Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,214 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? (11180 Views)

How To Start A Reliable Business In Nigeria / Invest Money - Guides To Investments / How Can I Invest Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by otokx(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
Doing business in Nigeria is not easy; forget what many of these guys here are saying. Have you heard of multiple taxation before here its actually multiple extortion with the government not ready to do anything by way of provision of basic infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by honeric01(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
DailyNews:
A cousin to a friend just opened one, and it cost him around 600k without a sound proof generator o...& not necessarily like Mr. Biggs....but if u want yours to be big like bigs or chicken repub....then budget 5mil upwards....

Bro can you break this down a little bit, i have an eye on this but need to be very sure what i am getting into.

I want something not like TFC and not also like a canteen, i want an in-between where the rich and the not so rich or even poor in currency can come to without feeling too "below standard" or "above standard".

I need to know how much it's likely to cost in total.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by affectionate(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
Agriculture is still the best, but before you venture into any business, having capital is not enough but needed to study the business environment and as well have some training before comitting your money. goodluck
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Dosoq(f): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
Dere r various investment packages in cornerstone insurance plc,if interested,contact me via dis email- solaitan79@yahoo.comDere r various investment packages in cornerstone insurance plc,if interested,contact me via dis email- solaitan79@yahoo.comDere r various investment packages in cornerstone insurance plc,if interested,contact me via dis email- solaitan79@yahoo.com
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Amaechina(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
I strongly suggest u̶̲̥̅̊ invest in catfish farming. I doesn't really require much capital, its highly lucrative n easy to monitor. All u̶̲̥̅̊ need to do is just to acquire a little training.
smileyI strongly suggest u̶̲̥̅̊ invest in catfish farming. I doesn't really require much capital, its highly lucrative n easy to monitor. All u̶̲̥̅̊ need to do is just to acquire a little training.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Niyisnoop(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
I SUGGEST YOU GO TO AUTOMOBILE REPAIRS AND AND MAINTENANCE,
ALL U NEED IS HIGHER ONE PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOP MANAGER THATZ IF U DO NT AV A PASSION 4 CARS,
AND GET 2 TECHNICIANS............GET TOOLS/ EQUIPMENT AND WORKSHOP SPACE.... SEE HOW YOUR MONEY MULTIPLIES IN A FEW MONTH..... EVERY NIGERIAN WANTS A CAR NOW....
EMAIL ME 4 FEASIBILITY STUDIES..........

NIYISNOOP@YAHOO.CO.UK
SHAI AUTOCARE CENTRE
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by newacca: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
Yeah. Restaurant is a good idea. I am also proposing to start a Restaurant. It will work especially if you focus more on satisfying people,making them happy and creating employment than the money that comes with it.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by donobi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
invest in boko haram and u ill get a contract from them to manufacture more bombs.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Kakatazz(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
Yep.Travel Agency is very lucrative.Just see me for tips.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Kakatazz(f): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
contact me on bemmatravel@yahoo.com
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by cesil92: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
Please invest in the Real Estates.. Build HOSTELS {Like 5 units and above of Self-Contain Apartment}, STORES and SHOPs {Like 5 Units and above}. Better still build residential apartments like 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom flats. NOTE:- Location matters alot.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Look if you are still in abroad don't even think of coming back. all dis people with their sugar coated mouth won't tell u about fueling or diesel'n your generator,they won't tell u about govt multiple extortions, they won't tell u about armed robberies, they won't tell u about government waiting patiently for any successful business to drag down if their wife or relative are interested in such business.they won't tell you about police arresting and detaining u for having your own laptop.they won't tell you about landlords increasing your house rent if he/she perceive progress in you.if lagos is your 1st choice,goodluck to that. fish cat fish I've seen people who are into it lamenting of loses. I've seen so many eaterys like tantalizer Mr biggs de simioens etc close down. Do you think dey close down for fun?cornerstone Insurance company my foot.the only business suitable for Nigeria is private cemetery, people just don't see it boko haram obviously are going to spread to every where.ask how aqueda started.we are all acting like everything is fine while we lagosians are going down.so my dear friend please don't come back.

