Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,567 members, 7,901,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World (6216 Views)

7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / It Is Not Ideal For A Woman To Be Richer Or More Successful Than Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by ronkebp(f): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
shymex:

But how far have they gone with that? It has made the world more insane, with women being inadequate in the aspect of motherhood.. At the end of the whole pseudo-equality - the kids, and family suffer, hence, why the divorce rate has skyrocketed..

Family values is non-existent in the modern world, due to feminism...

True-dat!!! well that is what some men have caused. they have really gone far, now we have so many moral decadence because of inadequate parenting. you will see a 12yr or 13 yr old having all this sexaul imaginations and practising it, so many 12 yr olds have gone crazy...now, the 18 and 19 year olds are the new grannies.

i was driving back from work on friday and i saw this little girl, she should not be more than 15 yrs of age, walking down the street with her friend, if you had seen what she was wearing, this one is shorter than the bum-shorts, see her "cheeks" showing, all in the name of being "sexy", omo, i imagined if it was my daughter, i would have stripped her n/a/ked on that same street, since she wants to obviously expose all her private/parts. But am sure if you asked her where her parents was, they are at work working double shifts.
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by shymex(m): 12:12am On Jun 19, 2012
ronkebp:

True-dat!!! well that is what some men have caused. they have really gone far, now we have so many moral decadence because of inadequate parenting. you will see a 12yr or 13 yr old having all this sexaul imaginations and practising it, so many 12 yr olds have gone crazy...now, the 18 and 19 year olds are the new grannies.

i was driving back from work on friday and i saw this little girl, she should not be more than 15 yrs of age, walking down the street with her friend, if you had seen what she was wearing, this one is shorter than the bum-shorts, see her "cheeks" showing, all in the name of being "sexy", omo, i imagined if it was my daughter, i would have stripped her n/a/ked on that same street, since she wants to obviously expose all her private/parts. But am sure if you asked her where her parents was, they are at work working double shifts.

That's what I'm saying, my sister... The mothers have left parenting to the internet, and hip videos - all in the name of feminism.. You need meet some of these rich and middle-class family kids, they're worse than kids raised in the slums..

There's always a limit to everything - but it seems most modern women are going overboard with this counterproductive ideology..

How's life treating you, anyway?
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by ronkebp(f): 12:27am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

That's what I'm saying, my sister... The mothers have left parenting to the internet, and hip videos - all in the name of feminism.. You need meet some of these rich and middle-class family kids, they're worse than kids raised in the slums..

There's always a limit to everything - but it seems most modern women are going overboard with this counterproductive ideology..

How's life treating you, anyway?

So-so!!! busy as usual and you?? wink busy with dem babes as usual wink
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by shymex(m): 12:59am On Jun 19, 2012
ronkebp:

So-so!!! busy as usual and you?? wink busy with dem babes as usual wink

What babes? I'm a monk, I'm trying to be celibate for a long long time, queen. shocked sad
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by kay9(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

What babes? I'm a monk, I'm trying to be celibate for a long long time, beau. shocked sad
Uhh, a ''beau'' is actually male...
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by shymex(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^^Thanks for that, we learn new things everyday.
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Afam4eva(m): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
The thing is that, women that preach gender equality want to eat their cake and have it. Why they think that duties like cooking and taking care of the home should not be their prerogative, they want men to provide them with the best things money can buy. They also want to be treated. They can't even fix a bulb. Their equality no reach that side.

1 Like

Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Yorisb: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
Am sure subbing this thread. Lol
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by shymex(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
Feminism is a collection of movements aimed at defining, establishing, and defending equal political, economic, and social rights for women. A feminist is a "person whose beliefs and behavior are based on feminism..
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Yorisb: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
kay9:
Uhh, a ''beau'' is actually male...

Perhaps he wanna cop[i]u[/i]late with ya that's why he's addressing u as erm, his erm..... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by queensmith: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
smh soo many times, if someone was trying to find out about Nigerians going by this forum alone, the person will think the men are a bunch of perverted, sexist, racist, bigoted animals. And the person will be right, but only to an extent. The problem is this forum has managed to retain these specific sort of people, that share the same backwards vile mentality.

well done to them anyway, op well done to you. Keep writing essays against equality since gender equality is stopping you people from becoming better men.

1 Like

Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by bohboh275(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
Well if women rule the world there will be no wars there will just be bunch of countries not having diplomatic relations with each other because of JEALOUSY.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
women can never and will never be equal to men... I don't undastand d rap about gender equality, i support gender equity...

Gender equlity: here women want equal ryt as men, which i think they have; bt i think they are being greedy, they want 2 rule us and dictate 2 us, which i think is very bad... Women u can always influence ur husband decision, don't deceive ursef dat equals.

