Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,838 members, 7,952,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1121255 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Atoks25: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
I got dis sms dis evenin "Pls,make time for a job test on saturday,Dec22,2012 at 8:00 am.Pls come with calculator,biro/pencil,two sets of cv,credentials+2p/photos.venue c/o CMRG Ltd,19 ogunlowo st,via Alhaja kofowora st,off awolowo way,by balogun Bus stop,(near lagoon hospital),ikeja.Thk u.sam Akinsulere. Did anyone got this msg too
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by aammiinnaa: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
God will help us all, if u do good u will get ur reward and if bad or ripping people of there money then go ahead reward is coming. My Good Lord grant us or hearth desires.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hrconsult1(m): 12:13am On Dec 15, 2012
sisifunmi: @ Mertidee... My point exactly!Thank you and God bless you. @ hr. Consult or nature plus or whaterver u call urself. You still do not get it. If you are real and your main purpose is to 'help' us why can't u come out straight that its a seminar. If your seminar will be useful to the Economy then, why disguise? Haven't u read a lot of seminars coming up in the Newspapers? Radio and tv station? Why aint they deceiving people to come for job interviews? Are they fools ? If you make that much why don't you use part of the profit to advertise and make people understand instead of posting fake job offers to extract telephone numbers? Do u realise some people come all the way from Ibadan, Abuja to attend your nonsense interview ' tell me, if you are in their shoes, would you appreciate that kind of seminar?
I will be more comfortable when we talk without foul words..I've not replied you with any such words as the point ure making up here confirm you're just angry at our mode of operation..if we disguise,like you said, and we offer opportunities does that make us a scam?..if you want to knw what a scam is..you pay for something that doesn't exist which you think exists .. you hav made it look so bad that ppl think they will come n pay for nothing ..we don't force anyone to pay for getting sign in,the job decription is given and the income basis is analysed..if one is interested you get started,if its not sounding appealing you walk away,no one will stop u n say broda u must pay..what do u say when shell is recruiting nd one had to travel from wherever to pH nd @d end of the day still u don't get the job...every org. Has. Its mode of operation..so will like it some won't ..its just life for you..some ppl will like you love you some ppl will hate you to the core..get a grip my broda..come to think of it have u come across sm1 dat signed in and came out and said its all bullshit? Everyone say its scam**they r fools are people dat didn't see it as an oppotunity for them which is no offence,everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and has d right to make a choice as well...shey u get what saying...I jus feel this issue shud b buried nd lets all meet in 10yrs time and collate..no time to check time 2013 on my mind...LOADING...74% lots of deals awaiting execution
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mrrandolph: 12:27am On Dec 15, 2012
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer
no mind the guy.. I am pretty sure he is one of them Ebt sent a an I.V some months back and when i did not go. Thanks to dis forum, they kept sending me messages. They r fake.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mrrandolph: 12:35am On Dec 15, 2012
hr.consult:
I will be more comfortable when we talk without foul words..I've not replied you with any such words as the point ure making up here confirm you're just angry at our mode of operation..if we disguise,like you said, and we offer opportunities does that make us a scam?..if you want to knw what a scam is..you pay for something that doesn't exist which you think exists .. you hav made it look so bad that ppl think they will come n pay for nothing ..we don't force anyone to pay for getting sign in,the job decription is given and the income basis is analysed..if one is interested you get started,if its not sounding appealing you walk away,no one will stop u n say broda u must pay..what do u say when shell is recruiting nd one had to travel from wherever to pH nd @d end of the day still u don't get the job...every org. Has. Its mode of operation..so will like it some won't ..its just life for you..some ppl will like you love you some ppl will hate you to the core..get a grip my broda..come to think of it have u come across sm1 dat signed in and came out and said its all bullshit? Everyone say its scam**they r fools are people dat didn't see it as an oppotunity for them which is no offence,everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and has d right to make a choice as well...shey u get what saying...I jus feel this issue shud b buried nd lets all meet in 10yrs time and collate..no time to check time 2013 on my mind...LOADING...74% lots of deals awaiting execution
u are so full of crap! I thought u said no foul words. If u guys werent deceptive, u would sound this angry. Y'all should get a life. Its unfair what u do to pple.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hrconsult1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
mrrandolph: u are so full of crap! I thought u said no foul words. If u guys werent deceptive, u would sound this angry. Y'all should get a life. Its unfair what u do to pple.
there was no foul wword in all I said..admit of being so wrong all this while..cos broda, ppl r moving with this biggie,individuals-graduate undergraduates sacked and retrenched persons even ppl dat r still working somewhere r working our concept part time...if you don't see it good enuf that ur opinon..let's jez kip d records and let's collate in some years time...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
hr.consult:

I still maintain my point. Stop sending fake interview notice!!!! Stop posting fake job offers! Stop extracting telephone numbers illegally!!!!ADVERTISE your seminar and Include the so called 'opportunity' when sending sms. Simple!!!!! Thank God u said u can't force anyone to pay but pls stop forcing pple to come for your fake interviews by sending interviews/ job offers.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
hr.consult:

