Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO (20090 Views)

CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams / Nigerians Top Cannabis Smokers? / Dangers Of Using Clobetasol Skin Bleaching Creams ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by andyanders: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
This trade should be for Yoruba babes and some of their guys
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by Biggyd2: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
pufectskin: it is the same peeople that own it; just that after the UK incident, they came to naija tp start selling make up. YInka Bodyline is the sole representative for Iman Cosmetics in Nigeria.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by ebamma(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
why am i not suprise
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by chucky234(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ah 77%? WHO has join Thisday newspaper in the lies business,I know 80% of Americans uses even tone creams and soaps which might also contains mercury.
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by omenziate(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Used to have one girl I occasionally check out in church, babe was brown and beautiful, travelled for like 6 months and saw d same girl in church, babe come yellow like tonto Dike almost to d point of Vitiligo, I just shift gear, apply reverse. If she dey call me sef, I dey form amnesia now.
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
chucky234: Ah 77%? WHO has join Thisday newspaper in the lies business,I know 80% of Americans uses even tone creams and soaps which might also contains mercury.

Toning cream is not the same as bleaching cream. . . . they do not perform the same task.

Toning creams tones your body (from sunburn to acne ) to your body's natural skin tone.

Bleaching cream changes your body's natural skin tone to a "lighter" one.

This is why men should stick to female humping and steer clear of cosmetics. cool
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by HAH: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
What of Congo?
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by fingard02k(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
Weldom my naija bleachers..Atleast one good news from naija...E don tee o wey i hear say naija carry first for anything even our beloved corruption we don loose our top position there, ABEG MAKE FUMBLE O..More grease to una elbor.....up naija more fresh air
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by otumfour(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
oh no! W.H.O, they ain't bleaching......its their ibo color.....lmao!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by Akpan107(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
Kobojunkie: Nigeria cannot be tops on that list. What about India?
and the Arabs?
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by gbomojomo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
I know for sure Alao-Akala is responsible for 97% of its usage in Nigeria.[quote][/quote]

Jim Nwaobodo 90%
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by chiochio1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
Make you take exit fly to niaja come renew your passport na...abi how want take renew am from Austra? No country go gree give you there passport na
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by chineloSA(f): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
HAH: What of Congo?

If you are talking about Congo Brazaville, no. But DRC ( Democratic Republic of Congo ), yes they are obssessed users.
Their man equally use it just like woman.
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by kilimanjaro(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
No wonder most of our fair ladies have black yansh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by Ganys: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ejiné: I know for sure Alao-Akala is responsible for 97% of its usage in Nigeria.
You took this from my mouth bro, Akala is the New Face of Tura

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by hustla242: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ganys:
You took this from my mouth bro, Akala is the New Face of Tura

LMFAO nairalanders go kill person with laughter.

But for real though, the report is true, ALL girls I've known (even the light-skinned & mixed race ones) use bleaching cream for one thing or the other.
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by safarigirl(f): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
77% of 150 million people? That's over 115 million people, haba! It's apparently bogus, if 70% supposedly live on less than $2 daily, who give them money make dem take buy bleaching cream? This should be investigated! GEJ needs to set up a committee for this, it should be headed by Alao Akala..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by IleIfe2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ejiné: I know for sure Alao-Akala is responsible for 97% of its usage in Nigeria.

Lmao
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by gbadexy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
I guess Togo is the highest user of bleaching cream when percentage users in africa is compared against to population of the country.
Togo has less than 10 million people.
It is expected that Nigeria would have the highest percentage because we have the highest population of black people, who by the way mostly bleach. I don't think arabs bleach, abi?
All the same na rubbish dem dey do.
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by Biggyd2: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
gbomo jomo: I know for sure Alao-Akala is responsible for 97% of its usage in Nigeria.

Jim Nwaobodo 90%

IBB nko?
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by chucky234(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Toning cream is not the same as bleaching cream. . . . they do not perform the same task.

