Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,645 members, 7,921,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? (1006 Views)

"I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" / Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely / Being Shy: Is this a Good or Bad Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by BigMeech89: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2012
I have hard feelings for her and i have kow for a couple of years. I have known her since we were 12 years old. we are both 23 now and i swear every time I see her I get butterflies. Her smile can brighten up a room. Sometimes I want to tell her how I feel but I get too nervous. I don't want to ruin our friendship because I would rather keep her as a friend then to not have her at all. But sometimes I just want to tell her how I feel but Im afraid of what she will say. And sometimes I wonder if she does or doesn't feel the same way about me. Sometimes I feel like she is my soul mate. I know what she says before she says it. We love the same movies, we have awesome times together. I have never felt for a girl the way how i feel for my best friend. She has moved to ATL and Im finishing college in SC. We spend countless hours on skype just to stay in touch. I could write about her all day. I just wanted to know anyone else opinion about this. maybe anybody who went through the same thing and could give me good advice.

thanks
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by Mynd44: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2012
This is normal dude. It might suprise you that she might have had similar feelings for you before but you should try talking to her about it who knows, you both might actually hit it off.
But are you sure if you start dating, distance will not be a problem? That is something you need to consider
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by BigMeech89: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44: This is normal dude. It might suprise you that she might have had similar feelings for you before but you should try talking to her about it who knows, you both might actually hit it off

thanks dude. that was refreshing to hear
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2012
BigMeech89:

thanks dude. that was refreshing to hear
Your welcome. But do you think distance won't be a problem? Just wondering
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by BigMeech89: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2012
we have been distant for some time now. Im almost done with college and I was thinking about finding a place in NY or ATL. But I really want to know if anything is there with her before I make that decision.
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by Mynd44: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2012
BigMeech89: we have been distant for some time now. Im almost done with college and I was thinking about finding a place in NY or ATL. But I really want to know if anything is there with her before I make that decision.
Great plan. Just ask her first and remember if she refuses, it does not mean she hates you.
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by BigMeech89: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Great plan. Just ask her first and remember if she refuses, it does not mean she hates you.
True. I hope she doesn't I just don't want her to get uncomfortable around me ither. The crazy thing is I don't understand how she is still single. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever known. Inside and out. I promise if I ever get my chance I will never let her go.
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by Mynd44: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2012
BigMeech89:
True. I hope she doesn't I just don't want her to get uncomfortable around me ither. The crazy thing is I don't understand how she is still single. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever known. Inside and out. I promise if I ever get my chance I will never let her go.
Now that is something I love hearing. All you have to do is summon the courage to tell her
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by BigMeech89: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now that is something I love hearing. All you have to do is summon the courage to tell her
I due time dude. Just pray for me and keep your finger crossed
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by Mynd44: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2012
BigMeech89:
I due time dude. Just pray for me and keep your finger crossed
I will rather keep my fingers free so I can type with it. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by Lisa1: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by BigMeech89: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
I will rather keep my fingers free so I can type with it. Goodluck
Lol Word
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by BigMeech89: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2012
Lisa1: support[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Thanks
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
That's cool, man..just flow with it like the other person said: she might be into you, so just ask her out already!!!!
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by BigMeech89: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mart d dart: That's cool, man..just flow with it like the other person said: she might be into you, so just ask her out already!!!!
lol sure thing man
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by electrowale: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
@BigMeech89, my advise for u is to open up ur mind b4 is too late. may God be with u.
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by seniorklop: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
dude don't say nada just kiss her .........wateva happens afterward....well is ur luck! cooldude don't say nada just kiss her .........wateva happens afterward....well is ur luck!
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by Mynd44: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2012
seniorklop: dude don't say nada just kiss her .........wateva happens afterward....well is ur luck! cooldude don't say nada just kiss her .........wateva happens afterward....well is ur luck!
@OP, follow this advice at your peril
Re: Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? by Jaykizz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
BigMeech89:
And d truth is dat she is waitin 4 u to tel her ur mind. Stp provin childish, u already 23

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Let Her Know About It? / Why Men Fall In Love Faster Than Women? / She Will Kill Herself If Her Younger Sister Gets Married B4 Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.