Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,164 members, 7,933,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:00 PM

Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. (1138 Views)

Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. by ikemighty: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2007
am in luv wit a lady very much older than me.and i intend to marry her.
she often remind me that she is older than me
when ever we have arguments and that annoys me.

and i luv her.
what do i do.
Re: Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. by yimiton(f): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2007
How ready are you for marriage? are you looking at getting married in the next few months?
If yes, then, there's already the question of age here. The fact that she reminds you often that she's older simply shows that you guys might not be able to handle the age difference after marriage.

If you're young and thinking of marrying her 'in the future', you don't have anything to worry about. You guys will break up before future comes.
Re: Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. by rosquare(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2007
@mighty ike
i hope you are mighty enough to handle this.

what exactly is the age difference btw both of you?
how soon do you intend to marry her?
is she also ready to marry you?

could you pls give info on the questions above so that
we can analyse the issue properly.
but if she keeps reminding you(if not jokingly) that she is
older than you,then you better think twice
Re: Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. by sylvex(f): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2007
Marry me cos i'm still very much green and young and i wont also av to remind u weneva we argue that i'm younger than u. grin grin grin
Re: Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. by victor4u(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ Ike

The fact that she is reminding you that she is older is enough signal for you to think twice.

I was in luv and in fact stl in luv wit a lady much older thn me although she looks young, we actually dated. she is very humble and nver for once utter d word "am older", instead anytime we av arguement which is bound to occur, she says "am sry", and she knws aw to cool me down anytime am angry. Evry1 knws us together and evn wen i ws in problem, she hs always been there 4 me. She is an accountant so am i, we vry compatable and men if nt because of this 1 challenge, i 4 marry her cry

The only challenge really now is dat she is talkin about marriage this yr which i ws nt ready 4 cry

Evrytin ws movin smoothly until pressure from friends n relative made her start reconsiderin. Rite nw, evn though we no more datin cry, we stl 2gder as best pals, cos i stl very much luv her kiss

I myself cant start a lady tellin me she is older not evn jokingly, cos vry soon she wl start exchangin blows, so ma bros i understand u love her bt run b4 its 2 late
Re: Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. by yimiton(f): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ victor4u,

You don bash my car! . . .la. la la
Re: Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. by raginheart(f): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2007
since she keeps reminding u of that then it means she is always thinkin about it

and it might be an issue to her too

i think u two need to talk about it before u take a serious move like marriage
Re: Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. by zignor(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
sylvex:

Marry me because i'm still very much green and young and i wont also av to remind u weneva we argue that i'm younger than u. grin grin grin

you don't mean it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. by victor4u(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ yimiton

which 1 dat kon mean now i no understand oooo, abeg decode am wink
Re: Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. by ikemighty: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2007
slsvex i would have married u but i dont  know how old u are presently.

i know even know if ur older than me.sorry oo kiss
Re: Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. by sylvex(f): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2007
ike mighty:

slsvex i would have married u but i don't know how old u are presently.

i know even know if your older than me.sorry oo kiss

like i said 'mi young mi green' tongue tongue tongue

zignor:

you don't mean it shocked shocked shocked

Zig i mean am oo grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Parol Girls: / / What Is Gbenga Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.