Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,965 members, 7,890,179 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos (15283 Views)

BEWARE Of 15, Adekunbi Crescent,balogun Bus Stop,ikeja Is A Scam! / Got A Text For An Interview @ 15 Adekunbi Crescent, Wema Bank BS / N0 15 Adekunbi Cresent Off Oluwaleimu Street Ikeja Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by nenergy(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2013
Thank God for Nairaland. You guys have saved me from unnecessary transport expense and a possible query for coming late to work. I got the text yesterday evening, although i suspected foul play, i still contemplated giving it a try. Where do these guys get our contacts from?
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by larrytuns(f): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hey guys, happy new month to you all. I got the message too from esteem alliance that I shd come for an aptitude test nd oral interview at No 15 adekunbi crescent. I called the no in the text to ask for the name so dt I can read abt them,but thank God for this forum,although am new here but I can feel you guys. Good job will surely come our way. cheersHey guys, happy new month to you all. I got the message too from esteem alliance that I shd come for an aptitude test nd oral interview at No 15 adekunbi crescent. I called the no in the text to ask for the name so dt I can read abt them,but thank God for this forum,although am new here but I can feel you guys. Good job will surely come our way. cheersHey guys, happy new month to you all. I got the message too from esteem alliance that I shd come for an aptitude test nd oral interview at No 15 adekunbi crescent. I called the no in the text to ask for the name so dt I can read abt them,but thank God for this forum,although am new here but I can feel you guys. Good job will surely come our way. cheers
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by vvyxx(m): 3:44am On Feb 06, 2013
Nairalanders thank U so much! See me don iron my cloth by 3:05am shine shoe dey prepare 4 dis so called interview! I don evn collect permission 2 leave work 2mao! God bless Nairaland! God bless Nairalanders!! God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by fitzjerry(m): 1:32am On Feb 08, 2013
You are invited for a test/interview in H.S.A on Fri 8th Feb., 2013 by 9am @ 46/48, 4th floor, Allen Avenue, opposite Union bank, Ikeja Lagos. 08101694949

This is their new msg. Pls do not fall 4 dis
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by usdarecruit: 3:33am On Feb 08, 2013
Continue to wait u will grow very very old
myikee: thanks guys. their text woke me up this morning. instead of calling them i thought of googling the address and now i no exactly who they are and what they do. Health stream is thier name HS short. they are in2 marketing of health product. thats not the kind of job i want. I am ready to wait for God's best.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by usdarecruit: 3:37am On Feb 08, 2013
u guys shuld continu to full urselves yl urng ppl like u are uzin this avenue 2 beta their lives without the govt.
larrytuns: Hey guys, happy new month to you all. I got the message too from esteem alliance that I shd come for an aptitude test nd oral interview at No 15 adekunbi crescent. I called the no in the text to ask for the name so dt I can read abt them,but thank God for this forum,although am new here but I can feel you guys. Good job will surely come our way. cheersHey guys, happy new month to you all. I got the message too from esteem alliance that I shd come for an aptitude test nd oral interview at No 15 adekunbi crescent. I called the no in the text to ask for the name so dt I can read abt them,but thank God for this forum,although am new here but I can feel you guys. Good job will surely come our way. cheersHey guys, happy new month to you all. I got the message too from esteem alliance that I shd come for an aptitude test nd oral interview at No 15 adekunbi crescent. I called the no in the text to ask for the name so dt I can read abt them,but thank God for this forum,although am new here but I can feel you guys. Good job will surely come our way. cheers
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by herbay1: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
we r psld 2 invite u 4 Aptitude test 2morrow 14/02/13 @ 15, Adekunbi crescent, off oluwaleyimu st, Ikeja Lagos. by 9am, com with ur CV.HRM 08033901910

ITS A TOTAL SHAME FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by simplie: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
usda.recruit:
Continue to wait u will grow very very old
@USDA.recruit U̶̲̥̅̊ beta G̶̲̥̅̊☹ carry Αℓℓ Your brothers @ home aή∂ Your Son aή∂ recruit Dem Αℓℓ aή∂ stop disturbing our fone . HSAll. Waka shege. Barao banza
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by fitzjerry(m): 12:50am On Feb 14, 2013
U are shortlisted for interview/Test by 8:am on Friday 15/02/13 @ 15, Adekunbi Crescent,off Oluwaleimu street,Ikeja Lagos. Enq:08122413883

So their new name is Fortunecare. Allah, if i catch d mumu that is disturbing my fone with all dis msgs, ill commit murder oooo.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by gbalogun(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
Thankx for this.... got this sms today from 15 adekunbi crescent, off oluwaleyimu str, allen, ikeja...
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by akinajibola: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
I just recieved this message dis evening:
You are shortlisted for an aptitude Test 2mrw SAT 30 March by 12noon.
NO: 15 Adekunbi Cresent,Off Oluwalehinmu str.(close2 Toyin Str) Ikeja,Lag.
REF: OWS0314.
Its apparent these scammers have changed tactics to using another company name to carry out there scam work.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by olaslamz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
I got a text mssage from them last month, and now I got one again...Today beign 13th of April 2013.....Thank God I googled it.......Thhanks for the Heads up peeps
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by pcoolioz(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Okay the tin z nt scam per sai sha-its advertisment under false pretence-they know we want jobs so they tll us what we want to hear-itz a little legit if you are ready to trk under diz blazing sun witout being sure of income, trying to advertise and sell drugs-but wgat i have noticed is fake companies will always snd you messages with phone numbers instead of emails and won't put the name of their office in the message-so any message you get that the company name is not there and is sent with a normal phone-number might just be scam-
These are all the onez i have gottn so far
Congrats, you have been invited 4 an interview scheduled to hold@No 15,Adekunbi cresdmcent off Oluwaleyimu str,Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos on Monday 22/4/2013 by 2pm
You are invited for job interview on Fri 11th Jan,2013 at McDanite #9, Oremeji street, Isolo,Lag by 9am.
Kindly reply 'YES' to 08095672333 for confirmation.
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by segun(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Got the same message too for interview on saturday......was skeptical, but Thank God i confirmed from you guys..........These guys need to be dealt with.......If they are been arrested one by one, they would take caution.....SCAMMERS!!!.....especially those Health-Jokers[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Got Sms From 15,adekunbi Cresent,off Oluwaleyimu Str,allen Avenue,ikeja,lagos by tyboy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Thank God for nairaland just got dis same useless message on my phone that I av been shortlisted for an interview @ the said address. I decided to google the address since no company name was mention, I could av travelled all the way from sagamu down to lagos for dis nonsence ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More About Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 / I Took A New Job At Only A 4% Salary Hike. Here's Why / Vacancies @ The United Nations Volunteers (abuja) - July 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.