Stats: 3,192,689 members, 7,948,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa (3647 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US (2) (3) (4)

Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
...LoL....Ghana All The way bro...Let's do this....

Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by solomon111(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
LMAO!
You want to rule over the greatest african nation on earth.
The home of 70% of blacks in diaspora.
Can you handle that?
It is like asking a toddler to carry a sky-scraper.
I,think you will pass.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
solomon111: LMAO!
You want to rule over the greatest african nation on earth.
The home of 70% of blacks in diaspora.
Can you handle that?
It is like asking a toddler to carry a sky-scraper.
I,think you will pass.

Greatest African nation on Earth grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a joke.

Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!

Stop disgracing us by taking such big titles without corresponding it with actual visible improvement!!! Boko, when I type speeches it is due to a lot of research. Nigeria is too much a Boko country to rule anything. THe gov cannot even control the full territory. Boko, Ghana MUST lead or west Africa is DONE!!!!!

Ghanaian RULE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by manny4life(m): 12:42am On Jul 17, 2012
It beats me how and why my fellow Nigerians indulge delusion(ed, intimidated folks... embarassed embarassed embarassed

As they say, the best answer for foo.ls is silence, if you don't yield into him, he will quit the bickering.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2012
~Royal~:

We are almost ready!

Ghanaian RULE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by mjconcept(m): 1:21am On Jul 17, 2012
onatisi:

i come home every 4 months and so what is ur point that i dont know what is happening in nigeria which is just 7 hours drive?oh my god what has happened to my nigerian brothers to make them think so low.
NO mind those animals here on Nairaland.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by ektbear: 2:02am On Jul 17, 2012
manny4life: It beats me how and why my fellow Nigerians indulge delusion(ed, intimidated folks... embarassed embarassed embarassed

As they say, the best answer for foo.ls is silence, if you don't yield into him, he will quit the bickering.

Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by londoner: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2012
OP....very funny.

For a moment there, I thought you said Fashola......then I started looking for the like button.

You have much to be getting on with in Ghana......when you have done that, then maybe you can be of use to others.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by solomon111(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Greatest African nation on Earth grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a joke.

Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!

Stop disgracing us by taking such big titles without corresponding it with actual visible improvement!!! Boko, when I type speeches it is due to a lot of research. Nigeria is too much a Boko country to rule anything. THe gov cannot even control the full territory. Boko, Ghana MUST lead or west Africa is DONE!!!!!

Ghanaian RULE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!

LMAO!
The slowpoke dosen't even know that ghana is not even among the top 5 economies in Africa.
Their foreign policy does not exceed the shores of ghana.
They are of no use to any nation,but themselves.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2012
You do not have to be the best player on a the team....to be the Leader.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
~Royal~:
how can you put a racist flag beside an African flag
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
solomon111: LMAO!
The slowpoke dosen't even know that ghana is not even among the top 5 economies in Africa.
Their foreign policy does not exceed the shores of ghana.
They are of no use to any nation,but themselves.

Many of the big economies in Africa are only big because of a lot of oil... Nigeria, Angola, Libya, Algeria etc etc. Even with all that oil many are failed states(especially Nigeria).
Proof: http://www.foreignpolicy.com/failed_states_index_2012_interactive

Remove the oil from Nigeria and it would be worse than Chad and Niger! FACT!!!

Once again, apart from South Africa, the biggest economies in Africa are oil producing(OPEC countries) and get over 90 percent of their revenue from oil! Not exactly leadership material grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin All one has to do is put sanctions on their oil and the countries would crumble!!! You don't need a bomb to defeat such countries!

Click on the link below and check out the African union countries summary at the bottom where everything is summed up... Notice how many dark colors(in the lowest 1/4th of Africans) Nigeria finds it's self in!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Union

Now Ghana is NOT an exceptional country and is only the best of a VERY bad bunch in West Africa cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

These numbers are from 2010! Since then Ghana has grown as astounding 15 percent in 2011 and should grow around 10 percent in 2012.... So there would be no very dark colors(lowest 1/4th today)

If one studies the numbers holistically Tunisia is the best country in Africa but, since they are not in West Africa....

GHANAIAN RULE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Good leadership does NOT come cheap!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boko CANNOT LEAD! Nigerian Boko OUT!!!

Let the Ghanaman get on his horse and LEAD us to GLORY!

LEADERSHIP is based on vision!!!! VISION!!! VISION!!! VISION!!!!!!!!

Ghanaian RULE NOW!!!

Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa!!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: how can you put a racist flag beside an African flag

Why is the flag racist?? It has done much more good than your French masters!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Why is the flag racist?? It has done much more good than your French masters!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're nuts. grin grin

How can midgets save other people? Bwahahahaha

You guys can save Londoner and Ileke - they're the only Ghana lovers on NL... grin

Ghana can't even save its people from ugliness... undecided undecided
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by dasparrow: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: how can you put a racist flag beside an African flag

That is because he (royal) is a black american. He is not born of African parents so what do you expect?
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by dasparrow: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Many of the big economies in Africa are only big because of a lot of oil... Nigeria, Angola, Libya, Algeria etc etc. Even with all that oil many are failed states(especially Nigeria).