Gender equity: i suggest that women who do similar job wiv men shud earn same income ... Bt wen they gt home, shud remember 2 worship their husband, no matter wot- weda u earn above him, doesn't mata @ home...

Me @wt!!!
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
My thing is if you are for gender equality then it must be in all aspect.

You shouldnt expect a man to open the door for you, Carry the heavier load, defend you from aggressors etc Since you are equal There wont be a stronger or weaker/fairer sex. Both should be stronger sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by nyameke: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
First of I don't think women are looking to rule the world that's quite the contrary..it is not in a woman's nature to lead. That's not how nature intended it.. it seems like that is happening because men have refused to be men. When the captain of a ship refuses for whatever reason to steer the ship to safety its only natural and inevitable that the assistant takes that initiative or they both perish..

Now it is equally stupi.d and ignorant to think that a woman is not equal to a man.. In essence A man and a woman are both equal and one and the same. They are both equally human.. The difference between a man and a woman are the roles. The man is built to lead direct and be the head. The woman follows, assist and submits to the man. For the relationship to be harmonious both have to do their roles. You can't have one without the other just like one is also not greater than the other..

The man being the head or the leader doesn't mean he is greater than the woman. That's ignorance.
So men out there start taking responsibilities and be the men you were created to be. To lead is to take responsibility and responsibility gives you power and power is freedom..

3 Likes

Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by ronkebp(f): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^^^^ lOVE YOUR thoughts!!!!!
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Funkymallam(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu: My thing is if you are for gender equality then it must be in all aspect.

You shouldnt expect a man to open the door for you, Carry the heavier load, defend you from aggressors etc Since you are equal There wont be a stronger or weaker/fairer sex. Both should be stronger sex.

More like it.

1 Like

Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by charlsecy4(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
slimyem: whatever!tongue

A woman''s way of saying "F'u.ck you."
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith: smh soo many times, if someone was trying to find out about Nigerians going by this forum alone, the person will think the men are a bunch of perverted, sexist, racist, bigoted animals. And the person will be right, but only to an extent. The problem is this forum has managed to retain these specific sort of people, that share the same backwards vile mentality.

well done to them anyway, op well done to you. Keep writing essays against equality since gender equality is stopping you people from becoming better men.

Why do you always have to take everything out of context?

I raised a few points against feminism - rather than debate, or have a discourse about the points I raised; you're having hissy fits, and crying foul.. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
Here is one for the feminists. According to one no nonsense person, "if all men died and only women remain on earth, life as we know it will grind to a halt. The world will literarily turn to stone age era over night.
But if all women died and only men remain on earth, "men will simply invent artificial pu.ssies grin grin (already invented), and artificial wombs, and move on with life cool :

2. As another no nonsense person said, "every block/brick, great building, road, bridges, cars, train, planes, ship, e.t.c e.t.c we see around are designed and built by men"

So to feminists, stop deceiving yourselfs with this equality bul.sh.it, common logic should tell you its totally crap. I will believe in equality when i see women start to work in coal mines, on the front line (army), construction workers (labourer) e.t.c
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by queensmith: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
shymmex:

Why do you always have to take everything out of context?

I raised a few points against feminism - rather than debate, or have a discourse about the points I raised; you're having hissy fits, and crying foul.. undecided undecided undecided

hissy fit? Naa never that.

Thats the summary and conclusion i have about what you posted.

Its like me posting a topic saying; 'the reasons they should be killing black men at birth' (and i'm sure there are many). The main reason why you can even put that here is because of the type of website this is and the type of people Nigerians are. I don't need to discourse anything, I wouldn't discourse with a white person why slavery should remain abolished? So give me a good reason why i would bother with a man who is worried about gender equality?
Abeg, you carry go with your discourse- those are my2cents right there.
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
queensmith:

hissy fit? Naa never that.

Thats the summary and conclusion i have about what you posted.

Its like me posting a topic saying; 'the reasons they should be killing black men at birth' (and i'm sure there are many). The main reason why you can even put that here is because of the type of website this is and the type of people Nigerians are. I don't need to discourse anything, I wouldn't discourse with a white person why slavery should remain abolished? So give me a good reason why i would bother with a man who is worried about gender equality?
Abeg, you carry go with your discourse- those are my2cents right there.

How can you compare extreme feminism with the abolishment of slavery?

I'm trying to help women out, and proffer a solution to the high stress level they go through... I'm not the enemy here, I'm trying to help.
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by deols(f): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
I have always thought feminism is a cheat on women.

No matter how equal a woman wants to be wv the man, she doesnt get to cheat nature. Her biological role of bearing and rearing remains intact. I decide not to be cheated.

I would really want the traditional way of being the woman i.e being fed, clothed, driven only for the same reason and not because I dont have my own money and I get to keep my money for whatever I deem fit.

