Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,861 members, 7,942,158 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? (13492 Views)

10 Types Of Women Who's Husband's Will Always Cheat. / As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic / 4 Reasons Why Your Guy Or Husband Will Cheat On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Tyche(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
She is practically marrying his mum. But I believe in change, the guy might later turn good, just maybe.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by kpolli(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
slimyem: He's my friend's fiance.he's the only child whose mum will do anything for.
He doesnt have a job per se but his mum wants him to get married.the woman loves my friend,gives her pocket money, buys her stuff,call her and do all other assumed responsibilities of the fiance asides intimacycheesy.
When she sensed my friend wasn't comfortable coming to visit the guy in her house,she rented a 3-bedroom apartment for him and equipped it.
She's responsible for EVERYTHING in the house and even gives my gf money to cook food for her son if she isnt able to send food stuff and ingredients down.

Whenever the guys broke,he calls mummy and she responds.
Though he says he's trying to make money but his avenues are not clear-cut.trying to land contracts and bla-bla and hanging around political god-fathers.
A date has being fixed for introductions and an assumed wedding date already.
What kind of a husband would he be because technically he's nothing without his mum?
My friend is worried and so am i for her.

Either he is handicap or has psychological problems. . . . Watch this space
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by whealthy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
The question is who will be responsible for feeding and house keeping et al after marriage? Mummy! So they would be under her wings like old times, the case straight like cigar!
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by koolJ1(f): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
First,ur friend's guy is a man. He'l be a husband soon,den a father. If he shirks his duties as a man, unless hell freezes over,he'l shirk his duties as a husband,den as a father not cuz he wants to buh as previously stated,he simply doesn n won't know how! Can ur friend handle the responsibilities of woman n man; wife n husband; mother n father?
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Olalekan0(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
slimyem: forget that thing!
Nor be babalawo matter but a mother's overstreched protection and responsibility towars her son.
Since he's unable to get a job,do you expect his mom to neglect him and watch him suffer?
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by ijebuboy18(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
If ur friend wz my sister,I will advice her to stay clear of d guy,cos d mum is gonna b running dis marriage, d guy will practically hav no say. I understand that to find our way in this world we need our parents, but for how long will d guy be needing d mum, huh?
If the mum keeps providing for that family afta d marriage, den she is d head of that family, ur friend needs a man not mummy's boy.
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by slimyem: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
Olalekan 0: Since he's unable to get a job,do you expect his mom to neglect him and watch him suffer?
No,i don't!
...and i wouldnt sign on him as a fiancee or husband to anyone too...
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by VEE2010(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
Why can't his Mum give him some money to establish a business of his own? I think, this overstretch by his Mum has several under tone that may not be known. Also, the OP didn't tell us the educational background/health condition of the said Husband to be.
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by pendusky(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
slimyem: He's my friend's fiance,and the only child to his mum,who will do anything for him.
He doesn't have a job but his mum wants him to get married.

His Mum loves my friend,gives her pocket money, buys her stuff,call her and do all other assumed responsibilities of the fiance asides intimacycheesy.

When she sensed my friend wasn't comfortable coming to visit the guy in her house,she rented a 3-bedroom apartment for him and equipped it.She's responsible for EVERYTHING in the house, and even gives my girlfriend money to cook food for her son if she isn't able to send food stuff and ingredients down.

Whenever the guy is broke,he calls mummy and she responds.Though he says he's trying to make money but his avenues are not clear-cut.trying to land contracts and hanging around political god-fathers.

What kind of a husband would he be because technically he's nothing without his mum?
hav seen them b4. They got job on e weding day. Anyting is posible.
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Boyoorisha: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
ayobase: Judging someone afar via hearsay is an allegation!
You might be surprise if he is not the kind of guy u tot of.
Allow ur friend to work it out!
The only responsible response so far!
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by teejakes(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hmmmmm...... Mama is working on d instructions of her babalawo I think!

He must b a calabash baby IMO lipsrsealed

What the elder see by sittting down, the child can not see standing up. @Idowuogbo u might be very much correct.
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
slimyem: He's my friend's fiance,and the only child to his mum,who will do anything for him.

His Mum loves my friend,gives her pocket money, buys her stuff,call her and do all other assumed responsibilities of the fiance asides intimacycheesy.

When she sensed my friend wasn't comfortable coming to visit the guy in her house,she rented a 3-bedroom apartment for him and equipped it.She's responsible for EVERYTHING in the house, and even gives my girlfriend money to cook food for her son if she isn't able to send food stuff and ingredients down.

Whenever the guy is broke,he calls mummy and she responds.Though he says he's trying to make money but his avenues are not clear-cut.trying to land contracts and hanging around political god-fathers.

By the bolded I take it its You. Well Id say as long as the guy sticks with U and doesnt beat U and he screws U good, U have nothing 2 worry abt. When thw mum passes on she'll leave a fortune 4 y'all
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
teejakes:

What the elder see by sittting down, the child can not see standing up. @Idowuogbo u might be very much correct.

Hmmmmm......

