Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,158 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos (15282 Views)

BEWARE Of 15, Adekunbi Crescent,balogun Bus Stop,ikeja Is A Scam! / Got A Text For An Interview @ 15 Adekunbi Crescent, Wema Bank BS / N0 15 Adekunbi Cresent Off Oluwaleimu Street Ikeja Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by May22nd(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2012
You are free to go there if you have time and your money to waste. I went there once but I regret for going there.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Ohislee(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hmmm, health street Aliance has relocated, they left their old scamming address in Gbagada church to a new address in Ikeja.

It seems like they are upgrading!!

For those of you who went for their recruitment and still decided this is not d rite thing for U, I would commend you for being prudent. As for me, I fell victim of this Scam some few months back. I went for their recruitment, foolishly paid for the licence fee, cos I was so earger to start something, and I even went as far as buying those GNLD supplements with my money. 30K ooh, no be beans ooh excluding licence fee of 10k, mehn If I think of what I did back then, I regretted every move now, cos I am stucked with those drugs and I cannot recover my money back.

Those GNLD marketers are real big time SCAMMERS, they would convice you to buy drugs they know you can't market, all because they want to make POINTS. After they finish making their points, they dump you. Mehn I was so stupid.

God so kind, I have gotten their new address, cos the day I visit them, I would make sure, I put all their scamming asss behind bar. As$holes
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by bukatyne(f): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2012
thank God for this thread! i just got an sms from dem for interview and i decided to google d addy up. thank God i wouldn't waste moi doe et time!
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
kamistura: I got text from them too, KLMV NIG. Please anybody with information about them? Are they real?
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
kamistura: I got text from them too, KLMV NIG. Please anybody with information about them? Are they real?
lwtmbb as I saw dis post. I cald to knw wat d name of d coy, d ef up guy who pickd said HSA (Health **** Alliance) grin
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Jessygrt: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Lol! Got the text but ignored it! To me its nt authentic
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Gemc3(f): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2012
Fake people wasting ppl's time and money
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Okwegba(m): 12:58am On Oct 15, 2012
Are these recruiters frudsters. They invited me for interview today. Should I go?
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by fumzyQ(f): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2012
@leggy7..u̶̲̥̅̊ must be 1 of dem,u̶̲̥̅̊'я̲̅ nt needed here
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 29, 2012
God bless you all at Nairalanders. Ȋ̝̊̅† was their sms that woke me up too. At the end of the message, they wrote VISA and i recently applied for a post in Visaafone. I have already taken all ♍Ɣ credentials and certificates to work and decided just to google the address. May God punish them. You guys have saved me the stress of begging my boss to release me by 12pm and waste ♍Ɣ time to Ikeja all the way from the Island.

1 Like

Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by adeloveu: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2012
Don,t go to them and west ur time to go them beacause i have be there before.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by domwas2(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2012
I got the following sms last night
"YOU'RE INVITED FOR A TEST/ORAL INTERVIEW @ 15, ADEKUNBI CRESCENT, OFF OLUWALEYIMU STREET, IKEJA ON WED 31/10/2012 BY 10:AM. HEALTH STREAM"
I couldnt google d address due to internet last night, after waking up earlier got a bus and already at ikeja, i was tempted to google on my phone then i realised all these, i have attended something like this at Gbagada which resulted useless. Now to avoid wasting my time am heading to something profitable.
Thanks Guys
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by YanjuJ: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
They are bunch of scammers,I was there some weeks ago,after preaching d sermon of their organisation they ask us to register wit 8500 to work directly with their boss,so if u can't afford that they ask you to drop anything as commitment fees,why are they looking for people always,they are also in Ibadan now,one thing that's sure is that wealth gain by dishonesty will surely diminished,
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by oote: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
;DIt is an "advanced hawking job" ooooo.[color=]It is an "advanced hawking job" ooooo.[/color]It is an "advanced hawking job" ooooo.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Pking85: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Thanks guys, u just saved me from the stress n pain these scam artists inflict on unsuspecting naija unemployed class. I was almost getting ready for d interview too..lol
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by natureplushmo: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2012
Everyone on this site is entitled to their own opinions but think about it- they are scammers but yet people are making it with them. Fine you may consider the marketing job to be stressful but at least its paying. If you come down ask of david.I will personally show you how realistic it is. There is no scam whatsoever. As per the 10000 naira, it is a processing fee for license, Identity card, manuals etc to get you started. You will have the support of others to help you start making money. We offer professional health services to clients in all spheres of human endeavour and we get paid. Its not all about products. We offer counselling, organize health presentations, run diagnostic tests. From all this u make ur money. For starters training will be provided. So it is up to you to remain unemployed, looking for white collar jobs that are scarce in this our country or seize an opportunity that is presented to you and make the best out of your life.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by NoQualms1(f): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
I got an sms from NaturePlus today to come for a test/interview on 13/12/2012 by 12:30pm @14, Adeshina Str. (Behind Holy Trinity Hospital), Ikeja, Lagos. Ref:08034184727.

