Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,120 members, 7,977,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding (1721 Views)

Ituen And Tessy's Company Policy (2) / Ituen And Tessy's Company Policy / Real Pictures Of Tope,clem,migines,tessy And The Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by ennyluv6(f): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2007
This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at a reputable University. This was a huge wedding with over 300 guests. After the wedding at the reception, the groom got up on stage and took the microphone to talk to the crowd. He said that he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and groom's families for coming and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a fabulous reception. To thank everyone for coming and bringing gifts and everything, he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift from just him. Taped to the bottom of everyone's chair (even the chairs of the wedding party) was a manila envelope. He said that was his gift to everyone, and told everyone to open their envelopes.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 picture of his best man having sex with the bride. (He had gotten suspicious of the two of them and hired a private detective to trail them weeks prior to the wedding.) After he stood there and watched the people's reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said ''F--- you !'' he then turned to the bride and said ''F--- you !'' and then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, ''Thanks, I'm out of here.''

He had the marriage annulled first thing that Monday morning. While most of us would have broken off the engagement immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with it anyway as if nothing was wrong. His revenge: 1) Making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception. 2) Letting everyone know exactly what did happen. 3) And best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of all of their friends, their parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, nieces and nephews, etc, Ya gotta love this guy.
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by tessybaby(f): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2007
ENNYLOVE so u have join that group of people who want to pull me and Ituen apart eh?
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by SugaLips(f): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2007
Now I understand what Akon meant in "Don't Matter"
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by Migines(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2007
Damn dat dude. Dats totally unfair. Besides he should be jailed cuz not every1 lyks viewing sexual scenes. But, ennyluv. . . Is dis 4 real?
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by ennyluv6(f): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
Migines:

Damn that dude. Dats totally unfair. Besides he should be jailed because not everyone lyks viewing sexual scenes. But, ennyluv. . . Is this 4 real?

TESSYBABY IS AROUND ASK HER, SHES IN THE RIGHT POSITION TO ANSWER. (BUT I SAW THE PIX)
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by ennyluv6(f): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2007
tessybaby:

ENNYLOVE so u have join that group of people who want to pull me and Ituen apart eh?

JOIN WETIN? I NO JOIN ANY GROUP OOOOOOO
ABEG SOMEONE SAVE MI OOOOOOOO
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by saucekid(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2007
woulda saved ya but undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by Dejavu2(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2007
ennyluv u b winch. u dey there
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by tessybaby(f): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2007
someone should help me warn this girl ennylove ooo

abi na naijagurly send u, tell am say u no see me
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by GeeCee(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2007
Wedding Pix

Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by djcrooky(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2007
tessy is not as fat as that nither is ituen a lanky slowpoke
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by GeeCee(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
djcrooky:

As if i cared.
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by SugaLips(f): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2007
Ok does this look right?

Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by uchetobi(f): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2007
ok i get it, its in the jokes session so its a joke rrite? LOL LOL LOL LOL LMAO, iv contributed teeth
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by clemcykul(f): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
and ill contribute sound BUHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA angry
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by tessybaby(f): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2007
djcrooky:

Crooky tell them
i think i will have to post my pics so u all can see the beauty behind this ID and also see why Ituen cannot leave my bedroom even when am not around

all those who want to see my pic put ur hands up
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by ennyluv6(f): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2007
tessybaby:

Crooky tell them
i think i will have to post my pics so u all can see the beauty behind this ID and also see why Ituen cannot leave my bedroom even when am not around

all those who want to see my pic put your hands up

dont bother to post your pictures. i don see am before
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by saucekid(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2007
hehe grin grin grin grin

funny weeding pics*******una sure say na dem be that?? abi na naijagurly undecided undecided
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by ituen(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2007
Ennyluv,

U have crossed the line. My tessbaby said i shld deal with the matter. Did you forget that you were not invited to the wedding?

Hw did u get the pic. you gate crasher
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by djcrooky(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2007
gate crasher indeed
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by ituen(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2007
I also forgot to mention that she tried breaking up my marriage by seducing me. thank God i did not fall.

even the 5yr-old guy that hangs out with her see am for the wedding; shout tufia-kwa
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by djcrooky(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2007
really
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by clemcykul(f): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2007
iteun? ur replies got me rofmlo grin u sound so "were" like grin grin grin
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by ituen(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2007
clemcykul:

iteun? your replies got me rofmlo grin u sound so "were" like grin grin grin

dont blame me Clem, blame the poster
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by ennyluv6(f): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2007
ituen:

Ennyluv,

You have crossed the line. My tessbaby said i shld deal with the matter. Did you forget that you were not invited to the wedding?

Hw did u get the pic. you gate crasher

HAVE U FORGOTTEN THAT U INVITED ME PERSONALLY? AND U TOLD ME NOT TO LET TESSY KNOW
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by Migines(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2007
Hmmmm
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by saucekid(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2007
signals enny*****come let's bla bla bla,then wed grin grin grin
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by ennyluv6(f): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2007
ituen:

I also forgot to mention that she tried breaking up my marriage by seducing me. thank God i did not fall.

even the 5yr-old guy that hangs out with her see am for the wedding; shout tufia-kwa

imagine u even know the guy i'm dating. but wait u said u saw him at your unfortunate wedding ceremony, u ought to be happy because he even honored u and ur invitation.

the thing is just that u dont want the nlanders to know u've done a wedding and u dint invite all of us but quite a few.

@ others
forgive ituen for my sake na beg i dey beg

@tessybaby
god will do better thing. i dey on my knees
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by Migines(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2007
@enny
will u just ignore saucekid?
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by ituen(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2007
ennyluv_6:

@ others
forgive ituen for my sake na beg i dey beg

@tessybaby
god will do better thing. i dey on my knees

Last time i remember, even though we gave you the invitation mistakenly. we put up some bodyguards to stop you.

How u still showed up, we dont know. did you bribe the bodyguards
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by SugaLips(f): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2007
They probably ran away when they saw how ugly and fat she looked. Just putting it out there!
Re: Ituen's And Tessy's Wedding by saucekid(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ migs,

why should she ignore me??
or are u surprised i just dey yarn bla bla bla?? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions. / Pied Piper / Be The Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.