Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,176 members, 7,890,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days (1435 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Help Fellow Guyz? / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by onila(f): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
i always thot it was a girls thing but these days nigerian guyz derive joy in snatching their buddies girlfriendz

some nigerian guy told me how his so called nigerian male friendz took his girlfriends away from him not once but twice recently. he tried 2 seem okay by it but i cld see he was really sad

i have hrd several stories abt this shameful act . another nigerian guy recently told me. his close friends try to spit game on his girlfriend all the time

iz this some kind of competition 2 see if who got more swag, game or style more why do we nigerians love hurting our fellow human beings
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by cantell(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
Boring.
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
It's not snatching. . . Its a matter of who's game is more tight, and of course, the girl said yes to the other guy. So where is the snatching? Was she forced to say yes? Or perhaps, the yes was snatched out of her mouth?

If I'm to blame anyone at all, I'll blame the girl. If her love for him was loyal, she'd have rejected the advances of the other guy. But i cannot really blame her cos she made a choice. Whether it's the right choice or not, time will tell. . . Maybe guys should realize that other guys have the fundamental right to chase their girlfriends and vice versa. . . Just do your part in the relationship and always give the girls a reason to choose you again and again over the other guy!
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by jaybee3(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
@OP
It's really not by force to open threads ya know.
It definitely wouldn't increase your popularity be it negatively or positively.

Your friend lacking in the moral department doesn't equate to Naija guys doing the same ya heard?
Their is something called majority/minority in statistics so my candid advice for you is to learn more/spend more time with your books instead of your constant battle to be relevant.

PS: I hardly ever step at peeps but you have certainly given me enough extra unnecessary work on this romance section and it's just about time you know what the ish is really

1 Like

Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
jay bee:
PS: I hardly ever step at peeps but you have certainly given me enough extra unnecessary work on this romance section and it's just about time you know what the ish is really

Lmao @ Jaybee pissed off. . . grin
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Rocktation(f): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
Well what's up with everyone? This is by far one of the best threads she has opened.

sexkillz: It's not snatching. . . Its a matter of who's game is more tight, and of course, the girl said yes to the other guy. So where is the snatching? Was she forced to say yes? Or perhaps, the yes was snatched out from her mouth

Well, since you seem to know what this is (even though you did not give a name for it), would you mind explaining what snatching is in this same context, then? Or better yet, tell us about someone popular that has had the 'yes' snatched out of her mouth.
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by onila(f): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
jay bee: @OP
It definitely would n't increase your popularity be it negatively or positively.

Your friend lacking in the moral department doesn't equate to Naija guys doing the same ya heard?
Their is something called majority/minority in statistics so my candid advice for you is to learn more/spend more time with your books instead of your constant battle to be relevant.

i have never liked you anyways. . .u take things too seriously. . .u fit properly in the politics section not here
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by onila(f): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
jay bee: @OP
It definitely wouldn't increase your popularity be it negatively or positively.

Their is something called majority/minority in statistics so my candid advice for you is to learn more/spend more time with your books instead of your constant battle to be relevant. undecided

and what work do i give you? whats so stessful abt moving my threads 2 the dating or jokes section like u do all the time undecided

u need 2 leave me alone and mind your business

u always wanna use big grammar to show off or try 2 seem smart. y wont u be stressed. .idanbusa!

u take things 2 seriously! thats y yr always pissed . .learn from yr co moderators like killz n mukina. .yr life wld be easier
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by onila(f): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
sexkillz: It's not snatching. . . Its a matter of who's game is more tight, and of course, the girl said yes to the other guy. So where is the snatching? Was she forced to say yes? Or perhaps, the yes was snatched out of her mouth?

If I'm to blame anyone at all, I'll blame the girl. If her love for him was loyal, she'd have rejected the advances of the other guy. But i cannot really blame her cos she made a choice. Whether it's the right choice or not, time will tell. . . Maybe guys should realize that other guys have the fundamental right to chase their girlfriends and vice versa. . . Just do your part in the relationship and always give the girls a reason to choose you again and again over the other guy!

its sad that bcus some guyz know they have more game than others

they always wanna use it 2 hurt others embarassed angry

i can easily take my friends guys but i wldnt when i can always get my own. .ish they r millions of guys available
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
Rocktation: Well what's up with everyone? This is by far one of the best threads she has opened.

Well, since you seem to know what this is (even though you did not give a name for it), would you mind explaining what snatching is in this same context, then? Or better yet, tell us about someone popular that has had the 'yes' snatched out of her mouth.
Let's say i am your boyfriend, and one day, you go out and meet someone better than i am in everything, and he asked you out and you say "yes" to him, leaving me eventually. I did not know what transpired. I was not there. All i know is that you told me it was over. . .

Am i right to conclude you were snatched away from me?
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by jaybee3(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
Phew angry angry angry
Glad we've both managed to pass our message across.
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by onila(f): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
and besides. .i was really serious abt this topic
not one of doze my random jokes
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by onila(f): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
Rocktation: Well what's up with everyone? This is by far one of the best threads she has opened.

smiley
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Rocktation(f): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
sexkillz: Let's say i am your boyfriend, and one day, you go out and meet someone better than i am in everything, and he asked you out and you say "yes" to him, leaving me eventually. I did not know what transpired. I was not there. All i know is that you told me it was over. . .

