Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1030806 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ignis: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
binger: SERIOUSLY?!! Its gonna be an epic field battle...something tells me Man u will trash them out of d league...
The thing told you lies.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ayobase(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wiv me! Any message?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Goldieluks: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

Psychologist

That's very good.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Redmosquito(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

None.

Im a Psychologist.
Seriously shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
ignis:
The thing told you lies.
Just wait and see...whoever i give my support is a sure winner.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by EzePromoe: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: Heaven don dey stone China now.

Also heard that tomorrow when it will happen in Nigeria that Lagos and Port Harcourt land mass will be moved geographically to the current position of Maiduguri. shocked
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Goldieluks:

That's very good.

Thank you smiley

I don't know how Nigerians deal with mental health problems, but I want to try and introduce the holistic approach into their treatment programmes. Get it to be more patient-focused, and to make it easier for people to assess therapeutic programmes.

I'm burning with ideas, just don't know who to speak to about it in Nigeria LOL.

My mum has links in Aro hospital, so my plan is to start from there. Don't know how far that will get me sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ayobase(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
binger: Ayo, ke kwanu?

Lafia Kalou!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Redmosquito:
Seriously shocked shocked shocked shocked

No -___-

grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Redmosquito(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

No -___-

grin grin
Amadioha where u dey? I want you to fry something for me! angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Redmosquito(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
Eze Promoe: BREAKING NEWS: Heaven don dey stone China now.

Also heard that tomorrow when it will happen in Nigeria that Lagos and Port Harcourt land mass will be moved geographically to the current position of Maiduguri. shocked
Heaven dey stone china as e fyne reach?! shocked
Dat wan mean say na Hell go missile us ooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
Redmosquito:
Amadioha where u dey? I want you to fry something for me! angry angry

It's abiL, not amadioha! angry

& I'm not your cook! angry angry

tongue grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
That's quite odd undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sexkillz congrats! wink grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ayobase(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL: Sexkillz congrats! wink grin

What are we celebrating?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Eze Promoe: BREAKING NEWS: Heaven don dey stone China now.

how sweet. I'll remember to wear metal plates tomorrow.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hope I'll be in the mood for wooing tomorrow. I don't even know sh1t about my candidate yet. *sigh*

I'll be fine as long as I'm not competing with Goldie cool I was so close to losing, last time embarassed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

Thank you smiley

I don't know how Nigerians deal with mental health problems, but I want to try and introduce the holistic approach into their treatment programmes. Get it to be more patient-focused, and to make it easier for people to assess therapeutic programmes.

Forgive me,I couldn't resist quoting this post. sad

1) Generally, Nigerians being patient? shocked You need to take a look at morning traffic and you would see virtually everyone needs rehab. No kidding. Thank GoD for BRT though

2) I really doubt the above you wrote there, cause nigerian mad man different from 'oyinbo'(permit my use of lingua here) mad man.

I do hope you will be able to practise what you typed there when you eventually see them.

Plus you could also help us advice them, to get those on the streets given your 'links' as they are not ornaments or flowers that should decorate the public.

Just saying.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

Lafia Kalou!
Opash Ananda!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by EzePromoe: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Heaven to give Farouk and others special beating in tomorrow's apocalypse.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Goldieluks: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Shollypopz: Hope I'll be in the mood for wooing tomorrow. I don't even know sh1t about my candidate yet. *sigh*

I'll be fine as long as I'm not competing with Goldie cool I was so close to losing, last time embarassed

Am outta the competition babe. Going bulk shopping tommorow. Pretty tight schedule for me.
embarassed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Legit1:

Forgive me,I couldn't resist quoting this post. sad

1) Generally, Nigerians being patient? shocked You need to take a look at morning traffic and you would see virtually everyone needs rehab. No kidding. Thanks to BRT though

2) I really doubt the above you wrote there, cause nigerian mad man different from 'oyinbo'(permit my use of lingua here) mad man.

I do hope you will be able to practise what you typed there when you eventually see them.

Plus you could also help us advice them, to get those on the streets given your 'links' as they are not ornaments or flowers that should decorate the public.

Just saying.

What the fück?

Patient-focused as in directing the care based on the needs of patients and not how much profit or money they can earn from them.

If the mad ones on the street (exclude the spiritual madness o grin) are attended to before their health deteriorate, then they won't be dancing around nâked.

I'm not saying I'm going to change everything in a day, but my plan is to give them ideas (maybe train them) as to how they can go about making those changes. Rome wasn't built in one day.

Hahaha that last paragraph is funny as fück. cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ayobase(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
binger: Opash Ananda!

@looks around for Dico@
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:
how sweet. I'll remember to wear metal plates tomorrow.
Bad idea...the sun will be red hot tomorrow.wearing metal plates is the easiest way to get 'fried'
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

Na now now jaybee dey free me o....ban just dey expire!
oboi, tell me u were caged all this while? No wonder, i nor dey see u. Na dat slum stuff attract ban for so many guys that day. If i was there, i knw there is no way i cud have escaped the ban-spree.

Welcome back!

Hope say they no ban binger too cos him ma scarce small....?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

@looks around for Dico@
lol...who the fark is dico?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

What are we celebrating?
me ma nor knw. Abi, d guy nor wan b mod again?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

What are we celebrating?

Ask him nau cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

What the fück?

Patient-focused as in directing the care based on the needs of patients and not how much profit or money they can earn from them.

Never said anything about profits.

Come sef, you intend to contribute by going to a private hospital?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
binger: Bad idea...the sun will be red hot tomorrow.wearing metal plates is the easiest way to get 'fried'
she will undergo some tanning...definately......
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
caseless: Hope say they no ban binger too cos him ma scarce small....?
Hey bloda,i wasn't banned oh...just extra taking time preparing for this festive season. I must enjoy it wella
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
@D-Ex sweery kiss kiss, I'm fine thanks

@abiL, for some reason NL won't open on my PC so I have to make do with my phone and it feels very shitty but I'm good.

You shouldn't be scared of going home. You'll be fine. Is it not just Naija? grin grin

@Sholly, when do you plan on going to Nig.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.