Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna (17702 Views)

Massive Queue At NNPC Tanke Area In Ilorin / Amaechi And Rochas Fighting At APC Rally / Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by vanstanzy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
If this is 4 real, i aint surprised. The curfew was only to allow the warring groups to re-organise and re-strategize. There's a religious war brewing, we might as well get ready. SAD TO SAY!
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Felixalex(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
tpapi: I knew there wud b a reprisal attack fm d muslim youth ,BH carried out d church bombings n not innocent muslim who wia killed

SO THE XTIANS BOMBED IN CHURCHES WERE GUILTY? WHERE WOULD THE ANGRY XTIANS C BHARAM 2AVENGE IF NT ON ODA SO-CALLED 'INNOCENT' MUSLIMS... OVA 1000 XTIANS HAVE DIED 4NOTN AND U CME HERE 2TALK ABOUT 'INNOCENT' MUSLIMS, ANIMAL!

4 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Analyst42: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
tpapi: I knew there wud b a reprisal attack fm d muslim youth ,BH carried out d church bombings n not innocent muslim who wia killed
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Ovaiegbe(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Do you actually know the origin of that word in bold ? If you did, you wouldn't use it when quoting any of my posts.

Thankyou.
don't get yourself worked up. The word was probably coined from nyem mniri - which means give me water. The people who use it do not even know what they are saying.

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Bumchacha(f): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
cry its a pity o dat our govt is nt doin anytin about dis bombin. Even d muslim leaders nd youths 2 shuld nt jt sit down dere nd do nting,dey shuld try nd fish dis piple out,we no nt al d muslim re involved bt since dey re nt doin anytin about dat means dey re in surport of d killin of xtains. More kd is nt a muslim state so wats deir business dere nd most painful part is dat dey re nt targetin d govt bt d masses Y? May God help us in dis country.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by olawahle: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
so no where safe again in my country...God take control ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by olusogo: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
[/b]

^^^It's funny you want to bring 'logic' and 'reason' in the case of the bolded (your assertion being true of course), but i'm afraid you seem to have 'joined' the story halfway. The same 'logic' and 'reason' should first be used to ask why go and bomb innocent christians minding their business and celebrating fathers day in their respective churches.

To address any problem, you need to go to its genesis: their wouldn't have been any repraisal attacks if the innocent christian worshippers hadn't been attacked first. What the moslem youths should do is carry out an operation 'know-your-neighbour' and 'who-the-fuc/k-is-this-JJC' to identify strangers in their midst, and know what everyones business is. This can help root out the evil newcomers and wicked immigrants from Chad and Niger that have been recruited by the shadowy malevolent forces bent on making the country ungovernable.
Many of us were happy to hear the reprisal attacks on muslims because we believe they deserve it by not fishing out BH among them. However, I do not know when it becomes their constitutional duty while we are left out. Nigeria muslims are being unnecessarily humiliated, killed by BH and the Christians through reprisal attacks. The menace of BH is being castigated upon muslims, their prophet is vilified, insulted including anybody who summons courage to come out and defend them. We, the christians, see ourselves as oppressed but we equally oppress muslims. Don't they have right to be muslims? Let us all face and fight Boko Haram and not Muslims. My warning for anybody: whoever kills my mother who is a muslim or my sister who marries a muslim shall incur my wrath, I will also kill him no matter his religion because they are more dare to me than anything in this world even though I am a devoted christian.

2 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
Bandit C.:
Islam. One of the curses of Africa.

When would this curse disguised as a religion be finally eradicated.

Honestly, the world needs an urgent plan against this scourge and they need it fast.

Curse the day this evil shocked shocked : angry angryISLAM shocked shocked angry angry was introduced to humanity. *spits'

What esle can I say? You've said it all..

3 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Nyntynplus: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
Bandit C.:

Honestly, the world needs an urgent plan against this scourge and they need it fast.

Curse the day this evil was introduced to humanity. *spits'

FOOL! Hell wil be ur final destnation

2 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by waja(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
sadyeek:

[size=16pt]relax now, that's one of our problems! Why provoke people like this now form "I hear, I hear"
Barnawa, is a mostly christain community, why would hausa march there during curfew wanting to avenge?? Please let's stop "I hear say, I hear say" its not helping us.
[/size]
. No vex, tell us your own.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by maigida231(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
Currently at abdul kadir Barnawa,soliders brought dead bodies of okada men dat were killed yesterday so d Muslims youths started attacking xtians around dia,pls advice dis Muslims here in Barnawa NT 2 start wat d can't finished because xtians are damn many n even ready to start fighting,pls let dere be peace.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by SOUTHSOUTH1: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
[img][/img]

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by lekkie073(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
k2kay: Its true..just confirmed it frm a friend living der. Said the hausa wants to start killin xtians and d gov went to angwan rimi but he was chased or sumtin......the hausa said they wnt agree and must avenge d deaths of their muslim brodas. Xtians need to borrow a leaf frm israel...smh
D 'hausa' want to start killin 'xtians...who told u d xtians there are not hausa too? Reframe ur comment to d muslims want to start killin d xtians...

