Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,710 members, 7,879,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking (17014 Views)

Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking / 30,000 Dismissed From Online Dating Website For Being Too Ugly / I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by godfadda6(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
@wislet...thanks a bunch! She doesn't only love me, she is crazy about me! Sometimes I'm scared, but one main thing is this, (might sound corky) the Lord speaks to me through her.

The key is stay open, communicate, don't hide anything from each other, overall see way above the beauty......moreso, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! I'm 5"7, my fiance is 5"........but I love her so much!

Even my parents didn't believe in the whole internet shibang! But now, they can't wait to travel over 6,000miles for the wedding!
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
Take her to US for surgery...olodo.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
^
When it's a case of 'terminal' ugliness, surgery can only make it worse. Just like trying to stitch torn, worn-out panties; it's no use, you just throw the damn thing away instead.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Naijamericana: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2012
ronkebp:

I can relate to this...a liitle bit though.....

first off...let me laugh...grin grin grin (rolling on the floor and dancing alanta) cheesy cheesy cheesy

AFTER the laughter....
- the fact is, you thought you were inlove but it was never love, you just loved the way you both chatted and flirted on the phone and emails...am sure she was a good talker wink wink
- there is nothing you can do about the way she looks, it is either you love her like that or you leave her alone...but if i were you, i will go for the heart that is laced with GOLD and Diamond instead of an outward beauty with a heart filled with mud and filth.

For 9 years...?
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by oneblow: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2012
you guys wuld make a nice couple...like this one here

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by leemena26(f): 12:57am On Jun 26, 2012
hey kenny, u need to take your time.Just follow your heart and use your head. true that a guy is attracted to what he sees which is like 40% and then the others follow but dont judge quickly.My advice is you meet her face to face and if u are still not attracted den look for something tangible to hold knowing her. Dont judge a book by its cover.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by temmym4(m): 3:13am On Jun 26, 2012
@OP.. lol. i feel your pain as well. I do understand u dont wanna wake up and the first thing u see at your side is a woman with a face like a rainy season and then go back to sleep. just like most people said, go with your mind! i also luv the advice that says THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN COS THEY MIGHT NOT FORGIVE YOU. lol. making more of rainy season faces is not so awesome, but if u can live with that, nothin do u.

I remembr few years back, used to have this neigbourhood friend. His Dad was so handsome and the wife was the exact opposite. Every morning, His popsi wakes up just to stare at a pretty girl (Another neighbour), guess the wife has been suspecting him and on this fateful day she caught him doing the act and bubble busted. The woman started shoutin at him and the matter was all over the hood, ask the husband to explain why he is always doing that, '' i dont know why God purnished me giving me this Rhinoceros for a wife. everytim i wake up and see her in the morning, i go back to bed cos i know if i dont, i ll surely have some bad luck in the office and wherever i go.. I was only looking at that beautiful Bimpe (the pretty neighbour) from the window for goodluck throughout the day, nothing more'' hearing that, the wife gets outter control, i remember she asked ''emi ni mi o fine abi, emi ni mo n fun e ni badluck laaro kutu'' meaning "I am the ugly one right? I really do giv u badluck early morning?? And the man replied.. Yesss, u are uglyyyyy, u look like a rhinos (displaying how a rhinos walks and runs) hearing and seeing two couples doing all that, omo kom see laugh for our estate ooo, i bursted into an undilluted laughter and fell down the stairs. Kept laughing even with my bruises from the staircase.
And the funniest was in d evening when my friend (their son) asked me why my head was plastered, i remembrd her parents & i bursted into a fresh laughter. This continued for weeks and i couldnt even greet his mum anymore, always runnin away for the fear of laughing at her presence seeing those rhinos in her the way her husband described it. God forgiv me o. Lolzzzz. Just go with your mind bro. If u feel its d best for u, fine. We ll all support u and Wish u the very best of luck with ur own Rhinos, grin send me your wedding IV though:
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kenny2gbaski(m): 4:58am On Jun 26, 2012
Thanks to you all. I really appreciate your time and advices. Am so happy to see some matured comments and advices which am really gonna put into consideration no doubt, Some are funny but true, some are so smart and wise ( I take my hat off for them) .. while some are so dumb in such a way that u can perceive it from their posts

Starting from this set of mor*ns
cja4real: Story,story...go to Idumota someone may buy your storyline.
Your story is not realistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It is too simplistic.

kaiye007: @poster, who are the producer of this movie? Fred Amaata or Ejei.

