Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,646 members, 7,885,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' (2488 Views)

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by MrsSiena1(f): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2007
just wondering, cos now every guy i mean every guy would want to have sex with u d moment they started dating u why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time i mean yr wedding nite. guys doesnt want to wait again they want to 'eat' d thing first before saying i do

guys wat do u think
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by yimiton(f): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2007
This is true but it's not applicable to ALL guys. Some guys are ready to wait if you want to.

Come to think of it, we all complain that in the good old days, ladies marry as virgins, like our grand mothers and in the days of the Bible. But has it ever occured to anyone that those people actually marry at a very tender age, just when they begin to have sexual feelings. Back then, marrying at 17 was rather late!

Don't get me wrong, am an advocate for celebacy until marriage but, let's look at it the way it is above.

So girl, if you don't want a guy demanding so much and you falling, marry as early as possible.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ndumart: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2007
To be sure the "i do" would be worth it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by yimiton(f): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2007
ndumart:

To be sure the "i do" would be worth it.

Nonsence talk! Looong hhhiiiiiiisss
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2007
Men are ruled by their "mmmmhhh" wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ndumart: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2007
yimiton:

Nonsence talk! Looong hhhiiiiiiisss

hey relax, just speaking my mind.
Or would u prefer a man to say "i do" then keep doing it outside cos their spouse wont satisfy them?
I would rather cut it off than make her miserable.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by rockiedink(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2007
ndumart:

hey relax, just speaking my mind.
Or would u prefer a man to say "i do" then keep doing it outside because their spouse wont satisfy them?
I would rather cut it off than make her miserable.

[s]what a faithful man![/s]

@topic
guess they want to be sure of the goods than buy some worthless 'oja okunkun' black market. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by Lola4eva(f): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2007
@topic
guess they want to be sure of the goods than buy some worthless 'oja okunkun' black market.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, why bother dating if u feel they might prove to be worthless
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by btayo1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2007
It is simply because most girls would have done it before; so the guys sees it as if you have done it before with someone else why should i wait to say `i do´ before doing it with you. Most guys would be willing to wait if the know or are Convinced [/b]that their girl is a [b]virgin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by cybersleek(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2007
Why bother to buy the cow, when you can have the milk for free! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ndumart: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2007
cybersleek:

I dey your side
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by cybersleek(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2007
Thank you jare my guy, make you leave all the babes here make dem dey talk wetin dey sef no go do.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by yimiton(f): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2007
cybersleek:

Will someone be kind enough to join me to strangle cybersleek?
This guy is getting deep into my nerves. They are at breaking point!
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ndumart: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2007
cybersleek:

Thank you jare my guy, make you leave all the babes here make them dey talk wetin dey sef no go do.

Ladies, how will u feel if you marry and discover ur man can't do? Hellish, I think? Better u find out if he can do b4 its too late. Marriage no b beans
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 30, 2007
Is marriage all about sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex,sex,sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex,sex,sex, sex, sex, sex, sex,sex and sex
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by MrsSiena1(f): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2007
i wonder oh abeg help me ask the guys
them and sex sef
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by MrsSiena1(f): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2007

i tire for this their sex sex sex sex all d time
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by zignor(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2007
snappy:

i tire for this their sex sex sex sex all d time

But you too like sex . . .don't you? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by rockiedink(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2007
zignor:

But you too like sex . . .don't you? tongue tongue tongue

thank you my broda. i wan bin ask her if she no dey do at all all, or she no plan to ever do.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by 2dye4(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2007
very crazy thread. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by noel76(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2007
@ Stillwater and snappy tru marriage is not abt sex sex sex, bt u gals shud realise dat dis is africa, a white couple can decide not 2 hav children bt its african counterpart can not and again it has to do wit d individuals involved ie it is a thing of the mind. U know 2 me marriage is meant 2 be enjoyed not endured.

Come 2 think of it, hw will feel 2 find out that, that particular girl whom u cherished so much,pampered and kipping ur self for, waiting 4 ur wedding nite is been bleeped (sorry 4 my lan.) seriously witout respect by another guy.

Guys want 2 taste! taste!! taste!!! b4 saying i do cos some gals once they milk u and run they label u mumu.pls dont get me wrong cos writting from experience u know this is NIG, these things happens life.

SO WANTING 2 DO B4 SAYING I DO IS A THING OF D MIND AND D INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by yewaman1(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2007
the wait is sure worth it. cool
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ozigbo(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2007
Is very important that u confirm the package first.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ndumart: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2007
ozigbo:

Is very important that u confirm the package first.

To know if it is intact or it has been tampered with.

(During a wedding ceremony, The brides father passed a note to the groom which read "Goods once delivered cannot be returned", the groom sent another note back saying "Contract void, if seal is broken"wink
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2007
why do guys talk like they are the only ones who are authorised to do the testing. I really hate the saying "before you buy a car take it for a test drive"

una boys no say if you no fit knack woma propa your own don finish be dat!

Babes if una wan wait make una wait. na una get toto, na una get key. shakara dey our body na so our mama born us. NO SHAKING!!!

There are so many exercises a woman can do enhance her pre-sexual life without actually masturbating or doing the act. So you know ladies. . . . . . . we have the upper hand.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 12:12am On Dec 01, 2007
Naja Haje

You are right there when you said that if a woman does not want it, should not do it but for guys it is nothing about a test drive or checking out the goods. These day, as most people know, 'marriage' is the last thing in a relationship, specially in any western society. Sex, in these circumstances, before a person say I DO does not count much.

It is funny when you say that women have a upper hand and that they can survive without the need of sexual activities. My personal opinion is that it is very very difficult in real life. How many women you think out of say 100 can follow your line of thinking?
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by stephen2(m): 2:22am On Dec 01, 2007
well,whats the point,telling a girl you want to wait for her till your wedding night,men grow up, not in this global village, Okay

if you leave your woman dey wait till wedding night,another man go dey one side dey Bleep her clean and neat,and at the end of the day,she might say she no won marry again,tell me,who loss??

So all the brodas,i will adbise that you ROD your woman or girl before any wedding night,leave that lady that posted this topic, as if she never or no dey Bleep, swear say you never Bleep before, MAGA
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ettehgate(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2007
e good make man test and see b4 marriage o

if you wan buy suya for abuja here dem go give you test

if you wan buy okirika you go test am

99% of our babes now na belgium

make man no go pick XXXXXXXL WHEN HIM BE XL
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by tlops(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2007
I trhink any guy will wait if he's sure the seal is not broken, but why wait when its not cha-cha (new), if she is not v why spare her,
, the stmt above is very unusual of me,
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ettehgate(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2007
make man no go put round peg in
square hole in future

if you waist be 32, make u no go pick 42!
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ettehgate(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2007
make man no go put round peg in
square hole in future

if your waist be 32, make u no go pick 42!
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by saucekid(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2007
funny thread  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*na sex una dey always wan discuss??*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Look Past A Woman's Looks? / How I Took Your Girlfriend / So After You've Pissed All Over It, It Just Goes Back In Your Purse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.