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Lebee4(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
the whole Tensin has shifted down to Trikania the starting point of the crisis yestarday. The hausas want to retaliate at all cost even with the presence of security personel. God help my family over there in Trikania.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Ifeanyispace: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
ismhab: LET US CHANGE NIGERIAS NAME TO SOMALI OR AFGHANISTAN.
And u will be a Somalian or an Afghan
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Vykiano(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
Bandit C.:

d owrse tin 2 av ever hapuned 2 9ja is religion....we carry am 4 head pass isreal n pakistan....#hiss
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
I happen to be in barnawa @​ the moment. The atmosphere is tense...shots have been fired @​ random. Sleeping 2nyt won't be easy...
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by shanicemel(f): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
GEJ has d yam owns d yam, as well as d knife but he just cant cut, ha l miss OBJ like hell Boko Haram would hve been dealt with in d order of Odi people. GEJ abeg cut this yam(BH) and send them to d trash where they belong "spits"
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by k2kay(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
lekkie073:
D 'hausa' want to start killin 'xtians...who told u d xtians there are not hausa too? Reframe ur comment to d muslims want to start killin d xtians...
*yawns*
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by shanicemel(f): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
BH present day vampires out to drain blood all in name of relgion the table will surely turn against u all (BH ) animals
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
maigida231: Currently at abdul kadir Barnawa,soliders brought dead bodies of okada men dat were killed yesterday so d Muslims youths started attacking xtians around dia,pls advice dis Muslims here in Barnawa NT 2 start wat d can't finished because xtians are damn many n even ready to start fighting,pls let dere be peace.

my guy just pray for peace, trust me you no go wan see how a muslim - Xtain fight will turn out anywhere in northern nigeria. as for me i am not buying this BH stories anymore! with enough money (not even a trillion naira like the budget on security this year) and a few good security personnel even i can solve this insecurity wahala in the north. the government just isn't interested and the question should be, why!?
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Mcdondayan: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
Nyntynplus:
FOOL! Hell wil be ur final destnation
sori he does nt want to go there with u is it by force? Go to hell alone nd enjoy your hot fresh virgins. Pls confim this for me, i heard they party alot in hell, that side u are. Is it true?

3 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
olusogo:
Many of us were happy to hear the reprisal attacks on muslims because we believe they deserve it by not fishing out BH among them. However, I do not know when it becomes their constitutional duty while we are left out. Nigeria muslims are being unnecessarily humiliated, killed by BH and the Christians through reprisal attacks. The menace of BH is being castigated upon muslims, their prophet is vilified, insulted including anybody who summons courage to come out and defend them. We, the christians, see ourselves as oppressed but we equally oppress muslims. Don't they have right to be muslims? Let us all face and fight Boko Haram and not Muslims. My warning for anybody: whoever kills my mother who is a muslim or my sister who marries a muslim shall incur my wrath, I will also kill him no matter his religion because they are more dare to me than anything in this world even though I am a devoted christian.

Guy we know wia u belong.
JUDAS jst go ahead n kiss JESUS.

5 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^^^^ the guy is right, did you even read his post?
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Mcdondayan: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
DivideUs:

my guy just pray for peace, trust me you no go wan see how a muslim - Xtain fight will turn out anywhere in northern nigeria. as for me i am not buying this BH stories anymore! with enough money (not even a trillion naira like the budget on security this year) and a few good security personnel even i can solve this insecurity wahala in the north. the government just isn't interested and the question should be, why!?
the answer is, no member of the national assembly has been affected, no minister has been affected neither has the pawn ie the judiciary or the executive been affected. Any day these men are affected then we will just kiss BH good bye. But until then God be with us
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Roverguy: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
guy...whats d situation in barnawa now?
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by inspirizu(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
Presently now τ̲̅ђe fight has shifted down to kakuri
Ppl of banawa can't slip tonite bur M̶̲̅ε ȋ̝̊̅̄
d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sabo ȋ̝̊̅̄
go sleep like lil baby by Gods grace
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mcdondayan: the answer is, no member of the national assembly has been affected, no minister has been affected neither has the pawn ie the judiciary or the executive been affected. Any day these men are affected then we will just kiss BH good bye. But until then God be with us

but how hard of a target are they for a person that is willing to die, and how come non has been targeted? think about it! again why are they not interested in doing anything? i was at pdp office in abuja recently (every who is who in pdp goes there) and my shock was, its a lot easier to get into the place than any other public place even a hotel, so why are they not afraid with practically zero security?
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by ismhab(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ifeanyispace: And u will be a Somalian or an Afghan
all the two.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by nsiadi: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
We, as a whole, are not doing enough
We cant even sustain picketing
We cant ask pungent questions
Wole Soyinka has chickened out after threats
Nuhu Ribadu is now enjoying real fura

There wont be an end to all these until we learn how to tackle our problems
Some people planted them, others watered them---now they are fruiting
Get to the root. No use fighting the effects. Get to the causes
Whether Christian or moslem the people being killed are Nigerians
And people are always eager to even score. Endless rigour.Carrot & stick approach has failed
Before we annihilate ourselves lets come together & decide whether to dig deeper to fish out the common enemy or go separate ways
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by oluMyderz(m): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
Bandit C.:

d world has done it b4,they failed. Id.iotz!
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by ismaeel86(m): 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
I just called my family now, they are doing fine at the moment. the violence started as soon as the curfew was relaxed, it was used as an avenue to revenge the death of the muslim brothers killed in retaliatory attacks as a result of the bomb blast by the boko boys. well, the military guys are on top of the situation and everything is calm at the moment. Nigerians should unite as one and fight terrorism by the boko haram instead of heaping the blames on muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno / Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days / Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.