Toning creams tones your body (from sunburn to acne ) to your body's natural skin tone.

Bleaching cream changes your body's natural skin tone to a "lighter" one.

This is why men should stick to female humping and steer clear of cosmetics. cool
Did you read my post or you just didn't understand my point,I said those Even tone creams and soaps might also contains mercury since manufacturers already deviced a way of concealing the mercury content from the packages.
You said bleaching creams perform a different task from tonning creams because they change the colour of your skin but I prove it to you that tonning creams also change the colour of one's skin only in a more natural and gradual way than the lightening creams.
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by Bontee: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
adeibi: VERY URGENT!!!!
Please I really need help on this.
In which other country can I renew my International Passport in the schengen region.
I'm presently in Austria and passports are not issued here.
Where can I get one within a short time.
Thanks.

Go to sweden, germany holland, rome and spain or if you need more clarification or help then i can discuss offline by email.
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by queensmith: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
I find this soo hard to believe, I thought Americans were the bleach crazy type? Besides why don't they just close down the labs making them rather than make excessive noise? Does Nigeria have an abnormal high prevalence of skin disorders related to bleach use?
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by noiseless: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
When the late SAM MBAKWE was building Imo state as a governor the monkey look alike JIM NWOBODO was spending all the state fund on BLEACHING CREAM and high school girls. Now look at Anambra and NWOBODO'S legacy.
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by EzeUche(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
We all know that the Yorubas are the reason why Nigeria is one of the top users in the world for bleaching creams.
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by IFBaby: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
Yoruba women are very good at doing such to their skin
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by coolzeal(m): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
Nigerians cannot be the top users of bleaching cream since we don't have skin colorism syndrome , the statics is bogus and fictitious: what about Indians and do you know how pale skinned is treasured in Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Arab nations etc. The lighter you're the best you're accepted in those societies. Truly i don't really see more of Nigerians using bleaching cream. The funny part is nobody is talking about how the white people are busy roasting their skin all in the name of tan to get slightly darker, heck causing SKIN CANCER..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by ayobase(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ejine gat me laughing there!
But on a serious note, this is no longer funny. For some days now, it has been Nigeria this , Nigeria that, if not Nigeria, it is Africa.
Wont they leave us alone, na by force. Everyone is trying to say something about Nigeria being the focus of the world in order to get 2kobo from every visitor via their sites!
-Rechargeable football, Africa.
-Drinking coke amidst predicament, Nigeria.
-Fraudsters, Nigeria:
-Killings, Nigeria.
-Cocaine, Nigeria.
-Terrorism, Nigeria
Nigeria in headlines is selling papers and pulling e-readers!
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by ayobase(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
EzeUche: We all know that the Yorubas are the reason why Nigeria is one of the top users in the world for bleaching creams.

What r u calling for?
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by noiseless: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
NWOBODO is the top, what a useless man he is, why not join me to thrash that good 4 nothing man?
EzeUche: We all know that the Yorubas are the reason why Nigeria is one of the top users in the world for bleaching creams.
Re: Nigerians, Top Users Of Bleaching Creams — WHO by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
chucky234: Did you read my post or you just didn't understand my point,I said those Even tone creams and soaps might also contains mercury since manufacturers already deviced a way of concealing the mercury content from the packages.
You said bleaching creams perform a different task from tonning creams because they change the colour of your skin but I prove it to you that tonning creams also change the colour of one's skin only in a more natural and gradual way than the lightening creams.

Toning cream are is bleaching cream.

You can't say just because cake has flour it's bread. A lot of the products we use have similar ingredients.

A toning cream does not change your skin tone from what it naturally is, a toning cream tones your body so that your skin tone is unified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre / Why We Can’t Call Off The Strike Because Of Ebola Outbreak – Lagos Medical Docto / COVID-19: Three New Cases In Ogun Are Togo Returnees – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.