Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:02 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1033101 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Caracta:
i've signed him off. Pass your judgment

hmmm, *cough n sip water*
this is my judgemnt!.... ITbomb, you are hereby banned from posting in this room for 30mins for calling carata unmentionable/untypable names..... You have 60sec to apeal this judgemnt.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ITbomb(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sijo01:

this is my judgemnt!.... ITbomb, you are hereby banned from posting in this room for 30mins for calling carata unmentionable/untypable names..... You have 60sec to apeal this judgemnt.
May the Prosecutor proceed with the exhibits
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sijo01:

Signed
Derailer's Paradise Advocate
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
[quote
author=kunletiwoo] e de ro ra madam? Asa ti be yin? No
vex naw... U too say yes to someone and let al dis come to an end ha!
Oya sowi ehen... wink
[/quote]
whose side are you on? Are you gay?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
lol. as usual. D room never romantic as prescribed.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ITbomb(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
kunletiwoo: Signed
Derailer's Paradise Advocate
I be citizen.
I get right to fair hearing.
This is purely a family matter
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
lalaosky: Itsmodella, make sure say you collect the money den come over make we jollificate o jare
of course na, I'll do it all for you.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Caracta:
whose side are you on? Are you gay?
Ur my personal person naw trust me. Always on ur side. wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
ITbomb:
May the Prosecutor proceed with the exhibits

Caracta:
He called me a LovePeddler

Now, guilty or not guilty?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
ITbomb:
I be citizen.
I get right to fair hearing.
This is purely a family matter
Ehen? Famil... Wat? Did u say Family matter?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
lol...abeg i need to hit my bed.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ITbomb(m): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sijo01:

I was under duress when that statement was made , when I recovered , I issued a Disclaimer. She can bear me witness.
How would I as a gentleman call my lady that ?.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
Oya Caracta, please define d kinda relationship u guys had before naw.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
kunletiwoo: Oya Caracta, please define d kinda relationship u guys had before naw.

exactly!
Do that quickly bfor we proceed on this case.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sijo01:

Babe Law... Dats was a wel done job smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
ITbomb:
I was under duress when that statement was made , when I recovered , I issued a Disclaimer. She can bear me witness.
How would I as a gentleman call my lady that ?.

noooo. Not that one. that one has passed nah. it was settled. This is another one
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ITbomb(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
kunletiwoo: Oya Caracta, please define d kinda relationship u guys had before naw.
OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What we dealing with now is to apologize and move over . The argument does not hold
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
OBJECTION sustained. The question is irrelevant to the case in court.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ITbomb(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sijo01:

exactly!
Do that quickly bfor we proceed on this case.
My lord , the argument lack merit and it does not enhance or demerit the proceedings of this case.
It is borne out of naive curiosity
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
ITbomb:
OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What we dealing with now is to apologize and move over . The argument does not hold

you are the accuse, you cant defend yourself. You are entitle to a Lawyer/Lawyers. Get for yourself.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
Caracta: OBJECTION sustained. The question is irrelevant to the case in court.
Babe Law, Don't u think we should dismiss this case? sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2012
goodnight peeps. We need a verdict.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2012
Caracta: OBJECTION sustained. The question is irrelevant to the case in court.

Objection overuled, younglady!..... The clerification is very important, since the acuse claimed its a family matter. Its not within the jurisdiction of this court to delibrate to family matter.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ITbomb(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2012
Sijo01:

you are the accuse, you cant defend yourself. You are entitle to a Lawyer/Lawyers. Get for yourself.
In 1975, the court affirmed the right of self-
representation in the landmark case of Faretta v. California, and eight years later the respective roles of the pro se defendant and standby counsel were further defined in McKaskle v. Wiggins.� �In Faretta v. California
We need an adjournment. May after the nite together we will withdraw the case from public scrutiny
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2012
Caracta: goodnight peeps. We need a verdict.
Oya, Go and love him forever. COURT!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
of course na, I'll do it all for you.

awwww...never knew you are so LOMANTIC...lol.

bia ike, no dey eye me jor...i am reciprocating this lovely gesture..am innocent
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2012
ITbomb:
In 1975, the court affirmed the right of self-
representation in the landmark case of Faretta v. California, and eight years later the respective roles of the pro se defendant and standby counsel were further defined in McKaskle v. Wiggins.� �In Faretta v. California
We need an adjournment. May after the nite together we will withdraw the case from public scrutiny

Hope, u'v not forgoten we'r in Nigeria?....... Well adjourment granted. After spending the night together, report back to this humble court tomoro to withdraw or substain this case.

I rise!...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ITbomb(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2012
kunletiwoo: Oya, Go and love him forever. COURT!
Take heart.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 12:11am On Oct 19, 2012
kunletiwoo: Oya, Go and love him forever. COURT!

hahahahaha! Barrister Love.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 19, 2012
Sijo01:

hahahahaha! Barrister Love.
Yes naw, wen she's proving hard. Lol...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by jhydebaba(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Is dat it? Dem get hairy snail if ya want o! tongue
shocked
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 19, 2012
lalaosky:

awwww...never knew you are so LOMANTIC...lol.

bia ike, no dey eye me jor...i am reciprocating this lovely gesture..am innocent
Innocent ke? you're already entangled and I have told you already that me and Ike are over and done with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.