Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,401 members, 7,891,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna (17645 Views)

Massive Queue At NNPC Tanke Area In Ilorin / Amaechi And Rochas Fighting At APC Rally / Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by joshuaidibia(m): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
inspirizu: Presently now τ̲̅ђe fight has shifted down to kakuri
Ppl of banawa can't slip tonite bur M̶̲̅ε ȋ̝̊̅̄
d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sabo ȋ̝̊̅̄
go sleep like lil baby by Gods grace

where in kakuri
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by livapul86(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
We are Truly Unfortunate to have GEJ as our President. For goodness sake, Nigeria is Burning and the man has the presence of mind to junket to Brazil for a meaningless summit. PITY!
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by born2boink(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
The northern goat muslims seem to be behind boko a ram.

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by cashcpt(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
olusogo:
Many of us were happy to hear the reprisal attacks on muslims because we believe they deserve it by not fishing out BH among them. However, I do not know when it becomes their constitutional duty while we are left out. Nigeria muslims are being unnecessarily humiliated, killed by BH and the Christians through reprisal attacks. The menace of BH is being castigated upon muslims, their prophet is vilified, insulted including anybody who summons courage to come out and defend them. We, the christians, see ourselves as oppressed but we equally oppress muslims. Don't they have right to be muslims? Let us all face and fight Boko Haram and not Muslims. My warning for anybody: whoever kills my mother who is a muslim or my sister who marries a muslim shall incur my wrath, I will also kill him no matter his religion because they are more dare to me than anything in this world even though I am a devoted christian.

It is not a muslim vs christian war. It is HausaFulaniKanuri vs the rest of us. The worshippers in ECWA Yoruba street were mostly Yoruba ppl. We have to be ready to exterminate these Aboki cockroaches because the 2nd civil war has started nobody is waiting till 2015. I expect to be fighting in the Army before year end
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by carlos86: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
Unity is not a must.Divide this God forsaken country

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by inspirizu(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
joshua idibia:

where in kakuri
Not just kakuri sef even nassarawa side
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by BetaThings: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
Bandit C.:
Islam. One of the curses of Africa.

When would this curse disguised as a religion be finally eradicated.

Honestly, the world needs an urgent plan against this scourge and they need it fast.

Curse the day this evil was introduced to humanity. *spits'
You have issues.
If Islam is the problem, why were Nigerians (including christians) bent on staying in Libya even when the country was at war
Christians still go to UAE, Qatar and even Saudi Arabia
Do you think any citizen of those muslim countries want to live in the "peaceful" christians states in SE and SS?
If muslims were as violent as you claim, do you think you would live in peace
There are enough muslims to carry out at least 3 suicide bombings every day in every state, if muslims were as violent as christians claim
ie just 3 x 37 x 365
That is 41,000 people in a year
In 10 years, that is less than half a million
Think about this before you post
Muslims are generally peaceful. Dealing with millions of truly violent people is a scenario you cannot imagine!
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by BetaThings: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
DivideUs:

my guy just pray for peace, trust me you no go wan see how a muslim - Xtain fight will turn out anywhere in northern nigeria. as for me i am not buying this BH stories anymore! with enough money (not even a trillion naira like the budget on security this year) and a few good security personnel even i can solve this insecurity wahala in the north. the government just isn't interested and the question should be, why!?
Nobody asks the right questions
Where is Kabiru Sokoto? When is he due in court or wherever?
Where is Suleiman of Ogbomoso?
Where are the Boko Haramites in government?
Christians like to blame muslims for everything even if they work in peace in a company owned by a muslim
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
Barnawa Situation update: as of the time of typing this, everywhere seems calm. I hope these folks won't start any rampage in d middle of the night.. Time:11:58pm,june 18.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Tdunjoye: 12:05am On Jun 19, 2012
Stay in kakuri GRA, Kakuri is calm now, no sleep tonight People are alert incase of attack from d hausa muslim. Heavy guy shot coming from trikania/nassarawa area.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Claumy2(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2012
tpapi: I knew there wud b a reprisal attack fm d muslim youth ,BH carried out d church bombings n not innocent muslim who wia killed
Why is it that Boko Haram has not attack or bomb mosques? Who are the Boko Harams? Is there any innocent (hausa) muslim? Ok. F. Lawan. Hahahahaha... Innocent (hausa) muslims. Reprisal attacks continue.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Claumy2(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2012
BetaThings:
You have issues.
If Islam is the problem, why were Nigerians (including christians) bent on staying in Libya even when the country was at war
Do you think any citizen of those muslim countries want to live in the "peaceful" christians states in SE and SS?
There are enough muslims to carry out at least 3 suicide bombings every day in every state, if muslims were as violent as christians claim
ie just 3 x 37 x 365
Muslims are generally peaceful. Dealing with millions of truly violent people is a scenario you cannot imagine!
yes peaceful yet there are AT LEAST 3 that can carry out suicide bombings daily killing 3*37*365=41,000 annually. This post of yours hardly portrays Muslims as peaceful.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by mikron(m): 12:42am On Jun 19, 2012
AND I NEARLY TRAVELLED BACK TO ZARIA ON THAT FATEFULL DAY. WETIN FOR HAPPEN TO ME FOR ROAD? GOD IS WONDERFULL
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by OOLUSOGA(m): 12:42am On Jun 19, 2012
I PRAY THAT GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY WILL INTERVENE.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by enehaluh(m): 12:44am On Jun 19, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Do you actually know the origin of that word in bold ? If you did, you wouldn't use it when quoting any of my posts.

