Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' (2512 Views)

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ettehgate(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2007
nna rabi davidylan and co. don turn politics tread to religion tread
that is why am avoiding it.
if you wana have some fun, come to romance tread
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by mellow(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2007
Charity thet say biggings at home.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ettehgate(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2007
biggings? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by tishat(f): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2007
Guys will always be what they are tasters ehmmmm sorry i mean toasters.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2007
@topic
some guys would always want sex. but its the girl's personal decision to decide if she should give in or not. its not a must.
so any girl who complains she was used and dumped by the guy, is to be blamed. cus you were not forced to date or sleep with him, you freely decided too.

and all this talk about testing, is all bullshit. its only the childish brains that say such nonsense and those who place so much emphasis on it.

i am not saying sex is not good in a marriage, it is. but other aspects of the marriage should also be invested in. marriage is not all about making babies and having a good time, it involves more.

the divorce rate is getting high these days because once they get tired of having sex with each other and want something new, the other aspects of marriage like companionship, communication, affection, togetherness, love(not sexual urge or feelings), common interests and goals, tolerance, patience etc. were neglected, so they see no reason sticking around and are left with no other option than to part ways.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by somze(f): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2007
Girls wants more sex than guys these days.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by cblow(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2007
@poster
perhaps some guys have shown such traits, but that is no reason for a generalization. i know several guys that did not 'do' before 'i do' and yours truely im included in that number. some of us still have our integrity intact so please use the word 'some' in your subsequent posts.
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by akaluka: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2007
ettehgate:

e good make man test and see before marriage o

if you wan buy suya for abuja here them go give you test

if you wan buy okirika you go test am

99% of our babes now na belgium

make man no go pick XXXXXXXL WHEN HIM BE XL
LMAO
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by talk2moses(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2007
ladies ladies ladies marriage is about 2 things love and sex if u love una self die without sex he marriage cant last so the man must know how good the lady is in bed before he says i do, she una lady know no say sex is good for the body how i go come marry way my wife no fit satisfy me for bed that is rubbish, and also holding ur self , she una ladies no know say if we guys go on strike for 1 month say we no won Bleep again she una no know say na go dey beg us like say we be god, some women dey we be say in a week they must have sex 2 times and if we con go on strike a month wetin u think say go happen, no pennis na food ooo so if u no eat am hungry go kill u
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by Biggings: 7:18pm On May 15, 2018
mellow:
Charity thet say biggings at home.
Wz rongin with dz wan
Re: Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'i Do' by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 15, 2018
MrsSiena1:
[s]just wondering, cos now every guy i mean every guy would want to have sex with u d moment they started dating u why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time i mean yr wedding nite. guys doesnt want to wait again they want to 'eat' d thing first before saying i do

guys wat do u think[/s]

just wondering, cos now every girl i mean every girl would want to take money from u d moment they start dating u why is it so hard for them to wait for the right time i mean yr wedding nite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Look Past A Woman's Looks? / Caught Chief Brides Maid In Bed With Husband / Why Nigerian Girls Are So Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.