Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,259 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:02 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1032588 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ayobase(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
caseless: oboi, tell me u were caged all this while? No wonder, i nor dey see u. Na dat slum stuff attract ban for so many guys that day. If i was there, i knw there is no way i cud have escaped the ban-spree.

Welcome back!

Hope say they no ban binger too cos him ma scarce small....?

Na from slum....not sure about Banger!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Legit1:

Never said anything about profits.

Come sef, you intend to contribute by going to a private hospital?

I did. Read my post again, you might have missed the other things I've added to it.

My contribution is not set in stones. I would like to. Even if it's in a public psychiatric hospital or just offering therapeutic sessions to those who need it.

I just need to go first to get an idea of what they provide to patients since there is little information available on google about Nigeria's psychiatric wards that can help me with my research.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ayobase(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mondi_cheeks don finish sagamu....yeeeeeyyy!

I DON DIE....LMFAO.... grin shocked cry embarassed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

What the fück?

Patient-focused as in directing the care based on the needs of patients and not how much profit or money they can earn from them.

If the mad ones on the street (exclude the spiritual madness o grin) are attended to before their health deteriorate, then they won't be dancing around nâked.

I'm not saying I'm going to change everything in a day, but my plan is to give them ideas (maybe train them) as to how they can go about making those changes. Rome wasn't built in one day.

Wetin be spiritual madness?

When you were going through your training or program, did they tell you spiritual madness dey? Madness na madness!
Finito!

Health deteriorate to nakkedness? What ever levels it gets to or beyond. Are you telling me there is no remedy for such peeps?

You certainly can't change nigeria system in a day. That's for sure! But I do hope you leave a considerably positive mark before jetting out again!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by UjSizzle(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
binger: Bad idea...the sun will be red hot tomorrow.wearing metal plates is the easiest way to get 'fried'
no one said anything about hot sun sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
ItsModella: @D-Ex sweery kiss kiss, I'm fine thanks

@abiL, for some reason NL won't open on my PC so I have to make do with my phone and it feels very shitty but I'm good.

You shouldn't be scared of going home. You'll be fine. Is it not just Naija? grin grin

@Sholly, when do you plan on going to Nig.?

I thought you were ignoring us! grin

How is it going? Please bring me ewa agoyin!!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
binger: Hey bloda,i wasn't banned oh...just extra taking time preparing for this festive season. I must enjoy it wella
correct! Preparing for tha season? *dances to wizkid and sarz's beat of life(samba)*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
Legit1:

Wetin be spiritual madness?

When you were going through your training or program, did they tell you spiritual madness dey? Madness na madness!
Finito!

Health deteriorate to nakkedness? What ever levels it gets to or beyond. Are you telling me there is no remedy for such peeps?

You certainly can't change nigeria system in a day. That's for sure! But I do hope you leave a considerably positive mark before jetting out again!

I don't think you read my posts properly before replying back.
Please do try and read it again, because I don't like repeating myself. smiley

I'm still going through my training, and western cultures don't recognise spiritual madness like African people do.

"Some people in Africa are mad beyond medical help" (My dad, 2012) cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

Na from slum....not sure about Banger!
i said it. Banger jst told me he escaped.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:
no one said anything about hot sun sad
Well,perhaps u missed that,but the sun increasing rapidly in temperature is one of the features of 'ending world'
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

I did. Read my post again, you might have missed the other things I've added to it.

My contribution is not set in stones. I would like to. Even if it's in a public psychiatric hospital or just offering therapeutic sessions to those who need it.

I just need to go first to get an idea of what they provide to patients since there is little information available on google about Nigeria's psychiatric wards that can help me with my research.

Lmao! That tells you what to expect and more importantly get PREPARED for!

Btw, am not being pessimistic or such.

I would really love to get your feedback on what you saw here compared to how its done there though.

Goodluck!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

I don't think you read my posts properly before replying back.
Please do try and read it again, because I don't like repeating myself. smiley

I'm still going through my training, and western cultures don't recognise spiritual madness like African people do.

"Some people in Africa are mad beyond medical help" (My dad, 2012) cheesy

There I was thinking you would change history grin wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

I thought you were ignoring us! grin

How is it going? Please bring me ewa agoyin!!
I'm experiencing some jetlag but it's all good.

As for the ewa agoyin, that's if I don't finish it all, I love that thing like crazy grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
ItsModella: NL won't open on my PC so I have to make do with my phone and it feels very shitty
hmmmmm.....i shld be crying.. na fone get me ooo.....i cant stay long on d system.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Legit1:

spot-on!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
caseless: i said it. Banger jst told me he escaped.
dude, who the hell is Banger?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Legit1

There are several types of mental disorders: personality disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, eating disorders, anxiety etc.