Thankyou.
I'm from d MiddleBelt & my grandpa told me “Nyamiri” is a Corruption for Nyem Mmiri..Which was d usual request of weak & tired igbo women wit babies strapped to their backs escaping the genocide in d North..,Dat Name is Derogatory & shudnt be used in fora like these abeg
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Winnerslfc(m): 12:47am On Jun 19, 2012
Tdunjoye: Stay in kakuri GRA, Kakuri is calm now, no sleep tonight People are alert incase of attack from d hausa muslim. Heavy guy shot coming from trikania/nassarawa area.
yeah its calm now cuz security agencies are around doh we all are still outside stickin to our guns like glue.....
Yes its a gud tin dat xtians reacted. How many bombins hav we heard of in the mosques hun Diz guys are realy f*ckin wit us all in the name of BH.
WTF...... Atlist dey shud knw dat xtians are not dull a.sses. THIS RIOT MAY HELP TO SHIFT BOMBINS AWAY FROM KADUNA CHURCHES....

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by ijcurt(f): 1:08am On Jun 19, 2012
sadyeek:

[size=16pt]kk.. Fine!
But let me ask you a question, would be among a party of people say 50 in number go to a hostile territory with 200 or more hostiles wanting to kill one or more of them and expecting to walk out of there alive. Let's not forget, there are military personels and a curfew!?

Juat tink about it.
[/size]
guy, dey arnt expecting to walk out there alive! dey dont mind losing dier lives in d process, u shld knw by now dey dont value human life. mind u, d curfew was relaxed and yes, der ws crisis in barnawa dis evening. so pls stop saying wat u dont know. we live in kaduna n we shld knw beta. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by ijcurt(f): 1:11am On Jun 19, 2012
BetaThings:
You have issues.
ie just 3 x 37 x 365
shit talk!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 19, 2012
lekkie073:
D 'hausa' want to start killin 'xtians...who told u d xtians there are not hausa too? Reframe ur comment to d muslims want to start killin d xtians...
Why do you come out here to display your ignorance. My friend if you do not know anything pls do a simple research for you to gain some little knowledge?
Who told you that everybody in Kaduna is hausa?

It pains me how little Nigerians know about their own country.

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Roughlen(m): 4:07am On Jun 19, 2012
I heard dat de curfew has been reversed back to 24 hours. Can sum1 pls confirm if this is true
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by betrani(m): 4:47am On Jun 19, 2012
livapul86: We are Truly Unfortunate to have GEJ as our President. For goodness sake, Nigeria is Burning and the man has the presence of mind to junket to Brazil for a meaningless summit. PITY!
What were u expecting him to do? U talk about GEJ, not being able to bring issues under countrol! Have u guys mounted pressure on him to bring people like atiku to answer some questions? The guy is scared because he feels he is fighting our enemies alone and nigerians aren't giving him support! When would we stage a protest against boko Haram as we did against subsidy? When will we match to atiku's, IBB's, Buhari's et al houses as I heard some people did against Otedola and co? These issues ve gone beyond GEJ alone! We nid to live like a united community against one next door sour grape neighbor! U guys think tackling boko haram is like eating GALA! See y employers need experience! Only in nigeria would a new president need a 4year cognate experience in the military or aso rock to be president!
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by ganye1: 5:07am On Jun 19, 2012
holahabib: All sorts of arrests have been made including Kabiru Sokoto for months now. Why can his government not put an end to this?
Where is Kabiru Sokoto? If what I heard that he is released then I conclude that govt is definately behind this.
Where are the people arrested with bombs in Bauchi & Yenagoa?
How can armed robbers go to cattle spent hours killing hundreds in a town under state of emergency with hundreds of soldiers & mobile police as happened in Damaturu and go scot free?