I just smiled when I saw it, thanks to Nairaland, I already know what they are about. I'm even surprised because I'm always careful with my CV. Anyway sha, na dem sabi.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hello guys,
I live directly opposite the apartment this 'scamming' firm use as office. I cried in my heart each time I looked from my balcony and see hundreds of young people like me: guys and ladies, innocent and rugged looking, queuing (in hot weather most time) on the road waiting for the so called interview. Which reliable company will give you interview appointment and you would negotiate your coming to 5hrs later less a day after or one week? No one!
Please, stop looking for job in desperation; open your mind and think very fast @ decision making. Your job shall surely come your way. God bless you.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by oluwatusintomi(f): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ evening peeps,pls ii got a msg from this addy,pls ow tru is it,pls reply
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by pippen213(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
I just got this today and when I called they said they are in a conference and I laughed.

Ur Invited for a Test/ Oral Interview Schld 4 2morrw 12th Jan 2013.
By 10am @ N0 15 Adekunbi Cresent off Oluwaleimu Street Ikeja Lagos State.Pls be Punctual.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by skfa1: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
They sent me the below mssg today but I aint falling for them.

Sequel 2 ur application 2 Oyen World,u"re invited 4 an interview on fri 18/1/2013 by 9am @ 15 Adekunbi Crescent,,Ikeja
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Angel15(f): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2013
Hey!!! My gush! Do u know I jst bought an emergency shoe dis evening because of dis so called enterview? I have ironed my suit, and gotten every ready, I jst came here to ask my fellow wonderful nairalanders wat to expkt only to see dis topic. Thank u all, at least I'll save my tp, moreova dey jst got me a sweet shoe cos I didn't pay for it.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by frandora(f): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Is GOD dat save u! Pls don't forget to give testimony
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Bautos: 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
samcus: D☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't go if u love urself but if u ve time 2 waste den u can try,after all there's no crime in trying but i bet u will be disappointed,a word is enoff 4 d wise

Hi nairalanders i greet you all you Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ those people them be 419 them say them name na Oneil (ole) incorporation. If u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hear when them say "ekigbe ole ole ole" na them gongon be real ole. that yeye foolish bunch of idiots that was given a space to lay their head went and 2 $ 2 together to dupe unemployed graduate of their hard earned cash as my fwend samcus don talk don't go there ooo e wo ve ear wetin him take am D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do?
Don't go!!!
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Bautos: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
samcus: D☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't go if u love urself but if u ve time 2 waste den u can try,after all there's no crime in trying but i bet u will be disappointed,a word is enoff 4 d wise

Hi nairalanders i greet you all you Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ those people them be 419 them say them name na Oneil (ole) incorporation. If u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hear when them say "ekigbe ole ole ole" na them gongon be real ole. that yeye foolish bunch of idiots that was given a space to lay their head went and 2 $ 2 together to dupe unemployed graduate of their hard earned cash as my fwend samcus don talk don't go there ooo e wo ve ear wetin him take am D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do?
Don't go oo!!!
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by MCLION1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: My conscience will not let me leave here without saying this:
Those guys at Adekunmbi crescent are as jobless as every job seeker. They send text msgs to people without job specifications or requirements just because they don't have any job for you. Let me tell you how an interview with them would go:
You would put on your best suit( smiles) only to get to the venue and realise it doesn't look like an organization. Then, you will wait for hours for the staff to come and open up the office( which you will later realize is just 2 shops merged to become one), they will sweep the floor while you( eager applicants are all outside), arrange the white chairs and then ask you guys to move in after writing your names. By this time, if you are smart enough, you will realize something fishy is going on.
Then a lady dressed in Aba made suit will come out to start the preaching.. Then they will distribute a queer-looking questionnaire for you guys to answer( that's the written test). After which another ragged looking guy will come out to preach for hours( I MEAN HOURS) telling you senseless things.. And then the wise applicants will troop out one after the other.. As if that'd not enough, a lady takes over from the guy to preach some more and then she starts brainwashing you with promises of you getting 120k or more after a presentation.. ( Na wash, cos she doesn't look like one who had even seen 120k before) and then she would gradually start to prepare your mind to part with Ur money( which is their only source of income anyway.. If you are wise enough, you will be out of the door by now..
Don't say I didn't tell you.. Those people prey on graduates who are desperate enough to respond to every vacancy( phony or real)..
You will regret going there especially if you spend a lot on tee-fare to get there.. Shikena grin
#Speaking from experience.
U r my type of person, intelligent and smart. I lov u 4 dis ur write up. I believ a word is enof 4 d wise. Job seekers, beware.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by Shegg1: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
I got the same text today
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by papiyemo: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2013
embarassedIt is actually a marketing coy involve wit health related issue but d sad part is they kip inviing me for interview, atleast 5 invite a week which have complained about 2 dem.d invite is becoming embarrassing.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by badoutyn(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
Please run for your life,if not you will waste your time,And if you are ready to ride with them,then be ready to pay 8,500.I was there on Friday,they are everywhere,They have so many coy name,they are the one bearing O'neal and so on.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by seunban: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
tx for dis trend..i got a mail from 32, toyin street opp saint leo's church ikeja..

who r dey...?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More About Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 / I Took A New Job At Only A 4% Salary Hike. Here's Why / Vacancies @ The United Nations Volunteers (abuja) - July 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.