Let's keep mute o!
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by naylove(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
he gonna be a bery beryy silly weak hubby who will need a roster from mama on love making. who might even have to record their act of lovemaking to play it to mama (i.e. if mama isnt in the berdroom with them) and ask her for approval or diasproval as to his sexual prowess.

now, on a serious note- he needs to really really detach himself from his mama's hands coz hey- we talking about his own family now. when it comes to marriage, your biological families are secondary. its abt the man, his wife and his personal offsprings. there's no problem if he needs a little help from mama to set himself up but that should be a short term thing not their means of sustenance. common, now whas up with today's girls anyway. either they marry someone too reash now this one is marriaging grin a dead broke dude. phew.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Gbemmyxal(f): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
Do d girl in question av anyfin she's doing? Does she have a job? Wotz her career status?
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by slimyem: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
VEE2010: Why can't his Mum give him some money to establish a business of his own? I think, this overstretch by his Mum has several under tone that may not be known. Also, the OP didn't tell us the educational background/health condition of the said Husband to be.
he's a regular Nigerian graduate with sound health...at least physically!
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by slimyem: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
Babzilla:
By the bolded I take it its You. Well Id say as long as the guy sticks with U and doesnt beat U and he screws U good, U have nothing 2 worry abt. When thw mum passes on she'll leave a fortune 4 y'all
No.its NOT me!
Thanks for your opinion!
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Dipwater(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
Slimy baby I think u are the friend. The mum wants to hang the whole responsibities on somebodys neck ,so u beta run as fast as u can ,the question u shuld ask urself is how long is she going to keep helping the big 4 nothing son .wat if something happens to her bizniz? Wat if she dies?

The problem with so many girls has to do with long throat .they luv money and comfort sooo much .they can do anything posible to stay close to money .a hardworking girl with clear vision wuld always think of nearest future b4 she takes any step in life .so my luvly sister be wise
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2012

I don't understand women nowadys.

Why would you marry a man who does not assume the responsibility of being a man? No job, no financial stability. Is his mom going to be the father for their children too?

I'm just tired, tired of Nigerian women settling for less than they're worth. Romance/Family section of NL has to be the worst for anyone who has marriage in mind.

Whenever the guy is broke,he calls mummy and she responds.Though he says he's trying to make money but his avenues are not clear-cut.trying to land contracts and[b] hanging around political god-fathers.[/b]

God have mercy!! shocked

What else does the poster want us to say now?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by hrhobi1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
@Slimyem Tell your friend to proceed on with the marriage,but she should immediately get enough funds from her in-law and start-up a good business and also prepare herself to be in control of the house, Have no more than 2 kids whether her husband likes it or not.

Bye baby.
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by musulumi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
before i say anything, my questions are:
1. How old is the mother?
2. Is she part of the few who will not "see death until the son of man comes back"?
If there can be convincing answers to the above questions, then your friend should go ahead and marry the man.
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Rhino5dm: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
Does he phock her in doggy style? If yes, then he must a lazy type. How can you be phocking doggy when you can't even put food on your table.
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by babeface3: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
My friend, my friend, why Nigerians no dey come out clean for wetin dey affect them even when they are using nicks for wetin no even dey bad;...
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by pweetymama(f): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2012

hmmmn..wat a world.i wud hv been a victim of same circumstance bt i ran as fast as my legs cud carry me wen i had d chance.today,m haPpily married.in my own case,i advised myself cos no one knew wat i was passing thru.make ΰя friend understand dis is a lifetime issue.marriage is nt smtin u enter wt a shallow mind.u hv to b fully prepared for d consequences of ΰя action.d guy will not change except he decides within himself to.mummy will always b relied upon to foot all bills.she just has to make up her mind.
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Onuokwu: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2012

Really? Your friend needs public advice before she can decide on this one?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
the first response was so on point.

why cant the mother set him up with a business?
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
I wish I had a mum like that(I aint complaining abt U mom U tha best mmmuah
Love u 2 bits) I wont do a darn thing just sit back & let the gud times roll
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by dayokanu(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
Does the guy need help to ffuck the girl?
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by bonna4u(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2012

He is going to be a husband who only takes orders from his mum. Your friend is in for a rough ride if she ever disagrees with the mum in the course of the marriage.

Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by ariyokunle: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
Slimyem i've followed ur post awhile on NL so i can atlist tel d way u reason to an extend-u ant d best to decide here but ur friend.Most response to ur post are ladies owing to d African setting of motherinlaw influnce in marriages:i for one wished i got such surport at dat age,i wld ve married and bet u dat wld ve only been an edge not because am lazy but just d situation.u see ur friend shld b mature enurf to tell if she's with a man or a boy.d mother migth undastd dat everyman needs some lifting at some point and been dat he's her only-it cld b as a boy or as a man,but first and formost is he capable to man his home?where money comes from(mother or not)doesnt mata;ve u not seen a man working to care for his parent and d parents stil take d decision of his home.if he's truely a man,a time wld come when his mum cant afford his taste in relation to his ego.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by bonna4u(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2012

He is going to be a husband who only takes orders from his mum. Your friend is in for a rough ride if she ever disagrees with the mum in the course of the marriage.

he is going to be a husband that lets his mother do his thinking for him. Your friend would be in soup if she ever disagrees with his mum in the course of the marriage.
Re: What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? by MMM2(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
Op

He is still a boy or a fool angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. / Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. / HOT S ** X With Boy Kills A 49-year-old Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.