Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen (14971 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by ohwofasa(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2007
u need 2 check ur head again & again
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2007
ohwofasa:

u need 2 check your head again & again

come help me check am na doctor mumu , agbaya
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by naijaborn(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2007
@Nlanders, ar we sure dis guy is sayin dtruth how reasonable is it 4 a parent to want to giv away their daughter's hand in marriage at 16yrs of age can they(d girl's parent) both be foolish
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by tessy24(f): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2007
Hello Grow fast,

Shit happens,first of all how can I share my problems on naira land?Plss.,house let me know.

And G.F and don't no want to say,but I really don't like hearing guys dis-flowerin a gurl and dumpin them.Am havn that problem.If u want to marry her that because u love her.Afterall most of our gurls date their fathers mate,so wat's the big deal!The question you should ask yourself is,if she's truly ready,and matured for marriage.Ok?Good If u think she is then hold on to her.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by tessy24(f): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2007
Hello House,please help me,my suppose finance also disflowered a gurl at the age of 18,b4 we met though!And it appears I got to know her 'cos she stays in the same buildin wit him.My problem is anytime I'm wit him and dat thing comes to my head it pisses me off,rit now d relationship is crashn,or I think it has crashed.I was really in-love wit him b4 he told me,now wat can I do,d relationship is going sour.Or it has already.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by naijaborn(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2007
tessy24:

Hello House,please help me,my suppose finance also disflowered a girl at the age of 18,before we met though!And it appears I got to know her 'because she stays in the same buildin wit him.My problem is anytime I'm wit him and that thing comes to my head it pisses me off,rit now d relationship is crashn,or I think it has crashed.I was really in-love wit him before he told me,now what can I do,d relationship is going sour.Or it has already.
need some clarifications, he deflowered d girl nd he's still gettin jiggy wit her or wot
was he d one that disflowered yu wink
do yu really luv him, vise versa
wot exactly ar yu lookin out for from drelationship yur having wit him lipsrsealed
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Edufresh(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2007
Start and Weld Machine for Hiring from Francis Investments.
see attached for the Picture (Front and Side view)

Contact Chinedu 08038336012

Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2007
@tessy24 ======== First l will personally advice you to please take off your picture from your profile for so many reasons funny things happen this days,   And l do appreciate your reply, well noted she is my girl any time any day  and we love each other l don't know wht nairalanders are talking about ,  am very sure most of them even lost there virginity at age 12 but they are all here making mouth like parrot l fill so sorry for them all,

They will soon be invited for our wedding in a few month from now,  l don't know who else they want me get married to, may be old cargo, tokubo, second hands used ass ,  like l said l don't care what they vomit am just here to pick the good advice

Thanks once again.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by IderaN(f): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2007
Growfast, you are the biggest lier I've ever seen, TILL LIES DO US PART. how can u just form that kind of useless story all in the name of posting threads.

were u not the one thas posted a thread sometime ago that u need list of beautiful girlfriends, where is ur 15yrs old then?

and you still have the guts to say you disflowered a 14yrs old girl. SHAME ON YOU!!!!! angry angry angry nonsense
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by yongbabe(f): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2007
you are an IDIOT!!!!

she is just a kid for crist sake.
what were you thinking??
are her parents that poor and desperate to sell their daughter out??
and are u that mean, stupid and heartless to take advantage of her??
she is a KID! olnly 15! she is not sopossed to be havin sex with a 31 year old guy. you are more than twice her age!!!
dont u have a sister or cousin or even a concience??

ps-i will remember to pray that u get senteced to prison 4 life!! that were u belong!

perverted pervect, cabrão de merda!!!!!!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Bblak(f): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
I'm i envisaging child molestation here or not?Disvirgined a 14yr old.Gosh
@poster
Let her grow to a more matured age before considering marriage ok.I'm sure she's too youg to undersatnd what marriage entails please. lipsrsealed
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by hilli666(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2007
Lets all gather together in prayers for this guy,
Father in heaven please forgive this man. He is blinded by love. so blind is he that he can't see all the beautifull women above 21years of age in our beloved country. He is so desperate that he deflowerd a 14year old girl. saying that it was okay with her. Please cast out the demon from his privates.
Father in heaven, if i recall correctly such an act is regarded to as pedophilia in other countries, and is punishable by jail time. ohh and one more thing. father in heaven please bestow common sense on him to know such topics are generally frowned upon. and please father in heaven don't let this man come near our little sisters, because  i fit take cutlass comot in blocos. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

