Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:14 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4484690 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (2516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 08, 2017
@tatacherie your dd is cute for days mehn. Please do you mix the black soap with the coconut water everyday before use?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 2:34am On Aug 08, 2017
orirebaby:
@tatacherie your dd is cute for days mehn. Please do you mix the black soap with the coconut water everyday before use?
Aww thanks
I use one coconut water to mix a moderate quantity that can last 2 weeks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 2:39am On Aug 08, 2017
olubankemi:
@Tatacherie, this your gurl is a chick oo. Is this her hair or wig? If na hair am pretty jealous oo. My daughter doesn't allow me or anyone to touch her head to plate hair. Don't know what else to try.

Am still giving her time if she still refuse, we will just cut it until she ask for it herself
Thanks Ma'am smiley
Its her hair oo...ejor be patient with your girl small..Im only opportuned to make her hair without stress when she's fast asleep anything outside that na sufferhead
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 2:41am On Aug 08, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Now that is you just being greedy!

*giving you serious side eyes!*
ejoor emabinu ma lol cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 08, 2017
My own beta b dat,ur trying!Weh done ma!The Lord is your strength!If na me I 4 don show my oda side!
Chanbaby:
I really appreciate all the mamas that answered my question. I will get him a size 4 pampers.

Hubby just came back and seized my fone and took my baby away saying I need to rest. So I slept so well this afternoon grin. Just got my fone back not too long ago.

@Sansa143
Kpele about ur unfriendly neighbors my own is controlling landlord with jealous children. I can't wait for us to finally move to our house. Yesterday I was driving out to get cereal from a mall not far from my house at about 5:20pm. He saw us and played with my son and ask where I was going and I told him. He then looked at his watch and said I should be back by 6:30pm I told him I was going to see a friend in my estate when I finish buying he insisted but I didn't come back until 7:30pm.

One morning his wife came to me and dropped their house key she saw me dressed up to go out. Before I could say I wouldn't be around she said I should make sure i'm home by 1pm cos their son will be back from sch by 1pm. I came back past 2 and met the boy outside. He frowned took the key from me without greeting me. I gave him the warning of his life now he doesn't joke carelessly with me again.
Two christmas ago my dh was offshore I decided to go to my parents place and returned 27th he was so upset that I left my husband's house, off which my dh was aware of my going. He said they brought christmas food for me and I wasn't available. See me see wahala. He behaves like that cos my dh is so respectful, humble and quiet to a fault.
The man is timid and very traditional.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 08, 2017
good morning my e-sisters. i have a kwesion. For EBF, should breastfeeding be based on baby's demand or time interval or both
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by arthurshelly: 6:07am On Aug 08, 2017
For sale
What's app or call on 08023624928

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2017
OmoLayo29:
good morning my e-sisters. i have a kwesion.
For EBF, should breastfeeding be based on baby's demand or time interval or both
Babys demand is best for maximum output! If you do timed your milk flow may reduce! Sometimes you will be forced to nurse or express without baby demanding for milk due to engorgement.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Missyloyce:
why
Returning the favor of your diary mentions.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2017
tatacherie:

Aww thanks
I use one coconut water to mix a moderate quantity that can last 2 weeks

Oh okay. Thanks for the prompt response

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2017
sugah:

Returning the favor of your diary mentions.
cheesy cheesy :Dwhoa....I didn't realize there was a moniker like that... My apologies tho....I'll put a check to it wink
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Akorkor:
Mamas, please what cream can you recommend for my DD. Her face is light but her body is kinda of black. Presently I use shear butter+ pears for her after bath in the night then morning I use Kirkland coconut oil for her. I want the whole completion to be like face.

Please note that I have never applied any cream to her face before so she's natural on her face.
Also take note that DH is light skinned and am chocolate
Cc: enque,jazzjazz,AlphaHandMaiden,Feddy27,zaynie and every other Sabi mama. I need your recommendation.

Thank you

Shea butter mixed with almond oil, coconut oil,mango butter should even out her skintone
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Baby black soap mix,diaper cream n baby glow butter for sale,, all organic...thank you.

Mamas comman buy what I'm selling oh grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2017
orirebaby:
Prettyhurts please dump that toothpaste its fake. Chexk augustsecrets page on ig on how to identify the original. I think the original is 1-3years

Thanks ma, I've flinged it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Akorkor:
Mamas, please what cream can you recommend for my DD. Her face is light but her body is kinda of black. Presently I use shear butter+ pears for her after bath in the night then morning I use Kirkland coconut oil for her. I want the whole completion to be like face.

Please note that I have never applied any cream to her face before so she's natural on her face.
Also take note that DH is light skinned and am chocolate
Cc: en..que,jazz..jazz,AlphaH...andMaiden,Fed...dy27,zay..nie and every other Sabi mama. I need your recommendation.

Thank you

Hey babe! Chill and allow her skin breathe and grow. You should not bother about complexion right now. Just let her be.. She's too young for all these things.