How many old people in Nigeria have been diagnosed from suffering from dementia? I'm guessing none or very few.

If more mental health practitioners in Nigeria are aware of the proper diagnostic procedures (such as the DSM criteria), there will be less chance of people in Nigeria with mental illness not getting the proper treatment they require.

Treatment for depression is different to the one given to someone who is schizophrenic.

Instead of sending some them to the herbalists, to church, or even left without help, they can be diagnosed properly and given the proper treatment method.

But a problem with Nigeria is that money isn't getting directed to where it's needed. I blame your government. Tut tut!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Legit1:

I wish! embarassed cry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
ItsModella:
I'm experiencing some jetlag but it's all good.

As for the ewa agoyin, that's if I don't finish it all, I love that thing like crazy grin grin

Awww pele kiss

Food is one of the reason I want to to back to Nigeria. I will chop tire! grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Legit1:

Lmao! That tells you what to expect and more importantly get PREPARED for!

Btw, am not being pessimistic or such.

I would really love to get your feedback on what you saw here compared to how its done there though.

Goodluck!

Are you in the medical fields?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Phew! so Malaysia has actually survived the first 4hours of 21st December. undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
binger: dude, who the hell is Banger?
sori,sir! It was a corruption of ur id and ay-base was behind it. Thank u!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Shake my tail(smt).....shrug my shoulder(sms), infact, e nor do me....i shake my feather(smf)...

Legit, who's that?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL: There are several types of mental disorders: personality disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, eating disorders, anxiety etc.

How many old people in Nigeria have been diagnosed from suffering from dementia? I'm guessing none or very few.

If more mental health practitioners in Nigeria are aware of the proper diagnostic procedures (such as the DSM criteria), there will be less chance of people in Nigeria with mental illness not getting the proper treatment they require.

Treatment for depression is different to the one given to someone who is schizophrenic.

Instead of sending some them to the herbalists, to church, or even left without help, they can be diagnosed properly and given the proper treatment method.

But a problem with Nigeria is that money isn't getting directed to where it's needed. I blame your government.

Pardon my earlier rhetorics, now you have made it explicitly clear. I understand where you are coming from.

You have been away for 16 years, that's quite a long time.

I shall wait for you to conduct your research, see how applicable your ideas are and if it will be accepted or possibly considered.

I really wish you would focus on the public institutions though. embarassed

Anyways,
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

Are you in the medical fields?

Nope,just concerned.

Seen a lot of shitty things concerning doctors and the ineffective medical system in Nigeria.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
caseless: sori,sir! It was a corruption of ur id and ay-base was behind it. Thank u!
lol...i thought as much.don't corrupt it again. Thank u!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
Legit1:

Pardon my earlier rhetorics, now you have made it explicitly clear. I understand where you are coming from.

You have been away for 16 years, that's quite a long time.

I shall wait for you to conduct your research, see how applicable your ideas are and if it will be accepted or possibly considered.

I really wish you would focus on the public institutions though. embarassed

Anyways,

Tbh, I'll focus on any institution(s) that want my help lol.

I'm expecting a lot of them to discard my ideas because they might see me as too young. sad

But I really wanna contribute to the mental health facilities in Nigeria.. If I don't die from the heat. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
binger: lol...i thought as much.don't corrupt it again. Thank u!
even me, when i saw banger, i realise it correlate with the festive season which u have been preparing for, i joined him.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by DExplorer1: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

Awww pele kiss

Food is one of the reason I want to to back to Nigeria. I will chop tire! grin
abiL, what's to to? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
caseless: Shake my tail(smt).....shrug my shoulder(sms), infact, e nor do me....i shake my feather(smf)...

Legit, who's that?

Who is who?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

Tbh, I'll focus on any institution(s) that want my help lol.

I'm expecting a lot of them to discard my ideas because they might see me as too young. sad

But I really wanna contribute to the mental health facilities in Nigeria.. If I don't die from the heat. grin

Whatever the case may be,DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED!!!!

If our supposed leaders are not helping, we only have ourselves to do so.

God knows, I don't want to be driving my child to school and suddenly he/she sees a mad woman or man and wonder what tha heck was that!.

I saw that shyt! Don't want my child to see the same!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

abiL, what's to to? undecided

Oga mumu.

Typo.

"To go"

#yimu

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.