Okies...let's also assume that you're my boyfriend. You love me and all and would never give me up for anything. But then, you always have to compete with other alphas to keep me interested, but eventually lose me in the competition to some other. Won't it be correct to say that i was snatched from you?
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
onila:

its sad that bcus some guyz know they have more game than others

they always wanna use it 2 hurt others embarassed angry

i can easily take my friends guys but i wldnt when i can always get my own. .ish they r millions of guys available
It's a matter of loyalty. If a guy/girl's love for their partner is strong enough, it's easier for them to reject advances from others. If she follows the other guy, it's her choice. . .
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by jaybee3(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
onila: and besides. .i was really serious abt this topic
not one of doze my random jokes
So you do know you create random jokes where it ought not to be right? All we ask is, pay a lil more attention when opening threads.

Now back to the topic. You can never tag the sin of one man/woman as the sin of every man/woman. Their is something called anomaly which is an occurence that's not the norm.
Boys usually have a code of "outta bound" when it comes to their respective gfs so it's either the girl in question is being passed around or she was been played by the supposed bf right from the start.
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Rocktation(f): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
All you needed to say was that husband or wife snatching isn't a one-way thing. Not counter her vocab.
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
Rocktation:

Okies...let's also assume that you're my boyfriend. You love me and all and would never give me up for anything. But then, you always have to compete with other alphas to keep me interested, but eventually lose me in the competition to some other. Won't it be correct to say that i was snatched from you?
No. You were not snatched from me. It was a competition, and the best man won. . . No snatching!
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
Rocktation: All you needed to say was that husband or wife snatching isn't a one-way thing. Not counter her vocab.
I did not counter her. But since her topic was focusing on "guys", my reply kinda sounded like a counter attack. . . If it was a guy that started this topic, my answer would have been the same. . . I'd have just switched genders. . .
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by onila(f): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
sexkillz: Let's say i am your boyfriend, and one day, you go out and meet someone better than i am in everything, and he asked you out and you say "yes" to him, leaving me eventually. I did not know what transpired. I was not there. All i know is that you told me it was over. . .

nice point

but i was focusing on guys who sntach their "close friends" girlfriends esp when u know the guy was inlove with his girl
thats so painful!!
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
onila:

nice point

but i was focusing on guys who sntach their "close friends" girlfriends esp when u know the guy was inlove with his girl
thats so painful!!
Yes it's painful. . . But all the guy did was talk and talk. The girl listened, digested, made up her mind to leave her boyfriend, and then left him. . .

Who snatched her?
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Rocktation(f): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
sexkillz: No. You were not snatched from me. It was a competition, and the best man won. . . No snatching!

More like ghetto snatching actually....forcibly seizing another's possession quickly and obviously.
Any which way.......
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
Rocktation:

More like ghetto snatching actually....forcibly seizing another's possession quickly and obviously.
Any which way.......
Rocky, play that scene over in your mind again. . . Were you forced to leave me?
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Rocktation(f): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
sexkillz: I did not counter her. But since her topic was focusing on "guys", my reply kinda sounded like a counter attack. . . If it was a guy that started this topic, my answer would have been the same. . . I'd have just switched genders. . .

And i actually meant her vocab. Not her. I'm no feminist abeg.
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Rocktation(f): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
sexkillz: Rocky, play that scene over in your mind again. . . Were you forced to leave me?

Technically, yes. I couldn't have just sashayed into the sunset with you na.
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
Rocktation:

Technically, yes. I couldn't have just sashayed into the sunset with you na.
Haha. . . If you were taken forcefully means you were taken against your will. Now, how was it against your will since you had time to think about his proposal, then you called him and accepted his proposal?

Still forced?
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Rocktation(f): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hmmn...mago mago to the answer. This scenario you created isn't always the case. People are pushed to making rash decisions everyday, no matter the time frame anyway and you know it.

I don free you sha...

Lest you forget, i also said this;
Rocktation: husband or wife snatching isn't a one-way thing.
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
No one is forced, pushed, coerced or manipulated into a romantic relationship. . . Relationships are a matter of choice. You cannot be forced to love anyone. . . wink
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by GhanaGal: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
i believe if da girl didnt make herself available to da "snatcher" in da first place...such wld not exist in da first place.women r wayyy better at playin games than men. But there is always an excuse to cover it up n ur post is an example. The guy didnt snatch her from him ...she jus made herself available cos she wanted it to happen (im not sayin da guy deserves any praise though)
Re: Why Are "Some" Nigerian Guyz Snatching Their Fellow Guyz Girlfriends These Days by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ban JayBee, he tried to derail this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ecxitement Of A New Relationship / Can She Respect U Afta Dis? / CNN'S World's 12 Sexiest Accents-nigeria Listed As 5th .Please vote via FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.