Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,827 members, 7,933,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? (9795 Views)

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Dpeacemaker101: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
The chat was worth the 2hrs viewing, and it is well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by dedeike: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
chuks01: confused
it's obvious you didn't watch. Many people saying rubbish about the speech were rather watching euro 2012 When the speech was ongoing.nso I'm not surprised they can't come up with any thing reasonable from the chat that thrilled both the Channels lady and other journalists

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Zutchy: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Wow!!!yesterday I was pleasantly surprised,GEJ did me proud that's how a president should be,composed,relaxed,confident,intelligent.he answered every question that was thrown at him brilliantly.and for the haters he said you all can go on hating now all you want cos very soon you all will come to realize your folly.ciao!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Mallamabdul: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
Bravo Mr. President, you have spoken well. We believe in you.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Baawaa(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
Louis88: Yesterday after listening to GEJ for the first 1hr I was totally swept off my feet,that was not a man who was coached to answer the media but a man who was in control of the situation and knew first hand everything that was going on in all parts of the country.Mr president I salute you the man in charge.
Your own mumu is chronicle than GEJ grin grin ;DYour president that cannot define oil Bunkery
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Mandelaguy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop lying on behalf of those you elected to spend your own money.

He did not talk about any power sector reforms. He in fact steered clear of making any definite statements on power as it was pretty clear he was not up to date on what is going on in that sector.
shut up and stop telling lies. The president spoke xtensively on power. What you will say is that you did not watch it.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by ifihearam: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
@bawaaa
you are a complete slowpoke

what is oil bunkering?
Gej defined it as plainly as possible to the understanding of dafts like you or a you one of the common criminals??

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by flyuche(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
he is our president. we have to give him all the support he needs.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by franky044(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
i so much enjoyed the media chat and the way our president was answering questions, it was excellent that i was almost tempted not to watch the England/Italy match, i have to avoid the temptation with the hope that i can get the details in today's. daily. those of you abusing this man, even if Jesus Christ is to come down to rule Nigeria, you will still abuse him because sometimes u don't even reason before you talk or write.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
Jonathan is the kind of President we need in Biafra!

I am sorry for mentioning the B-word once more.

Truth is, Nigeria does not need this kind of a leader: very simple and on assuming.

I was impressed by the fact that he so relaxed as if chatting with his friends.
I was moved by his boldness in facing the challenges of the pervert Nation.
I was challenged by his maturity in handling misguided haters who have nothing to offer Nigeria.

This man is focused despite distractions. This man is indeed a lion despite the fact that he does not back.

Nigerians want a gangster for a leader, but this man is no gangster.

I hope for Biafra (please I am sorry, I cant let go of the B-word) and I pray for such a gentleman to lead us.

Nigeria is presently constituted cannot make progress:

We need to discuss our "oneness" or simply dis-amalgamate.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by oputaemma: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
The media only showed us how dumb GEJ is, he seems to be out of touch with d stark realities that Nigerians face everyday. [ Insecurity, poverty, PHCN, etc ]
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by ziccoit: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
I would rather watch a silent Obama for hours than a talking GEJ for a minute on tv.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Mandelaguy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
If you guys are out blaming a man who has had the most opposition to his govt in Nigerian history, have a rethink. The man I saw yesterday is a leader who knows the direction he must go. He gave you instances and told you to find out and refute his claims that the economy is growing, plus other issues,how many of you will really go home and do their jobs instead of blabbing on this forum and hating simply because he is an Ijaw man? Come to think of it, who amongst you can manage his country at this perilous times and still come out with directional approach to issues? In all fairness, this man has faced more oppositions than any in this country and like he said,when he made promises, boko haram insurgence was not envisaged and right now, it is like cancer,but we must fight it as we continue in our developmental strides. If you can advice your suicidal brothers to respect themselves, I believe this country will stride faster towards our developmental goals.

