Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,191 members, 7,939,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? (2058 Views)

He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress / Boyfrnd And Girlfrnd Matters / What Will You Do If Your Girlfrnd Wears This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? by Mynd44: 6:59am On Jun 26, 2012
kimberluge: Guilt free from urself or God? Marriage is d only avenue for guilt free sex unless of cos ur an atheist or budhist or wateva! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Well you can always convert when you want to do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

(21 Questions To Find Out If She Still Love You?? / Ladies - How To Know That You Are Nearing The Exit Door Of Your Relationship / Shocked!!! Her Dad Is A Juju Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.