Seun is time to start banning people from posting trash in this forum! Nonsense!!

Sincerely speaking, what will be the first impression seeing this set of people? Has the internet been so damn cheap in such a way that anyone go browse the internet? This is what i termed Joblessness. must u comment? if u know u are so low in reasoning why cant u just read and walkaway? Here i am askin an advice on what bothers my mind from reasonable people and see the kind set of human that is writing. Same species from differend carriers. Ise eniyan ni ise eranko. Tufia! **Spits on the ground for goats**

shymmex: Bwahahahaha

The ugliness should have killed the lust and infatuations you had for the chic...

That's why I don't do facebook(ing), twitter(ing), and hi5(ing) relationships if I can't get to see more than enough pictures..

This essay is funny as fvck!! grin

Sorry, I had to laugh and THE DONKEY OF THE DAY AWARD, goes to the OP.... Bwahahahahahahaha

Yougetcho!! grin

Really this dude started with a very good concept, later he showed the real human in him. thanks though, at least u posted something isnt it bro?

chuckdee4: @ OP, u don't love someone yet you tell them that they are ugly, its so not a nice thing to say about someone, the fact that your're 6ft whatever doesn't make u the next best thing since sliced bread.
As you claim she's ugly (even though you love her) there is someone out there who thinks she's heaven sent, so please don't bother the girl or even attempt to marry her if you don't love her for who she is.
Make your mind up and tell her, no bulls***ing.

Thanks a lot sir, but your first sentence clearly shows you are not following the whole post...

funky medina: You write like an illiterate? This is obviously a fake story. o see that You havnt left ur village talk less of abroad? Gsm has caused all dis modaphuckers to acces the internet. Ugly ko ugly ni. U claim u went to university but could not travel to another state te lady even after u had grown up. Anyway i guess nairaland needs the comments to keep the site intersting

This one was the funniest and dumbest of them all. picking up his own words from everything he read on previous comments! Oh really? I do write like an illiterate? Can you prove that?? checking your previous posts from your profile, i can see you took time to correct all your sentences one by one here but you did forgot the last word though. It seems a fake story cos your as* was not there when it happened so chill. Just because none of your family members
has ever stepped outside the country aside Seme - Cotonou Boarder doesn't mean others haven't. I believe u have your eyes but u don't really know how to use them, cos if u do, u gonna find me saying i had the OVER PROTECTIVE kinda folks and there was a limit to most things i do until i left their shell for another country. Just like u said yourself, NAIRALAND NEEDS THE COMMENTS TO KEEP THE SITE INTERESTING. True! Even yours only was enough to make me giggle. Now lets take a quick look at your literacy level of writing,

You write like an illiterate[b]?[/b]
You haven't left ur village talk less of abroad [b]?[/b
] Guess you were making a statement, why the punctuation mark huh? Last time i checked, punctuation marks are used to indicate questions.. Everyone has got his or her own flaw, its just the way we handle ours individually that matters. I never claimed to be the best, I've got my own mistakes and i learn from them everyday, but when dumbos like u who are not even better than an old puppet tries to put yourself in human shoes. then things gets out of hand. any m*ron could own a NL account. fine. but u dont have to put your real nature into what u do. Even animals self dey behave like humans once a while.

greall1: u be mu mu. This one na part 1 or 2

Dis one doesn't even know what they are talking about. He just saw people commenting, he decided to Join the crew as well. I understand your frustration bro. At least u posted something today as well abi. See person o!

charlsecy4:
@kenny2gbask
You don't need a full keyboard to insert paragraphs. Study your keypad well.

Thanks bro, i ain't using a keypad either. i used swype app and its a bit challenging at least for a new user like me. kk.

Onuokwu: You are a dark and six foot loser! How can you communicate with a lady for 8 years and not see her. Your mix up of english shows you really are unschooled talk less of studying abroad. Absolutely no swagger...dat's why u cant keep a relationship.