You are such an idiot for comparing a well established organization to ur 419 jobs o! If u know u are not scammers, why send interview notices when all u want is to organize seminars and request payments b4 we get started in ur organization? Why don't we start the job 1st and u remove ur employment fee from the 1st salary we earn? Bloody scammers! A time is coming when som1 will appear in ur seminars and injure or kill some of u job scammers out there. U just wait and see. Everyday is 4 d thief... U know d rest of the story.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Let anyone that have ears, let them hear... These guys cannot even explain or describe in a sentence what they do, yet people will never learn. Sigh... They contradict their own points like they never let school pass through them and some of us that are way better than them fall for their craps... Please don't be too desperate to get a job, read between the lines when you are invited for a job interview... You are invited for job interview test a day after the text was delivered to your phone(logic here is; they don't want you to think or do background research on them before you jump on the scam train)... While reading the interview text, you discovered the company name wasn't mentioned or any reasonable web address of the company(full of sh1t already).... You never submitted CV or have anyone who is affiliated with such company(Don't you think it would be a waste of space to even keep such text on your phone?).... The text is full of shorttened words(You should already know that hunger is the watchword of the people and anything related to the said company)...... Think people, please think!

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by pdtrainingblog(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Why Seeking for Jobs which thing seems now as one of the Most difficult job or task in Nigeria, Try to get your hands into some other things that can make you some good money. You can create your own job or get some skills and make money from it to sustain you while looking for the Big Fish don't ignore or throw away the little little ones that comes your way.

Just an advise for job seekers.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Beesam: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pls house I need advice on this adress am invited 4 a chat 2morow pls help me pls 'Suite A2-5 sura shopping complex simpson st opposite sura market lagos island.' Pls help wnt 2 no if it is real or fake pls help
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by toygod2: 4:22am On Dec 19, 2012
pls house, what of DREAMIT2012. I got a mssg from them,inviting me for a follow-up interview on sat.Dec22 at No.1,Ogomudia Boulevard,off Jeremiah Ugwu,off Babatunde Anjous,Admiralty way Lekki phase1. Are the for real///
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
PLEASE HOUSE... I JUST RECIEVED A MESSAGE INVITING ME FOR AN INTERVIEW TORROW AT 1 BABATUNDE STR. OFF OGUNLANA DRIVE SURULERE... ONEAL INC... CONFIRM LEGITIMACY OF THIS PLEASE...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chiv: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
just read ur post.pls, did u eventually go 2 d address of BIK Advisory at lekki n wat happened?
Just got a similar text.
Appreciate if u cud reply b4 friday
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hariorh: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
pdtrainingblog: Why Seeking for Jobs which thing seems now as one of the Most difficult job or task in Nigeria, Try to get your hands into some other things that can make you some good money. You can create your own job or get some skills and make money from it to sustain you while looking for the Big Fish don't ignore or throw away the little little ones that comes your way.

Just an advise for job seekers.

Good advice. I'm sure most people will definitely agree with u. Just 1 problem. Where do u get capital to start with? Cuz as I'm typing this right now, I only have #150 naira on me.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Motunrayo01: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
MALCOLMKAY: PLEASE HOUSE... I JUST RECIEVED A MESSAGE INVITING ME FOR AN INTERVIEW TORROW AT 1 BABATUNDE STR. OFF OGUNLANA DRIVE SURULERE... ONEAL INC... CONFIRM LEGITIMACY OF THIS PLEASE...

Dey are fraudsters o, dem b ONEAL, don't even bother wating your TF 2 the place
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by karis2(f): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2012
dear nairalanders,any one heard of Resort Consult.i have been invited for an interview.Are they real or are they scammers.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Beesam: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Pls is falcon care global services real it is at Suite A2-5 sura shopping complex simpson st opposite sura market lagos island. Pls any1 wit any information abt them pls I beg
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by karis2(f): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
angry angry[/color][color=#990000]
chiv: just read ur post.pls, did u eventually go 2 d address of BIK Advisory at lekki n wat happened?
Just got a similar text.
dont waste ur resources going there,unless u have 15000 to spare.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Swker(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
Also beware of nation also known as dukwe, they are bunch of liers just to get ur money and push u into marketing
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by pechiko: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2012
chiv: just read ur post.pls, did u eventually go 2 d address of BIK Advisory at lekki n wat happened?
Just got a similar text.
BIK ADVISORY LIMITED is the latest SCAM in town,its still new,they started operation this year and mind you,your time will be wasted by one hungry looking useless jobless guy telling you to pay 15k for a training. Pls don't honour their invitation at anytime.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by pechiko: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2012
I observed that if you apply to any job advertised by or through JOBBERMAN, you are likely to be scammed. Please, I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by moshegun(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
wot of ONEAL INC
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chidexCORP: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
pls did any 1 get an invite to come for an interview at COMPOVINE TECHNOLOGIES
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by hphil(m): 4:46am On Jan 02, 2013
I got a sms for an interview in 15 adekunle street also. From what I have read so far about them in dis forum, am not interested. I reside in ibadan. Wats d point. Not doing that kind of marketing job even if it were real.
DON'T ASK for money b4 telling applicants to apply. Its nonsense. HR CONSULT was refering to d distance it takes to go for SHELL recruitment. Have u 4goten that shell provides Tfare. Nonsense!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dapotemi: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
Pls fellow NL,i got a text message frm Nature Plus to come for interview at Adeshina str,off Obafemi Awolowo way,ikeja.Any info about Nature Plus,are they real or fake.Pls i want to knw.tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.