5 Likes

Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
deols: I have always thought feminism is a cheat on women.

No matter how equal a woman wants to be wv the man, she doesnt get to cheat nature. Her biological role of bearing and rearing remains intact. I decide not to be cheated.

I would really want the traditional way of being the woman i.e being fed, clothed, driven only for the same reason and not because I dont have my own money and I get to keep my money for whatever I deem fit.

Preach it, sister. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by deols(f): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
cycober: Here is one for the feminists. According to one no nonsense person, "if all men died and only women remain on earth, life as we know it will grind to a halt. The world will literarily turn to stone age era over night.
But if all women died and only men remain on earth, "men will simply invent artificial pu.ssies grin grin (already invented), and artificial wombs, and move on with life cool :

2. As another no nonsense person said, "every block/brick, great building, road, bridges, cars, train, planes, ship, e.t.c e.t.c we see around are designed and built by men"

So to feminists, stop deceiving yourselfs with this equality bul.sh.it, common logic should tell you its totally crap. I will believe in equality when i see women start to work in coal mines, on the front line (army), construction workers (labourer) e.t.c

the only reason men achieved that is because they've been favored to. Given the same circumstances\opportunities, women would do the same

1 Like

Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by emmatok(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
ronkebp:

That is one of the characteristics of a woman....they are born to overdo things because of their emotional make-up, some women who are feminist are doing it because of what they have personally suffered in the hands of men or have seen women suffer in the hands of men and because of how emotional they are, go overboard with their attitudes. The whole idea is to resent the chauvinistic men and prove to them that they are better in everyway.

I agree with you on this one for the first time.

We all know that Feminism is about resentment against men.
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
^^^^It has become problematic due to the divorce rate... We need to balance the ideology against the practicality of feminist ideas..
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
@Frazy

What's good, frazy? grin
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by nyameke: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
ronkebp: ^^^^^ lOVE YOUR thoughts!!!!!
I LOVe you too friend wink
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
deols:

the only reason men achieved that is because they've been favored to. Given the same circumstances\opportunities, women would do the same

Have you tried to go to school and anyone stopped you? Have you tried to study engineering in uni and anyone stopped you? Have you tried to apply for a coal mining job, or ship building, or infact anything and anyone stopped you? So what opportunities are women denied? The fact is most women refuse to go for "high risk"(high paying) fields, yet sit on there lazy a.rses later on and complain that they aren't given the opportunity. Who denied you anything in the first place?
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by doublej1(m): 12:50am On Jun 20, 2012

love this
Re: Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World by tiebe: 6:19am On Jun 20, 2012
cycober: Here is one for the feminists. According to one no nonsense person, "if all men died and only women remain on earth, life as we know it will grind to a halt. The world will literarily turn to stone age era over night.

are you kidding? under what rock have you been living that you've not seen this?

I kinda agree with you.

Museni: women can never and will never be equal to men... I don't undastand d rap about gender equality, i support gender equity...

Gender equlity: here women want equal ryt as men, which i think they have; bt i think they are being greedy, they want 2 rule us and dictate 2 us, which i think is very bad... Women u can always influence ur husband decision, don't deceive ursef dat equals.

Gender equity: i suggest that women who do similar job wiv men shud earn same income ... B[b]t wen they gt home, shud remember 2 worship their husband, no matter wot- weda u earn above him, doesn't mata @ home...

Me @wt!!![/b]

the man who wants to be worshipped by his wife must do things that are worth worshipping. He cannot be a fake guy and expect his woman to lick his shoes soon as he steps into d house. In the days when husband worshipping was the ish, it was cos the husbands were the all in all of the house. the man goes out all day, works himself to the ground in the farm or where ever, comes back home sweaty, provides her with yams, provides her with a few cowries for that wrapper she's been asking for, still has time to mend the leaking roof and even goes to mend a broken wall in his parents place and when the day was over, he still had time to give 'it' to her! of course he was worthy of worship! no be now wey after working 8 - 4 (same hours she's worked) he comes to sit home and expects the worship his fathers got. you wanna be worshiped? earn it like yo daddy did!

Now, i have to be careful how i put my views here. I believe men and women are equal. . . but not in the way women think. for instance, a woman cannot have the physical strenghth of a man. even elementary science will show u that. so, in that, men win women 1-nil. however, not many men can beat a woman in her managerial skills! that's why women are 'home makers'. If women are allowed to use those same home making skills in d office. . . so in that, women are better. now, by the time u sum up the weaknesses and strengths of men and women, they kinda even up. so, I think instead of fighting for equality ( and then still expecting the man to hold open d door for u or stand up for you to sit), know your strenghths and roles as men and women, rock them well, and know you're not less or more than anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PARTY IS OVER. / I Love You All. / #BBN: Nigerians Are Wonderful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.