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by werepeLeri: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
ziccoit: I would rather watch a silent Obama for hours than a talking GEJ for a minute on tv.

then you obviously need a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by kutchs: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
@oputaemma ur comment is the dumbest I have read on nairaland since joining. The president knows more than u do about the ‘stark realities‘ of things in the country and he explained them as objectively as he can. Personally I was impressed and know for sure that he will surprise and disappoint doubters like u.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by ziccoit: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
noblezone: Jonathan is the kind of President we need in Biafra!

I am sorry for mentioning the B-word once more.

Truth is, Nigeria does not need this kind of a leader: very simple and on assuming.

I was impressed by the fact that he so relaxed as if chatting with his friends.
I was moved by his boldness in facing the challenges of the pervert Nation.
I was challenged by his maturity in handling misguided haters who have nothing to offer Nigeria.

This man is focused despite distractions. This man is indeed a lion despite the fact that he does not back.

Nigerians want a gangster for a leader, but this man is no gangster.

I hope for Biafra (please I am sorry, I cant let go of the B-word) and I pray for such a gentleman to lead us.

Nigeria is presently constituted cannot make progress:

We need to discuss our "oneness" or simply dis-amalgamate.

This is exactly how Mr GEJ is deceiving the gullible. Have you ever heard of green snake under green grasses.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by pimps: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
Confuse
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Dave9103: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ogbodavies: he said we should all wait til 2013,so i wait my judgemaent til then
NB:implications r that from now til dec 2012 anything can happen,una no as e dey happen naw
Ogbodavies: he said we should all wait til 2013,so i wait my judgemaent til then
NB:implications r that from now til dec 2012 anything can happen,una no as e dey happen naw

expect GEJ Season 3 & 4 Oct 1st 2012 & Jan 1st 2013 respectively.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by ziccoit: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
werepeLeri:

then you obviously need a psychiatrist.

The way you will need a psychiatrist to purge your brain of lies it has already accumulated from GEJ gibberish.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by nnempi(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
confused man
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by dedeike: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
The president defended his trip to Brasil seriously and I agree with him. You can't cancel your International engagements because of a terrorist group .it sends the wrong signals and has a way of discouraging prospective investors. He also gave a summary of ongoing power sector reforms. He hinted of the planned investment of Brasilan Electric company in the power sector. He spoke of the YOUWIN programme and assured of his govts readiness to ensure that youths benefit on merit. he made a passive reference to the reforms in the Agric sector without mentioning the cassava bread revolution. It was an interesting outing after all.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by HusainiBapetel: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
bayulll01: Opinion POLL! After watching Presidential Media Chat:

How would you describe GEJ.
A.CLUELESS
B.CONFUSED
C EXCELLENT
D. DELUDED
E WHO CARES
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by ismhab(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
I rate him @ he don't know what he is doing.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by rayamayo: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
B
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Smartabey(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
@Mekusnwa^^^^what exactly is ur perspective out GEJ government&his so called reforms?
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
Baawaa:
Your own mumu is chronicle than GEJ grin grin ;DYour president that cannot define oil Bunkery
THis is one mad fellow, Oil Bunkering is legal, go check your dictionary, its transportation of products from ship, punk asses like you keep making run away from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by SpiritofOkija(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
Weak attempt to appear ontop of things..

As a supporter of his, he should never have done it.. Not now atleast
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by bayulll01(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
Beaf!:

Lol

@op
What's your opinion?
mr beef my man,even though i dislike u soo much,u self u agree that ur presido no try at all,mr moderator tanxs my post made it to the front page this time
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
oputaemma: The media only showed us how dumb GEJ is, he seems to be out of touch with d stark realities that Nigerians face everyday. [ Insecurity, poverty, PHCN, etc ]
If you are in poverty, not every one is. Skilled people are entrepreneurs and managers oof industries, I assume you are one of those that studied, english language and look for work in a Oil rig.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by ITbomb(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
[size=20pt]I DON'T GIVE A DAMN[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by ismhab(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mallamabdul: Bravo Mr. President, you have spoken well. We believe in you.
I will never believe in Jonalooter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! / Buhari: Ransom Payments Encourages Kidnapping / Court Strkes Out Suit Challengng Tinubu's Intervention In Rivers Poltical Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.