Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,126 members, 7,896,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

State Where You Are Sure To Be Posted To, Let's Follow You Up. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / State Where You Are Sure To Be Posted To, Let's Follow You Up. (726 Views)

Best States You Can Be Posted To? / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Where You Are Sure To Be Posted To, Let's Follow You Up. by gboyex(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
If you are convinced you would be posted to a particular area, and you are very sure of it state it let's see if NYSC will fall your hand or your connection or luck will work out. My dad worked mine to Abuja, while my mum Lagos. Let's wait and see, friends share urs
Re: State Where You Are Sure To Be Posted To, Let's Follow You Up. by Adedoks(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
gboyex: If you are convinced you would be posted to a particular area, and you are very sure of it state it let's see if NYSC will fall your hand or your connection or luck will work out. My dad worked mine to Abuja, while my mum Lagos. Let's wait and see, friends share urs
my heavenly father worked mine to where he wants me to serve

1 Like

Re: State Where You Are Sure To Be Posted To, Let's Follow You Up. by gboyex(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
Adedoks: my heavenly father worked mine to where he wants me to serve
Amen to that prayer oh
Re: State Where You Are Sure To Be Posted To, Let's Follow You Up. by MizD(f): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
I worked mine to Oyo state nd hoping it works

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Stops Posting Of 14,850 Graduates To North. Redeployment Of NYSC / Sincere Condolence To Bose Adebayo's Family,wake-up Call' 2 Our Government! / Serving Nigeria With Mask!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.