You know your stress bro? 1. U ARE SHORT! 2. U need to read all over and find out why it was impossible to see her for 8yrs! . Thanks i know your English was a perfect one Right?! at least u got the idea of what i wrote.. Right?! Oh u v got the swagger right? probably the guru when it comes to keeping relationships isnt it?? mind sharing how u kept your almighty perfect and long unbreakable and swaggalicious relationship with us?! Bro i might not write in a perfect english, at least according to you, but am proud of my achievements, at least i could feed u from now till the day u grow old, tired and worn-out. It s just a thread bro, U either eat it or throw it away. Nothing so Special!
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kandiikane(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2012
Seriously, we should think about the children. Do not be selfish by putting your children in a situation that resulted from you just looking at the personality.

If you are a good looking guy and you believe your genes are strong enough to overcome the woman's worwocity then you can go for it.

But please think about your future children.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by tpia5: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2012
^are you alright?

or just desperate.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kandiikane(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2012
Desperate for what?

Yes, I am alright. Thanks for asking wink
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by tpia5: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2012
@ poster

abeg sharap.

are oyibo females complaining about your looks, yet here you are talking trash because you got a little attention from somebody. Fake story anyway.

try another internet hookup- maybe you'll meet a beauty queen.

alainikanse.

arent your mates dating their grandmama's age group, and you're here running mouth over another thing.

liar.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2012
Why is tpia angry? cheesy
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by tpia5: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2012
^^why do you always read everything as anger?

are you a mouse or too timid or something.

man up, sweetie.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2012
There it is again! cheesy
That brooding hostility without a point.
Hope the topic of the thread didn't strike a nerve smiley
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kandiikane(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2012
Tpia, I am still waiting. Desperate?

What has that got to do with anything?
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by tpia5: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2012
2buff: There it is again! cheesy
That brooding hostility without a point.
Hope the topic of the thread didn't strike a nerve smiley

i'm just saying, everything seems to scare you.

yes, the topic struck a nerve- i dont have a problem with that- but this issue of your scaredness should be addressed because being a man [supposedly], how are you supposed to function if everything frightens you?

think about it and get back to me later.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:

i'm just saying, everything seems to scare you.

[size=16pt]yes, the topic struck a nerve[/size]- i dont have a problem with that- but this issue of your scaredness should be addressed because being a man [supposedly], how are you supposed to function if everything frightens you?

think about it and get back to me later.

That is all I wanted to verify. It explains the random terrets-like outbursts from you thus far.
Don't worry, e go betta. cheesy
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kandiikane(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2012
I see she is ignoring my question.

You say something and never explain yourself. Which kine life be dat.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2012
^^ Ignore it. Like you read, the thread struck a nerve in her. So she felt it necessary to start barking randomly at people.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by tpia5: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2012
2buff:

That is all I wanted to verify. It explains the random terrets-like outbursts from you thus far.
Don't worry, e go betta. cheesy

being ugly is not a crime, dear.

but your scaredness is a more pressing matter, dont you think.

are you in line for a sex change or something?
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by tpia5: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2012
kandiikane: I see she is ignoring my question.

You say something and never explain yourself. Which kine life be dat.

my post was clear enough, unless you function at primary school level, and even then.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Saraha1(f): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2012
Did want to comment but the poster amaze's me with the way he response to people's comment.Try to ignore what people say, becos we all have freedom of speech.so my brother pls try not to insult so that you can get more reasonable replies out of the rubbish that people will or may write.Peace
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by tpia5: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2012
am out.

2buff, figure out a way to be more manly cos your present condition isnt it.

thanks, bye.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2012
Pointless. Just pointless. smiley
Stop hurting so bad. Your man is still coming for you
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by tpia5: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2012
Sarah a: Did want to comment but the poster amaze's me with the way he response to people's comment.Try to ignore what people say, becos we all have freedom of speech.so my brother pls try not to insult so that you can get more reasonable replies out of the rubbish that people will or may write.Peace

reasonable replies to a s.tupid thread?
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kandiikane(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:

my post was clear enough, unless you function at primary school level, and even then.

No, your post isn't clear enough. It seems like you might be the one functioning at primary school level.