Please don't use anything, just allow her
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2017
Trying to teach a baby to take breastmilk from a bottle after three months of feeding straight from bobby. I can't believe this same baby was a pro at taking a bottle the day she was born. Why is she pretending now kwanu. She would rather wail in hunger than take the bottle. Please if you've done this before any tips. How long before she starts to accept. Is it ok to give her the bottle twice a day. Is that enough times for her to learn before next week
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Orente21(f): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Benignasweety:
How is Zion's birthday mate doing ma?
She is doing great ma.She laughs a lot. we took our 10 weeks injection yesterday nd she proves strong bt her hair is chopping so i got cacatin herbal cream, i pray it works as i v bin told.Aw is our twinny. Congrt on ur graduation.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Orente21:
She is doing great ma.She laughs a lot. we took our 10 weeks injection yesterday nd she proves strong bt her hair is chopping so i got cacatin herbal cream, i pray it works as i v bin told.Aw is our twinny. Congrt on ur graduation.
Thanks alot ma, her twin is going for his immunization tomorrow, he can cry for injection sha but I pray tmro will be nice on us. Please did it cause Fever so I would go with my Panda?

He smiles alot and is to gummy to my body, he barely sleeps during the day but he is a diva at night, doesn't wake till past 6 after which he sleeps back and wake proper around 8 for bathing, then we wld stay all awake.

Wish we could share pictures so I would know if he is growing his age having came 4weeks early, he has full hair though but not that thick.

Kisses to her.
this is us at 10weeks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2017
My AF is back!!

Despite my stubborn lochia that lasted till 8weeks and only stopped after the use of tranexamic acid.

Am soo pissed but I can't cut off my bleeding jajaina nah...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2017
feddy27:

Hey babe! Chill and allow her skin breathe and grow. You should not bother about complexion right now. Just let her be.. She's too young for all these things.

Please don't use anything, just allow her

Thank you mama. Am not using anything. Just asking for future reference

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Benignasweety:
Thanks alot ma, her twin is going for his immunization tomorrow

Kisses to her.
this is us at 10weeks
Ohh cutie!!!! Kisses to you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Lol, you should have started like 2 weeks ago. Let someone else give her. She won't take it from you initially when she knows the breast is right there. Try and start with twice, then build up to the number of feeds she would take when you're away

Giddyperson:
Trying to teach a baby to take breastmilk from a bottle after three months of feeding straight from bobby. I can't believe this same baby was a pro at taking a bottle the day she was born. Why is she pretending now kwanu. She would rather wail in hunger than take the bottle. Please if you've done this before any tips. How long before she starts to accept. Is it ok to give her the bottle twice a day. Is that enough times for her to learn before next week
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Cute boy with bright eyes. Welldone Mama! Please take your Panda oh

Benignasweety:
Thanks alot ma, her twin is going for his immunization tomorrow, he can cry for injection sha but I pray tmro will be nice on us. Please did it cause Fever so I would go with my Panda?

He smiles alot and is to gummy to my body, he barely sleeps during the day but he is a diva at night, doesn't wake till past 6 after which he sleeps back and wake proper around 8 for bathing, then we wld stay all awake.

Wish we could share pictures so I would know if he is growing his age having came 4weeks early, he has full hair though but not that thick.

Kisses to her.
this is us at 10weeks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Cute boy with bright eyes. Welldone Mama! Please take your Panda oh

Okay ma, thanks alot
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suzy(f): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2017
my baby at 7months
she always want to stand up dis days . can play for Africa. her resting Time is just when she is sleeping . don scatter everything for my room . I don't even cream her cos of d rashes yet her color stil dey .

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nneejima(f): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Benignasweety:

Kisses to her.
this is us at 10weeks
Waooo baby zion don grow, Weldone ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Benignasweety:

Kisses to her.
this is us at 10weeks

My son is now a big boy,may God continue to bless and keep you.
Ore mi, werrin apn na, you just went AWOL, hope you're almost through with your project.
'A' is already your portion dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mizz2posh: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Benignasweety:

Kisses to her.
this is us at 10weeks

Awww, I finally get to see baby Zion, he is so grown and handsome kiss, keep up the good job Benny.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
The only time I tried it, lo kept pushing the tip of the bottle out with her tongue. You should have been doing it at least once a day before you resume nextweek. My MIL said I should get teaching job because they allow baby friendly undecided that I should not give her bottle at all
Giddyperson:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Naomi14:
The only time I tried it, lo kept pushing the tip of the bottle out with her tongue. You should have been doing it at least once a day before you resume nextweek. My MIL said I should get teaching job because they allow baby friendly undecided that I should not give her bottle at all
I am to resume next month I meant to type month not week. I'd actually be taking her along with me to work cuz someone I know lives quite close and I still plan to breastfeed on demand. Just want her to be able to take a bottle just in case. Thanks Hunniesuzzie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
mizz2posh:

Awww, I finally get to see baby Zion, he is so grown and handsome kiss, keep up the good job Benny.
Thanks ma . May I now see your sugar puni tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Prettyhurts:

My son is now a big boy,may God continue to bless and keep you.
Ore mi, werrin apn na, you just went AWOL, hope you're almost through with your project.
'A' is already your portion dear
Amen o, tnx swthrt... am almost done afterwhich Ba defense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (2516) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.