1 Like

Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by WinkWrld: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
uihebom: Look if you are still in abroad don't even think of coming back. all dis people with their sugar coated mouth won't tell u about fueling or diesel'n your generator,they won't tell u about govt multiple extortions, they won't tell u about armed robberies, they won't tell u about government waiting patiently for any successful business to drag down if their wife or relative are interested in such business.they won't tell you about police arresting and detaining u for having your own laptop.they won't tell you about landlords increasing your house rent if he/she perceive progress in you.if lagos is your 1st choice,goodluck to that. fish cat fish I've seen people who are into it lamenting of loses. I've seen so many eaterys like tantalizer Mr biggs de simioens etc close down. Do you think dey close down for fun?cornerstone Insurance company my foot.the only business suitable for Nigeria is private cemetery, people just don't see it boko haram obviously are going to spread to every where.ask how aqueda started.we are all acting like everything is fine while we lagosians are going down.so my dear friend please don't come back.

grin grin grin grin grin GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by honeric01(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
uihebom: Look if you are still in abroad don't even think of coming back. all dis people with their sugar coated mouth won't tell u about fueling or diesel'n your generator,they won't tell u about govt multiple extortions, they won't tell u about armed robberies, they won't tell u about government waiting patiently for any successful business to drag down if their wife or relative are interested in such business.they won't tell you about police arresting and detaining u for having your own laptop.they won't tell you about landlords increasing your house rent if he/she perceive progress in you.if lagos is your 1st choice,goodluck to that. fish cat fish I've seen people who are into it lamenting of loses. I've seen so many eaterys like tantalizer Mr biggs de simioens etc close down. Do you think dey close down for fun?cornerstone Insurance company my foot.the only business suitable for Nigeria is private cemetery, people just don't see it boko haram obviously are going to spread to every where.ask how aqueda started.we are all acting like everything is fine while we lagosians are going down.so my dear friend please don't come back.

Sorry sir but where do you currently stay? in a cemetery? and what do you currently do? dig ground for coffin? if you are not staying or doing the mentioned, then you have no right to preach negativity to this fellow.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by bsparks: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
Please check out www.primeestatesng.com. Real Estate investments remains one of the most viable business in these troubled times. Cheers
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by bizz(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
If you want stable returns on your investment monthly,really reliable and trustworthy. Call ken +2348162662303 you will be happy u did.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by tolutara: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
@poster.

I am looking for investors to invest in a Franchise Start up in South Africa. Pretoria (Centurion Area). This Franchise has been thoroughly researched and we begin opening locations Dec 2012. So if you are interested. Contact me at abbi@bitsvi.com.

We can talk further. Minimum Investment is $15K.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
honeric01:

Sorry sir but where do you currently stay? in a cemetery? and what do you currently do? dig ground for coffin? if you are not staying or doing the mentioned, then you have no right to preach negativity to this fellow.
. That's why the white man will always be ahead of a black man, cos we hate to hear the truth. Are you better than a dead person? If God should show us or give us a clue if we die now which side we will go to heaven or hell. And he said heaven will you still want to stay in Nigeria? Anyway you are already in hell call Nigeria.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
honeric01:

. That's why the white man will always be ahead of a black man, cos we hate to hear the truth. Are you better than a dead person? If God should show us or give us a clue if we die now which side we will go to heaven or hell. And he said heaven will you still want to stay in Nigeria? Anyway you are already in hell call Nigeria. So get used to it!
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
honeric01:

. That's why the white man will always be ahead of a black man, cos we hate to hear the truth. Are you better than a dead person? If God should show us or give us a clue if we die now which side we will go to heaven or hell. And he said heaven will you still want to stay in Nigeria? Anyway you are already in hell call Nigeria. So get used to it.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by mulumele(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
Look if you are still in abroad don't even think of coming back. all dis people with their sugar coated mouth won't tell u about fueling or diesel'n your generator,they won't tell u about govt multiple extortions, they won't tell u about armed robberies, they won't tell u about government waiting patiently for any successful business to drag down if their wife or relative are interested in such business.they won't tell you about police arresting and detaining u for having your own laptop.they won't tell you about landlords increasing your house rent if he/she perceive progress in you.if lagos is your 1st choice,goodluck to that. fish cat fish I've seen people who are into it lamenting of loses. I've seen so many eaterys like tantalizer Mr biggs de simioens etc close down. Do you think dey close down for fun?cornerstone Insurance company my foot.the only business suitable for Nigeria is private cemetery, people just don't see it boko haram obviously are going to spread to every where.ask how aqueda started.we are all acting like everything is fine while we lagosians are going down.so my dear friend please don't come back.

