wrong, the main point of the testimony is dat they didnt see it dat i worked full time and didnt attend sch... and also God's favour for speed in getting the visa.... By strength shall no man prevail.. so dont trust in ur knowledge alone cuz it will fail u over and over again..

So God was your partner in breaking the law?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justwise(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
obamaobama: don't forget that pegan,idol worshipers,muslems,christians etc can win visa lottery.

pheny: Seriously if you are in this thread..then I believe you have faith,just that faith are in degree just like we have someone preparing for the worst...pls don't go to a fight with a mentality that u will lose out,I AM A WINNER.IJN

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by obamaobama: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
Faith or no faith may 1 will determine i hav mark all the poeple that ar pastors,evangelist etc.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by pheny: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
Why are you contradicting yourself young man,even if u r a budhist,islam, u should be expectant,and how do u engage the spirit of expectancy is via positive words like God favor is on my confirmation number,I will win in jesus name,even muslim say insha allah. If u r not dreaming big and expecting anything while not discard the 16 digit.

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
justwise:

So God was your partner in breaking the law?
man seriously anybody engaging in an argument wit u is wasting his or her time... you dont believe in prayers, words of faith and all yet u claimed ur a christian.. wat u mean God was my partner in breaking the rule... i only told u i prayed about it, i didnt do it because i wanted to do it but u see situations made me do it, watch ur post ok.. like u said earlier there is nothing new there and therefore u see no reason why i shud call it a testimony,, why not just ignore it.. dat will be better .. thnx smiley
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
pheny: Why are you contradicting yourself young man,even if u r a budhist,islam, u should be expectant,and how do u engage the spirit of expectancy is via positive words like God favor is on my confirmation number,I will win in jesus name,even muslim say insha allah. If u r not dreaming big and expecting anything while not discard the 16 digit.
now the bolded part is or are words of faith and Mr Justwise said its almost an offence to include it in ur post... wonderment.. again i see nothing wrong in saying wat u want to see..
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justwise(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: man seriously anybody engaging in an argument wit u is wasting his or her time... you dont believe in prayers, words of faith and all yet u claimed ur a christian.. wat u mean God was my partner in breaking the rule... i only told u i prayed about it, i didnt do it because i wanted to do it but u see situations made me do it, watch ur post ok..

Pray to God for knowledge of understanding because you really need it. I never mentioned anywhere that i don't believe in prayers or word of faith, i said don't derail the thread with it or over do it, say your prayer in your private corner to your God or go to religious section and open thread for that.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justwise(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: now the bolded part is or are words of faith and Mr Justwise said its almost an offence to include it in ur post... wonderment.. again i see nothing wrong in saying wat u want to see..

Again you have problem comprehending my post.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by folaonhigh(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
May 1 a wonderful day in some peoples lifes. But brother and sister if u have the faith that u will win, it is good but let us not run above our destiny. Read ecclesiastes 9:11.

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by folaonhigh(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
'But time and chance happeneth to them all.' ecc 9: 11. The time u play dv lottery is very important, is very important to you having the chance to win and the chance is the luck you have.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by obamaobama: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
Na wa o
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
justwise:

Again you have problem comprehending my post.
now in all these we re still on one issue... lets just forget all these arguments and like i said earlier... we re still one ok.. mo marra watsmiley so Mr Justwise how re you doing? smiley
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
justwise:

Pray to God for knowledge of understanding because you really need it. I never mentioned anywhere that i don't believe in prayers or word of faith, i said don't derail the thread with it or over do it, say your prayer in your private corner to your God or go to religious section and open thread for that.

wow im just seeing this, i shud pray to God for knowledge and understanding cuz i really need it and you think ur very wise or u have all the knowledge in the world.. come on man... u dont even have any, you only think you have... you shud start praying to God.. as for me i pray to God everyday for knowledge and understanding so you do same smiley

4 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by rcb34: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Codedboy95(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2013
Choi shey i fit win dix tin sha
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by huzzienat: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2013
Wow! Am usually d read every post kinda person and not comment but really dis issue is dragging. Sometin has to give pple, and if dat can't happen then we have 2 let d issue slide. Personally I think both parties have a point but every1 is allowed 2 dwell on wat dey believe in! Let's tone it down... Its jst less dan 2mths, let us learn 2 accommodate each other. We are all adults let's act like one please.

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by pheny: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2013
Well no matter who you are and no matter what you’ve done
There will come a time(waiting for dv lottery may 1) when you can’t make it on your own
And in your hour of desperation
Know you’re not the only one, praying
Lord above, I need a miracle
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by biolabee(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheny: Well no matter who you are and no matter what you’ve done
There will come a time(waiting for dv lottery may 1) when you can’t make it on your own
And in your hour of desperation
Know you’re not the only one, praying
Lord above, I need a miracle

All good but don't stuff our nose with too much sermons
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Godswisest1: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheny: Most of you in this forum need to grow up,must you be cynical with every word posted on this platform,u either duplicate the words or u negate them. And as for all of us believing God for the best,there is nothing illegal in dreaming big. Let stop waiting for God favor,but rather let us work out his favor in our confirmation number and visa processing
.First time playing ,first time winning.......
ME 2

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
God'swisest:
ME 2

Amen o, winning all d way for us all IJN!

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by pheny: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
I sabi u,did I specify my mesage 2u@biolabee....
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
biolabee:

All good but don't stuff our nose with too much sermons
if ur not enjoying the sermons, there re people that re enjoying it... The person only spoke his/her mind anyway so u shudnt let it bother u..ignore it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.