, FUCKING PERVERT,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by lilianchil(f): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2007
Grow Fast!!! Am sorry to say this, that even at your age (31) you still haven't grown. In this modern world. What a Shame!!!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by growfast(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2007
watin be this na which kin pray you dey pray so l none blam you, l reture that prayer to you na na na na na na na na na na , recieve it
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by udy1977(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2007
u freak,shame on u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by cao(f): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2007
@growfast
For someone who has supposedly stopd replyin 2 this thread, ur still replyin. Anyhoo, u asked 4 our comments/advice, we gave it 2 u (by d bucket loads), u didn't like it (BOO-HO, get over it). I have no issues with people datin older people (or in some cases dried up prunes) as long as d younger party's mature enough (also age wise as well, not just bcuz she has tits & ass). Anyhoo, do whateva u like, I had my rant on page 4 or 5 (if ur that bored look 4 it).
And as for d 12yr old comment, seriously, what in God's name were u & those people screwing?sure roll-on?a ratha warm damp towel?ur hand?a relative?an imagination?a"friend"? Unless u were in an arranged marriage or somthing more sinister.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by eezzy(f): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2007
NO YOU CAN'T. shocked PERVERT angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by RichyBlacK(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2007
Go ahead if you have her parents' consent.

Seun once said all is fair in love.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Pepeye(f): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2007
Are u R. Kelly who cradle snatches’, Please leave the girl alone let her grow up first …wait for her if you truly love her…,
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by kennie89: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2007
haba bros, u won kill d small gal. if d gal where 2 be ur sis will u allow a fool @ 31 to marry her at her tender age? u disflowered her @ d age of 14 and u can say it, shame on u. bros no ask anybody dis kind thing again. i just pity d gal because u won spoil her future. cry cry cry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by FactorChic(f): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2007
You are old enough to be her father and u are here opening ur dirty mouth talking sh!t, I bet when ur daughter is her age, u will be chasing guys away from her, but here u are making d biggest mistake of ur l ife, and the girls parents too are the dumbest parents alive. I don't even know d right word to use, May God punish u and her parents. I bet she doesn't love u, her family must be d poor kind, they just want to give her off for money, and when u're done sleeping with her for months, u will get tired right?? cos I don't see how a 30 something yr old man will love a 15 yr old. You are nothing but a sore loser!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by FactorChic(f): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2007
AND FOR THE LOVE OF CHIRST PEOPLE, IT'S DE-FLOWERED, NOT DIS-FLOWERED
DIS-VIRGIN & DE-FLOWER ARE TWO DIFFERENT WORDS DAMN IT!!!
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2007
@poster

huh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee leave that girl to go to school, you have finish achieving your own allow her to achieve hers nahhhhhh.

your lucky its nigeria n am not going to be surprised if her parents aren't educated or exposed, cus no educated parent would even allow you complete your statement before showing you the door.

if you don't know, or you know and try to hide it, having sex with her is [size=15pt]CHILD ABUSE[/size] for God's sake your 31 and she's 15, can't you respect your old age. you claim to love her yet did not hesitate in sleeping with her. keep decieving yourself. your the [size=17pt]biggest fool[/size] i have seen on Nairaland today. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2007
@post
dude, use your common sense!!! am sure you can answer that yourself. . .or under which rock have you been hiding? undecided
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by tufe(m): 1:54am On Dec 06, 2007
@ Poster

Mr Grow Fast, your name does not depict your character in anyway.if you truly grew fast, i don't think you would have presented your case to nairalanders at all.
   It is disgusting to think of you a 31yr old man with a pubertal female of her own age. i should believe that u know you have breeched the nigerian law on children's right,this is plain munity on the law. Really, you no just try.
   Be patient till she is 21 before doing any crap.
If you are a christian, then you should go read 1st chorinthians 13 where you will see that love is kind, patient, enduring, and so on. so my brother, be patient.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by pisces20: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2007
this guy is a joker

please leave that underaged girl alone
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by abelix(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2007
any SHRINK in house plaese this guy neeed a shrink .he is sick SICK sicker
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by Shokoloko(f): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2007
growfast

na wa! i almost believed you. At first, i was outraged but after looking at this issue closely im convinced your an impostor. grin
i hail you sha, you've gotten seven pages of conversation for a fable.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by mrjonz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2007
Well as a psychologist, i would advice you to wait untill she is older, even though the parents have given their consent that in a years time, you can marry her, give it some space. Marriage is not something that you should rush into.
Give it More THOUGHT 1st.
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by FactorChic(f): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2007
see Mr. Psychologist, dey talk like perfect gentle man, we say person na oloriburuku, u dey say make him give am thought, e no go better for thought!

Something wqey no good, make we no call am another name, E no good be dat! Orisirisi, some naija men sef, na ppl like dis dem suppose take sacrifice Ogun grin
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by sylvao2000(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hey mr grow fast , this is tooooo bad, pls let this babe grow make we see who we go marry na l just tire for all this old men , you leave 25years to 30years and na 14years you come follow hmmmmm, you better be carefull ooo ok
Re: Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen by TerrySoft(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2007
@poster

It's like u re behind some influence or spell. I wish u were 15 and she was 31? Well, i guess i would love to take your 11yr old sis for a ride, and when i'm done, I will ask you if it's Illegal or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.