Once again, apart from South Africa, the biggest economies in Africa are oil producing(OPEC countries) and get over 90 percent of their revenue from oil! Not exactly leadership material grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin All one has to do is put sanctions on their oil and the countries would crumble!!! You don't need a bomb to defeat such countries!

Click on the link below and check out the African union countries summary at the bottom where everything is summed up... Notice how many dark colors(in the lowest 1/4th of Africans) Nigeria finds it's self in!!

Now Ghana is NOT an exceptional country and is only the best of a VERY bad bunch in West Africa cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

These numbers are from 2010! Since then Ghana has grown as astounding 15 percent in 2011 and should grow around 10 percent in 2012.... So there would be no very dark colors(lowest 1/4th today)

If one studies the numbers holistically Tunisia is the best country in Africa but, since they are not in West Africa....

GHANAIAN RULE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Good leadership does NOT come cheap!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ghanaian RULE NOW!!!

Okay, we don hear. No need to keep shouting all over the place bros.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Epalos: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigeria is hopeless weak and divide. Only Ghanaian rule can save West Africa. It is the most African of any country in West Africa. Others are too French, too Al Qaeda like, too violent, too tribal etc. Once again only Ghana can save West Africa!
You can only fool those who have not lived in ghana.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Epalos: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
Abrantie: Some Nigerians in Ghana got a good a$s-whooping recently grin Same reason you are seasonally beheaded by Ivorians and Togolese, also check your northern part of ghana and see if your own bokoharam is not lurking, just last year people were running to border towns but your media won't report it, you only show your good side to the world.

Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
shymmex:

You're nuts. grin grin

How can midgets save other people? Bwahahahaha

You guys can save Londoner and Ileke - they're the only Ghana lovers on NL... grin

Ghana can't even save its people from ugliness... undecided undecided

Ugly? grin grin grin grin grin grin

No one is uglier than you dogs!!! grin grin grin grin

Midgets! No one is shorter than you criminals!! Even though height does not matter!!

now, if you want to insult I can insult with the best of them!! Ghanaian rule NOW!!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
LOL at boko in Ghana ... The Islam in Ghana is like that In Mali not like that in Northern NIgeria...Also Muslims make up 15 percent of the population and are NOT the majority in Northern Ghana especially if you factor in the Northern most parts of the country(the upper east and west...) Either way as stated the Islam in Ghana is the type in Mali which does not have the same goals as the one in Northern Nigeria... The type of Islam practiced by SOME in Northern Nigeria is NOT West African Islam!!... Mr. Boko, learn your facts!!! Lastly Ghana's population has beenwell integrated for over 800 years. It is simply a different type of country with different dynamics.

GHANAIAN RULE NOW!!!!!! Time to change the dynamics and get back tot he roots!!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by solomon111(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Ghanaian RULE NOW!!!

That is very wrong.
Nigeria economy is not only oil dependent.
Agriculture accounts for more than 40% of our GDP.
Infact,the presence of oil is the reason why small nations like ghana can look us at the face and spew out nonsense.
The oil has been a clog in our wheels and its exhaustion will improve us in the long run.
You have forgotten that Nigeria is one of most naturally endowed nations on earth,so if oil revenue is removed,then the imgenuity inherent in the average Nigerian will arise,then Nigeria will attain its rightful place in the comity of nations.
Besides,i dont see anything wrong in utilizing your natural resources,and south-africa's economy is highly dependent on diamond export.
And also you have recently discovered oil,which you have already begun exporting,so what is your problem with our natural resource.?
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
solomon111: That is very wrong.
Nigeria economy is not only oil dependent.
Agriculture accounts for more than 40% of our GDP.
Infact,the presence of oil is the reason why small nations like ghana can look us at the face and spew out nonsense.
The oil has been a clog in our wheels and its exhaustion will improve us in the long run.
You have forgotten that Nigeria is one of most naturally endowed nations on earth,so if oil revenue is removed,then the imgenuity inherent in the average Nigerian will arise,then Nigeria will attain its rightful place in the comity of nations.
Besides,i dont see anything wrong in utilizing your natural resources,and south-africa's economy is highly dependent on diamond export.
And also you have recently discovered oil,which you have already begun exporting,so what is your problem with our natural resource.?
There is nothing wrong with natural resources but, the best economies in the world are not based largely on Natural resources. I admit that our economy is also Natural resource base but, at least it is diverse. Nigeria's economy is 90 percent oil though. Look into the facts more. Either way this thread is half JOKING and meant for comedy. I am semi trolling relax wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 18, 2012
SmoothCrim:

simple fact what was the flag on the majority of slavery ships....do you really think that this flag represent black-american....read american history you will wonder how a black can enter in the military and kill in the name of a country who don't care about them...
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 18, 2012
dasparrow:

