Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,310 members, 7,900,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:35 PM

Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? (11547 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by hardbody: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
The lady cries because she suddenly realizes that her p. u. ssy has been mortgaged for the lifetime of the husband, the man cries (do they really) because he realizes that his life has been handed over, he cant join the boys for drink and hang outs without telling the wife, No more tombola nights, he cant afford to get tired wednesday night and stay back in VI to resume work on thursday, he is probably imagining lengthy family pay-outs that he has suddenly inherited. He is probably wondering where to get the money to pay off the band boys, the balance money for the hall, etc. In simple terms those tears are not of joy, there are of uncertain future, both mediate and immediate.

I SAY SO.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by 9zeros(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
cantell:
Bros when will you marry? You've been saying this for a long time now.
These single ladies no go marry themselves o! grin

1 Like

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by yuncka: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
am finally going to have sex grin........... am finally going to have sex without a condom cheesy..............am finally having legal sex cry...................but wait oo shocked this means trouble oo.... I wont be caught outside my matrimonial bed :'
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by malachiizunna: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
stupid question.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Dayco(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
ajanaku2: Most Guys don't cry on their Wedding day. Any Guy that cries on his Wedding day is nothing but a Bi'tch-A'ss Sissy...Well, Girls do 'cos they'd be restricted to just One D'ick henceforth...
silly and senseless!
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by denzel2009: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
topfally75: [color=#990000][/color] pple dat av nt yet married wil nt undastand, 4d fact dat d weddin at it's holds nd u witnez pple celebratin wit u is enough 2spring ur emotions..sumtimes wen u luk back at ur past or background nd u find urself bin walkd 2d alter ur inner person wil begin 2 x-ray d circumstance at wich u ar finaly married nd u'll nt knw wen d tears roll down ur cheek.....so many tins can make one 2cry on d weddin day but dat cry is of d emotion nd reality of life.

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Slamking(m): 6:33am On May 12, 2013
I gaze some may be crying for being forced to go against their wishes while some could be tears of joy

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Gentiejag(f): 8:02am On May 12, 2013
At my sister's traditional wedding, when it was the turn of my mom to pray 4 her..she raised this traditional song saying ''she should not forget home'' and the tears started between my mom and my sister, later on my dad pretended like something was in his eyes nd kept wiping. And then i started crying too making my other friends cry too (dose dt danced wit the bride in).

I think its about departure and starting a new life. The fear of the unknown(nt death o)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will You Spend Watchnight / Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.