We all know ugly isn't a crime because you do not get arrested for it but I can bet you my wrapper that everyone would rather choose pretty than ugly.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by Fruitful2: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2012
YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU REALLY WANT IN THE RELATIONSHIP AND THAT WILL HELP YOU FORM YOUR DECISION AND KNOW YOUR NEXT LINE OF ACTION?
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by sapien(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
temmy.m3:
@OP.. lol. i feel your pain as well. I do understand u dont wanna wake up and the first thing u see at your side is a woman with a face like a rainy season and then go back to sleep. just like most people said, go with your mind! i also luv the advice that says THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN COS THEY MIGHT NOT FORGIVE YOU. lol. making more of rainy season faces is not so awesome, but if u can live with that, nothin do u.

I remembr few years back, used to have this neigbourhood friend. His Dad was so handsome and the wife was the exact opposite. Every morning, His popsi wakes up just to stare at a pretty girl (Another neighbour), guess the wife has been suspecting him and on this fateful day she caught him doing the act and bubble busted. The woman started shoutin at him and the matter was all over the hood, ask the husband to explain why he is always doing that, '' i dont know why God purnished me giving me this Rhinoceros for a wife. everytim i wake up and see her in the morning, i go back to bed cos i know if i dont, i ll surely have some bad luck in the office and wherever i go.. I was only looking at that beautiful Bimpe (the pretty neighbour) from the window for goodluck throughout the day, nothing more'' hearing that, the wife gets outter control, i remember she asked ''emi ni mi o fine abi, emi ni mo n fun e ni badluck laaro kutu'' meaning "I am the ugly one right? I really do giv u badluck early morning?? And the man replied.. Yesss, u are uglyyyyy, u look like a rhinos (displaying how a rhinos walks and runs) hearing and seeing two couples doing all that, omo kom see laugh for our estate ooo, i bursted into an undilluted laughter and fell down the stairs. Kept laughing even with my bruises from the staircase.
And the funniest was in d evening when my friend (their son) asked me why my head was plastered, i remembrd her parents & i bursted into a fresh laughter. This continued for weeks and i couldnt even greet his mum anymore, always runnin away for the fear of laughing at her presence seeing those rhinos in her the way her husband described it. God forgiv me o. Lolzzzz. Just go with your mind bro. If u feel its d best for u, fine. We ll all support u and Wish u the very best of luck with ur own Rhinos, grin send me your wedding IV though:
grin grin
Laff don break my ribs 4 here o.Guy,abeg,come buy another ribs before I sue yoù to court.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by sapien(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
temmy.m3:

grin grin
Laff don break my ribs 4 here o.Guy,abeg,come buy another ribs before I sue yoù to court.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kenny2gbaski(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
Sarah a: Did want to comment but the poster amaze's me with the way he response to people's comment.Try to ignore what people say, becos we all have freedom of speech.so my brother pls try not to insult so that you can get more reasonable replies out of the rubbish that people will or may write.Peace

Thanks Sis, I am not insulting anyone, it is just a reply to their post. here i am talking about what bothers my mind and some are taking it personal as if it was their sister i was talking about. I did respect most Matured comments but i just pointed out some human nature.
Re: Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking by kenny2gbaski(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:
@ poster

abeg sharap.

are oyibo females complaining about your looks, yet here you are talking trash because you got a little attention from somebody. Fake story anyway.

try another internet hookup- maybe you'll meet a beauty queen.

alainikanse.

arent your mates dating their grandmama's age group, and you're here running mouth over another thing.

liar.

@TILAPIA, From your Post above, there is 100% probability you are A WOMAN, not just a woman but an ugly One too. quote me wrong! Am sure u are the exact carbon Copy of the girl i am talking about here. Listen! U don't need to quarrel with the thread and everyone commenting, getting mad at my post aint gonna solve your prob, neither will your comments.Just face fact!
Tilapia, i could make an internet hookup and still meet them in physical, but can u huh?? that is the main reason why couldn't dare pull up your own pic, not even your own sex cos u were afraid they might mistake your wowo face for a male. The worst thing i have ever been scared of in life was real-ugly looks ever since i was a kid, so am not surprised if i don't want any as a partner now. Even a good-looking grandmama is better than a reborn ugly goo like u. U dig?
Na wah o. Shaki n se bi ora, Egungun naa tun fe se bi Eran, even u too dey claim being a girl, wowo one like u. LWKMD, Tilapia fish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.