Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,424 members, 7,932,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:59 AM

Beware Of Advert Posts On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Advert Posts On Nairaland (674 Views)

Reading Posts On NL: Short Post Vs Long Post / The Most Common Business Plan Mistakes -- And other Posts from WealthResult.com / How To Add Read More Option To Your Blogger Posts/word Press Blogs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Advert Posts On Nairaland by desmondelo: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2012
The Admin of Nairaland need to do something about the scamming activities
of the members in this forum, am shocked that the forum has turn to a play
ground for scammers

This is the 5th time am paying for advert i saw on Nairaland and it end up
as a result of scam, Nairaland the no 1 most reliable forum back then,
has turned to an organization that pulls people down, just yesterday a
lady friend of mine called me and was crying that she paid N220k to some
one who promised to set up a GSM SHORT CODE for her, After the payment the
advertiser has become unreachable

My fellow members, please Be Aware that 97% of the advert post you see
here on this forum are all scam, endeavor to watch well before paying
to anybodies account

If it's not a one on one transaction, i will advice don't go for it

Am very sorry to say this, Nairaland forum is not a trusted place to
buy anything online as you stand a very big chance to loose your money

I/We hereby appeal to the Admin/Owner of the forum to do something
to this recent activities before it push some people to suicide

Thanks very much
Re: Beware Of Advert Posts On Nairaland by Delafruita(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2012
i agree that some posts are fraudulent but the statistics you quoted isnt right.i have been opportuned to have dealings with nairalanders and not once have i scammed or been scammed.i advise that in future dealings,you exercise caution and do proper investigation.nairaland is a lot of things to a lot of people.for people like me and apparently you,its a place to find opportunities that hitherto would have eluded us.
one more thing,get rich quick only make one person rich:the person selling the scheme
Re: Beware Of Advert Posts On Nairaland by neksummi(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
There are many ways to verify how genuine an offer is before making payment. People should be cautious!
Re: Beware Of Advert Posts On Nairaland by Fogman(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2012
OP, i am very sorry for your misfortune. But you will do well if you can details of those who scammed you on this forum. It will help others not to fall a victim too.

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED / Nigeria Awards $60B Worth Of Oil Contracts / Advice On Export Business Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.