That is because he (royal) is a black american. He is not born of African parents so what do you expect?
i understand now...
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by AfroBlue(m): 4:49am On Jul 18, 2012
African Politics, And Afros, In 'My First Coup D'Etat'

http://www.npr.org/2012/07/17/156506719/african-politics-and-afros-in-my-first-coup-detat

My First Coup D'Etat

And Other True Stories from the Lost Decades of Africa

by John Dramani Mahama

Hardcover, 318 pages

July 17, 2012

John Dramani Mahama is the vice president of Ghana and the author of a new memoir with one of the most eye-catching titles you'll see all year — My First Coup d'Etat: And Other True Stories from the Lost Decades of Africa.

The title refers to the 1966 military coup that overthrew Ghana's first president. Mahama was 7 years old, and his father, a minister in the government, was imprisoned for more than a year. Mahama tells NPR's Renee Montagne that Africa's "lost decades" lasted from the late 1960s to the 1980s, after the initial euphoria of independence passed.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 5:29am On Jul 18, 2012
Afro_Blue: African Politics, And Afros, In 'My First Coup D'Etat'

http://www.npr.org/2012/07/17/156506719/african-politics-and-afros-in-my-first-coup-detat

My First Coup D'Etat

And Other True Stories from the Lost Decades of Africa

by John Dramani Mahama

Hardcover, 318 pages

July 17, 2012

John Dramani Mahama is the vice president of Ghana and the author of a new memoir with one of the most eye-catching titles you'll see all year — My First Coup d'Etat: And Other True Stories from the Lost Decades of Africa.

The title refers to the 1966 military coup that overthrew Ghana's first president. Mahama was 7 years old, and his father, a minister in the government, was imprisoned for more than a year. Mahama tells NPR's Renee Montagne that Africa's "lost decades" lasted from the late 1960s to the 1980s, after the initial euphoria of independence passed.

Could be a good book. DO you understand what growth means. You make mistakes, learn from it, and move on rather than cyclical misery! Ghanaian rule now!!!!!!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 5:32am On Jul 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: simple fact what was the flag on the majority of slavery ships....do you really think that this flag represent black-american....read american history you will wonder how a black can enter in the military and kill in the name of a country who don't care about them...

First of all your facts are wrong!! If you are going to spew history at least learn it holistically. If we are going to debate this issue start a new thread AND I will give the knowledge fully and in context.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by AfroBlue(m): 6:35am On Jul 18, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Could be a good book. DO you understand what growth means. You make mistakes, learn from it, and move on rather than cyclical misery! Ghanaian rule now!!!!!!!

I may purchase and read it.

How Africans Lost Power ‘In The World’

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=167965
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by londoner: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
I think the growth in Ghana since 2010 has much to do with the oil find.

I think that as a country that is relatively peaceful and stable, as well and having a relatively good supply of electricity, Ghana should have more to show than just being the "best of a bad bunch", don't you think?

If Naija had good governance, constant supply of electricity and relative peace, I can imagine what we would become, and it would be much more than just the best of a bad bunch.

The best of a good bunch is what West Africa should emulate, other wise we are just the blind following a one eyed king. A kingship which rests on the disabilities of those around it.
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by otumfour(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
GHANA RULE NOW
SmoothCrim:
Why don't you be man enough to leave then! FIVE years under Ghanaian rule and you don't want to leave!!!! More of an endorsement of Ghanaian RULE!

GHANAIAN RULE NOW!!!!

LOL at calling Nigeria the USA only if USA means Useless Silly Animal!!! grin grin grin grin grin shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool grin grin grin grin

Ghanaian Rule NOW!!!!

@ BOLDED grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by otumfour(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
2rut: comparing Nigeria with Ghana is like USA and Togo in comparism.

lmao!!!! grin grin grin typical naija-monkey.......AIMLESS, HOPELESS, TOOTHLESS, WORTHLESS BRAGGING TO THE NONSENSE POINT shocked

even Liberians grin grin wud feel insulted if som1 compared them to nigeria's present situation, how much more Americans grin grin grin

GHANA HAS CONSTANT ELECTRICITY, WHILST U NIGERIAN MONKEYS BE CONSTANTLY SMOKING GENERATOR FUMES grin grin grin grin grin

GHANA RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa by SmoothCrim: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
otumfour:

lmao!!!! grin grin grin typical naija-monkey.......AIMLESS, HOPELESS, TOOTHLESS, WORTHLESS BRAGGING TO THE NONSENSE POINT shocked

even Liberians grin grin wud feel insulted if som1 compared them to nigeria's present situation, how much more Americans grin grin grin

GHANA HAS CONSTANT ELECTRICITY, WHILST U NIGERIAN MONKEYS BE CONSTANTLY SMOKING GENERATOR FUMES grin grin grin grin grin

GHANA RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler / China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills / america vs china

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68