My guy,this is just too negative.We need to trust God for Nigeria and try our individual best to make Nigeria better.Whatever is broken can be mended.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by honeric01(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
uihebom: . That's why the white man will always be ahead of a black man, cos we hate to hear the truth. Are you better than a dead person? If God should show us or give us a clue if we die now which side we will go to heaven or hell. And he said heaven will you still want to stay in Nigeria? Anyway you are already in hell call Nigeria.

If you can answer these perfectly, then you have a case.

Do people still do business in

Iraq
Somalia
Sudan
Afghanistan?

Do people live in these countries?

Lastly, where do you live and do you or not have a business/job you do there?

Yes i am better than a dead person because i still still decide what to believe and what not, but a dead person cant. only a dead person would see negative in Nigeria. i don't like the Nigeria of today but that does not mean i can't or won't make money in this same Nigeria. as for you, you can make anything good out of Nigeria because you are already dead to Nigeria (according to your words)
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by EmmaGhana: 3:27am On Jun 22, 2012
Per earlier post car wash, but not restuarant ohh. Surefire way to get ROI quickily, lease or buy a spot, dig borehole for the water, and put up right ambience etc, professionally run, hire boys on commision basis, use car wax shining liquids American style and you will on to success. run one well with unique brand name and start another. Here in America, Cactus car wash is a good car wash place, but they use automatic conveyor systems, not good for our region - maintenance etc.. pressure hoses in well run location will be enough. The whole of West Africa is full of water.All depends on the capital you have.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by justmenoni: 5:59am On Jun 22, 2012
@OP I think i support what some of the members here have mentioned and those members are the one who asked you not to mind all this sugar coated mouth people on here,if you have your money just keep it in your account,haulage or logistics business aint easy the way people are mentioning it here,though whats not good for peter might be good for paul.But i think the best thing to do will be Real investment/Properties thats if you have the funds,you didn't tell us how much you are willing to invest,but i think with 10 million you can get yourself a distressed sale 4 flats somewhere in akute or ikorodu and mind you your first rent alone might be 2m and your house and land still dey there ooo and you can easily sell at anytime you want,,,Think well,look well before you leap cos the money is good in your account than in the hands of all da sugar coated mouth nigerians on NL.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by ariyokunle: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2012
If u are d bisnes type,(i mean at heart-ready to take d shocks) then watever u get into b ready to make it work and it would.i personally can tel of fotography-foto printing,large format prints etc-anybiz u cant first of all man urself dont do.bisness is like a new baby -u must nuture it to an extend b4 u leave it to anybody.b very positive and ready to see it work not just to own d cash.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2012
@op, I received a lot of emails from different people asking for a business idea, of which I cannot respond cos I don't which of them is you....I would therefore suggest that you send me an email from nairaland....a business idea is not one you divulge to the entire world cos it wont be a secret anymore....good luck!
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by doziej84: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2012
ariyokunle: If u are d bisnes type,(i mean at heart-ready to take d shocks) then watever u get into b ready to make it work and it would.i personally can tel of fotography-foto printing,large format prints etc-anybiz u cant first of all man urself dont do.bisness is like a new baby -u must nuture it to an extend b4 u leave it to anybody.b very positive and ready to see it work not just to own d cash.

pls how much will it cost to set up a photo printing business like u said. give me an estimate.

thanks
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by Mystiquet: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2012
Deciding to invest in Nigeria is fantastic. However, You'll have to be careful. Whatever you're investing in must be something you can keep a watchful eye on from anywhere in the world. Your safer option is to invest through capital companies like kedari capital, alithea capital e.t.c. They'll give you a range of businesses you can invest in from oil companies to telecoms, start-up or medium scale businesses. Beware of small scale sole-proprietorships. After-all it's still nigeria. Just send me an email tobymystique@gmail.com I could give you a couple of detailed propositions.
Re: Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? by babakb: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2012
the most important thing in business now in nigeria is dat u must have de time to run things urself or else de business will fail i promise u, no matter the amount of capital or how much u trust who ever is incharge it will fail, 95% of naijans are scavengers, vultures waiting to eat the kill dat de leopard hid in a tree.

having put de above into consideration, in nigeria u don't start with a big business, u start with something average and as time goes on say two or three years u start using ur proceeds in real estate. in nigeria landlords enjoy unlimited but becoming a landlord is a long run plan, for now think of starting an average business like restaurant or a pure water business, if u are in good location, be guaranteed of at least 10k daily revenue.
i'm repeating it dont give ur money to any one to do business for u, or forex trading, or online business all these guys are crooks,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attributes Of Successful Business Owners / Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won / Ingredients For Custard Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.