Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1033105 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
Innocent ke? you're already entangled and I have told you already that me and Ike are over and done with.

chei, this our love is gonna be the refrence point of how love ought to be..*puppy face*...bia, seun/MOD, where the heck is the AM IN LOVE button huh?

Modella, please close the curtain, i can see a shadow resembling that of ike's peeping us
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 19, 2012
lalaosky:

chei, this our love is gonna be the refrence point of how love ought to be..*puppy face*...bia, seun/MOD, where the heck is the AM IN LOVE button huh?

Modella, please close the curtain, i can see a shadow resembling that of ike's peeping us
yes of course *closes the curtain* him and his kind are prohibited from viewing pleasures.... hmmmm, this should be fun.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by AntiGbagaun(f): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2012
Sijo01:

hmmm, *cough n sip water*
this is my judgemnt!.... ITbomb, you are hereby banned from posting in this room for 30mins for calling carata unmentionable/untypable names..... You have 60sec to [size=15pt]apeal[/size] this judgemnt.
shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by AntiGbagaun(f): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2012
Sijo01:

you are the [size=15pt]accuse[/size], you cant defend yourself. You are [size=15pt]entitle[/size] to a Lawyer/Lawyers. Get for yourself.
shocked sad sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by AntiGbagaun(f): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Sijo01:

Objection overuled, younglady!..... The [size=15pt]clerification[/size] is very important, since the [size=15pt]acuse[/size] claimed its a family matter. Its not within the jurisdiction of this court to delibrate [size=15pt]to[/size] family matter.
angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2012
LMAO!! Anti-Gbagaun is killing me!! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ikekings(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
Innocent ke? you're already entangled and I have told you already that me and Ike are over and done with.
Hmmm... She's serious ooo shocked shocked shocked ... **sighs**.. A breath of fresh air... **hibernation mode activated** cool cool cool... Ciao...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by free2ryhme: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2012
look as stray bullet they fly for this thread i don take cover oooo grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
yes of course *closes the curtain* him and his kind are prohibited from viewing pleasures.... hmmmm, this should be fun.

model, how was your night...i had nightmares after we slept...i saw ike's spirit pursuing me with a sharp cutlass...asking me of HIS modella as if he owns you.undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

@ike, how you dey naw...no let this your E-badu belle and E-jealousy make you deny me your sister ogringringringringringrin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2012
Shola, how you doing?...this one you deceided to grace this derailers thread with your sexy shape, hope all is well cos i haven't seen you here for a long time
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Goldieluks: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2012
Lol@ Anti-Gbagaun, another sexkilluna grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2012
lalaosky: Shola, how you doing?...this one you decided to grace this derailing thread with your sexy shape, hope all is well cos i haven't seen you here for a long time
My boo, long time ooo!

Diff ppl now rock the thread and since I don't know most of them, I just waka commot smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
Goldieluks: Lol@ Anti-Gbagaun, another sexkilluna grin
I have a strong feeling 190 is behind that moniker.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by AntiGbagaun(f): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by AntiGbagaun(f): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
lalaosky: Shola, how you doing?...this one you [size=15pt]deceided[/size] to grace this derailers thread with your sexy shape, hope all is well cos i haven't seen you here for a long time
angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
i actually suspected sexkillz
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
Caracta:
I don't know. But 190 is always promoting Anti-Gbagaun.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by AntiGbagaun(f): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
I don't know. But 190 is always promoting Anti-Gbagaun.
cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by AntiGbagaun(f): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
Caracta:
undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
great, a dumb, faceless member that only uses emoticons to ring out bad English undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by AntiGbagaun(f): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
joeydozzy: great, a dumb, faceless member that only uses emoticons to ring out bad English undecided
cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ATMC(f): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
angry angry
lol...u funny die
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
#yawns#
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
Caracta: #yawns#
Pele lol...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
Could you guys just spare your time and visit the political section and nominate your candidate for Eze ndi igbo of NL.seems the thread won't be on the FP.so please you can endeavour to visit the section and nominate.the nomination is opened for non-igbos too.thanks.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
berem: Could you guys just spare your time and visit the political section and nominate your candidate for Eze ndi igbo of NL.seems the thread won't be on the FP.so please you can endeavour to visit the section and nominate.the nomination is opened for non-igbos too.thanks.
What does the Eze ndi Igbo of Nairaland do? What are his duties?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by flash11(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
Phew! Just finished romping a friend on a nice game of PES! I'm supercharged for tonight men. . . Tgif!!!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by innocentchuks(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
@berem i dey feel ur swag carry on how was ur day?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
What does the Eze ndi Igbo of Nairaland do? What are his duties?
if you wanna know more,just go there and read the functions of the Eze.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
innocent chuks: @berem i dey feel ur swag carry on how was ur day?
splendid my dear.nothing do you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.