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2012
tpapi: I knew there wud b a reprisal attack fm d muslim youth ,BH carried out d church bombings n not innocent muslim who wia killed

You are very right. I've posted something similar some days ago that I fear the violence would become cyclic attacks and reprisal between muslim youths and christian youths.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Jeze: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2012
BetaThings:
You have issues.
ie just 3 x 37 x 365
Stupid talk!
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by k2kay(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2012
virtuoso01:
Why do you come out here to display your ignorance. My friend if you do not know anything pls do a simple research for you to gain some little knowledge?
Who told you that everybody in Kaduna is hausa?

It pains me how little Nigerians know about their own country.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Ovaiegbe(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2012
carlos86: Unity is not a must.Divide this God forsaken country
Guy, speak for yourself. If you feel God has forsaken you, do not put it on the rest of us.
Me and mine are neither forgotten nor forsaken.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by livapul86(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2012
betrani: What were u expecting him to do? U talk about GEJ, not being able to bring issues under countrol! Have u guys mounted pressure on him to bring people like atiku to answer some questions? The guy is scared because he feels he is fighting our enemies alone and nigerians aren't giving him support! When would we stage a protest against boko Haram as we did against subsidy? When will we match to atiku's, IBB's, Buhari's et al houses as I heard some people did against Otedola and co? These issues ve gone beyond GEJ alone! We nid to live like a united community against one next door sour grape neighbor! U guys think tackling boko haram is like eating GALA! See y employers need experience! Only in nigeria would a new president need a 4year cognate experience in the military or aso rock to be president!
I expected him to put off his recent travel, as his country is Clearly Burning. You said in your post that the President is scared, if that is indeed True, then our Problems just got Worse. We need proactive and courageous steps to be taken. Firstly, the Presidency needs to draft a bill proposal on Terrorism, to be sent to the Nat. Assembly for immediate Action. The bill should be Tailored on the US Patriot Act. By the time this bill is passed into Law, it would give the government the legal framework to go after those people you mentioned.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by fakulty(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2012

Were the christians bombed during church services not innocent? why should BH, claiming to be fighting government, went and bomb xtians in churches.?? Is the govt in the churches bombed. LETS STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES, BH IS AN ISLAMIC ORG. AIMED AT KILLING XTIANS IN NAIJA. ALL MUSLIMS ARE SAME, HEARTLESS, KILLERS AND FOOLS.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by samkoro: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2012
Bandit C.:
Islam. One of the curses of Africa.

When would this curse disguised as a religion be finally eradicated.

Honestly, the world needs an urgent plan against this scourge and they need it fast.

Curse the day this evil was introduced to humanity. *spits'

For Africa to rise,ti must embrace the love,peace,kindness and vitues of christianity and not the wickedness and blood hunger of Islam -killing innocents to sacrifice blood to Allah. Allah loves blood so much that mohamed designed a pattern (Koran) through which innocent blood are sacrifised to Allah.That is to tell you that Allah was and is still that Arabian moon God of Saudi Arabia before the comming of mohamed.

Islam brings poverty to a nation thus the whole West is rich while all Islamic nations are poor including Saudi,malaysia and Indonesia cos their economy is owned by the west.Turkey will soon go down cos its considering dumping the Western values that elevated it economy for radicalism.

One thing is sure.I mean very! very! very! Very! 1000000 percent sure, that Islam as a religion or way of life must lead someone to hell no matter how holy and adherent behaves

Just say Christ your my saviour,from today I worship jehovah thruogh you,Amen.Once you say this with honesty and sincererity,the holy spirit will help show u light and uderstanding.U will physicaly and spiritualy feel liberated.

Just try it.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2012
nbl tech: I'v successfully relocated to Onitsha. Boko haram shud go to hell !

grin grin grin, I think say some IGBOs in the North no like their life, congrats bro
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Winnerslfc(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2012
Roughlen: I heard dat de curfew has been reversed back to 24 hours. Can sum1 pls confirm if this is true
thats not true.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by kheart(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2012
mikron: AND I NEARLY TRAVELLED BACK TO ZARIA ON THAT FATEFULL DAY. WETIN FOR HAPPEN TO ME FOR ROAD? GOD IS WONDERFULL
u such a nincompoo, i was in zaria dat day and i never saw muslims blockin highways frm zaria to kd. Thanks either way may be we should start adoptin such strategies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Condemns Sealing Of New PDP Office. / 2016 Budget To Go Into Full Operation In Few Days – Osinbajo / WSJ: Nigeria’s Cost Of Oil Production Now World’s 3rd Most Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.