Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,383 members, 7,947,618 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar (1040 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / A Single Girl With Married Male Friends Only? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by Witi(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2012
Guys only- can you marry a single lady who got pregnant before u met her, who decided to keep the baby and had to give birth through ceaserean section. Whether the baby is alive or not is not the question here but can u marry her knowin she has a scar on her tummy
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2012
Do you love her?
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by Sijo01(f): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2012
Witi: Guys only- can you marry a single lady who got pregnant before u met her, who decided to keep the baby and had to give birth through ceaserean section. Whether the baby is alive or not is not the question here but can u marry her knowin she has a scar on her tummy

So dats now a criteria 4marriage metsceeeeew!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by MrsChima(f): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2012
Wtf??

Wait a minute.....some of you mofos got on me and had the nerves to askEd me if I knew the meaning of marriage because I asked for help during a fucking match but you got dumb arse asking if a chick with scars is worthy of marriage??

Many of you read the thread and went on your day! Wtf!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by queensmith: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
Lord I pray for Nigerians, please help me remove the devil from their lives. amen

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by Odunnu: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
queensmith: Lord I pray for Nigerians, please help me remove the devil from their lives. amen
and a resounding 'A M E E E E N'!
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by Spicyhawt: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
Question@ op,is a scar now a disease even people marry persons with diseases talk less of a scar..mtcheeeew
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by pendo89(f): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
Are you really serious

Scar??
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by doeeyed: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
Op,

What r u really afraid of??

Loss of fertility or need for repeat section??

Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
He's prolly implying the fertility thingy.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by doeeyed: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
^^^^^^

Regarding her fertility or fecundity to be precise: a lot of factors apply, outside of surgery.

Centering on her previous surgery, more details r needed:
Of the pregnancy and process of birth.. any complications during both n thereafter.

Seeking advice from ObGyn impartially would be useful.

Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by Cuteobi(f): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
Stupid thread
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by cindyrella(f): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
Is this even a question? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by drnoel: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
queensmith: Lord I pray for Nigerians, please help me remove the devil from their lives. amen
^^^^best we pray 4 NL, things we read here are depressing sometimes
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
Cuteobi: Stupid thread
Re: Can You Marry A Single Girl With Ceaserean Section Scar by Mynd44: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
Kids. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter From Chukwuemeka To Adaeze / Girls: If You Dont Want To Be Molested, Then Dont Venture! / I Need Some Time To Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.