Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,282 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo (2238 Views)

checkout what husban did when he cought his wife sucking another mans d*ck / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by macozanini(f): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2007
that staff dont work, unless u belive in it, it all in the mind. Anyway the voodoo is only a bunch of herbs any one can grow in the garden.
Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by fabulous10(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2007
@dapsycool.
Some holy monkeys here attend cele, C&s, synagogue, pastor chris e.t.c what makes them better.After all them pastor na juju man. angry
U better watch wat u say abt men of God b4 u regreat ever coming down to naira land.
Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by dapsycool(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2007
Fabulous10, who are the men of God i mentioned. Pls it's only God that knows his men. Don't be gullible. So if i wake up tomorrow and start a "church business" does that make me a man of God?
So i fear less.I'm Highly protected.
@poster, noone says u must continue dating her but don't just leave like that. If u really believe in juju, it will definately catch you even if u escape to yankee. Their are ways of leaving her but atleast listen to her story, don't be a chicken. Lol
Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by sod4luv(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
use Mario speed man!!!
Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by ufobabe(f): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2007
my brother no bi so. what if she was ur sister, na where u 4 run go?

it is possible 2 them that believeth, juju dey but e no fit catch me.

she 4 don kill u b4 now if her assignment was 2 harm u because she know u will run the day u will discover.

think about it. she may not even know what she was carrying about. we are from different home with different culture + churches.

discuss and meet her up at ur normal joint and ask questions.good questions noy only abt the juju. BUT PRAY B4 U GO 4 that appiontment.

may God or Allah be with u. goodluck
Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by ifyalways(f): 12:39am On Nov 30, 2007
how do you know its voo doo?
have you been using some yourself ?
have you been visiting the big babas?
well birds of the same feather shit,eat and Bleep together. undecided
Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by 2dye4(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2007
how did we manage to tie this lady's voodoo escapades to the church? i dont recall the poster mentioning that they met in church.
Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by rockiedink(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2007
ufobabe:

my brother no bi so. what if she was your sister, na where u 4 run go?

it is possible 2 them that believeth, juju dey but e no fit catch me.

she 4 don kill u before now if her assignment was 2 harm u because she know u will run the day u will discover.

think about it. she may not even know what she was carrying about. we are from different home with different culture + churches.

discuss and meet her up at your normal joint and ask questions.good questions noy only about the juju. BUT PRAY B4 You GO 4 that appiontment.

may God or Allah be with u. goodluck

babe, i just love ya sense of reasoning.
Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2007
@pain tanks alot guess ur rite cus deres dis guy calls himself holyeye dat specialiazes in cookin up stories n expect us to believe him i feel u broda
Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by WebMonk(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2007
Dude,youz a funny man!imagine,she had jaz,and you're still contemplating what to do?i guy i know happened not to be as lucky as you are.the day they went to have 'fun',she used it on him. He married her and wap under her control for 9 years!at some point it wore off and he came to his senses.picture that in your mind,then run on all fours!
Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by dankmen208(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2007
guy why do wanna run away? after having a taste of her. font try it, that same Voodoo you running for will be used in calling back. Instead of wasting your time running. why cant you Just Stay
Re: I Cought My Girl Friend With Voodoo by angelchi(f): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2007
am sure u dnt need anyone 2 tell u wht 2 do,best of luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's A Man's World, Isn't It? / Keeping Him Waiting / I Dont Know How To Say No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.