Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,258 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (980044 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
@puskin, i know you said you guys didn't want to create an app but just watch this video. also, download the demo app and try it out. IF YOU DON'T DO IT NOW, BY MONDAY I WOULD DO IT AND CLAIM PATENT RIGHTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EBqSQvFPoDc

THE NAME OF THE DEMO APP IS FRANKWEBDESIGN

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Leopantro: @puskin, i know you said you guys didn't want to create an app but just watch this video. also, download the demo app and try it out. IF YOU DON'T DO IT NOW, BY MONDAY I WOULD DO IT AND CLAIM PATENT RIGHTS

Umm, does it create just about any app or?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Leopantro: @puskin, i know you said you guys didn't want to create an app but just watch this video. also, download the demo app and try it out. IF YOU DON'T DO IT NOW, BY MONDAY I WOULD DO IT AND CLAIM PATENT RIGHTS

bruv this aint nuthin new.

its a webapp wrapped in a container. i did basic versions of this long time ago. this service is like the 4th one i know.
its practically the mobile webpage wrapped up.

bottom line is, its basic, it carries ads (other than NL ads) , which is prolly why seun refused when i offered to build him an adfree full version.

i do this for my self all the time, for my devices for sites without apps so i dont have to use the browser.

feel free to make one jare. this one is nice sef, u can set px, orientation etc by gui. the other one i have to edit code cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2013

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abrazar(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
@kazekage 1,i need fifa 13 iso not d apk
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
abrazar: @kazekage 1,i need fifa 13 iso not d apk
I just gave you a link to the site where you can search and download. Do you need me to spoon-feed you as well?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
hey guys, I use an MIDTM tablet running Android v4.1.1

my problem is that the screen malfunctions when I plug it to charge. It becomes difficult to type on the keyboard or click icons because you may touch one icon and another is selected or you try to press "a" on the keyboard and "c" or any other letter is selected. I still use the out-of-box charger.

What may be the cause
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aweonline(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Please, my infinix droid pone(kernel 2:6:35:7) has an overall of 127mb as its internal memory nd i av only 2mb free left...is dere a way to increase d internal memory ignoring d fact dat i can root it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
n.oxide:

my problem is that the screen malfunctions when I plug it to charge. It becomes difficult to type on the keyboard or click icons because you may touch one icon and another is selected or you try to press "a" on the keyboard and "c" or any other letter is selected. I still use the out-of-box charger.

What may be the cause

two things that cause this
1. earthing problems. the cheap components that was used to create motherboard have no where to discharge the excess charge

2. look at your charger. it is rated 2A ,500mah. it charges the tablet fast but 2A is over pumping it and it only has the screen as the discharge point

either you don't use it when it's charging or you get a lower amperes charger or use the USB port to charge it. don't use a Nokia charger on it when the charger spoils. though the pin will enter but the polarity is reversed. learnt that the hard way
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aweonline(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Leopantro:

1. earthing problems. the cheap components that was used to create motherboard have no where to discharge the excess charge

2. look at your charger. it is rated 2A ,500mah. it charges the tablet fast but 2A is over pumping it and it only has the screen as the discharge point

either you don't use it when it's charging or you get a lower amperes charger or use the USB port to charge it. don't use a Nokia charger on it when the charger spoils. though the pin will enter but the polarity is reversed. learnt that the hard way
yea,dats true..it happend to me once bt i had to change my charger..i later bought usb cord to connect it to d main charger nd nw everytin is fixed!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nedu2000(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Just got a samsun exhibit II,any pros and cons & what network offers d best offer,thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by edoyad(m): 1:37am On Jun 15, 2013
So sweet playing action games ala modern combat 3 with your device connected to your big @SS TV via HDMI. The cable dey disturb my fingers sometimes sha

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tbillz(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2013
Guyz I can't even play
my realfootball 2012 cuz anytin I click
demands 4 $$ Wat can I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2013
Please guys take a look at my SD card usage. What could be taking more space than is recorded?

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2013
Lord_Reed: Please guys take a look at my SD card usage. What could be taking more space than is recorded?
I have the same problem with mine too.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2013
Leopantro:

I keep telling you to stop this thing u do. U won't hear.

That defect is actually common to those devices and its from poor engineering. Lots of those things have issues like this, often times the touch modules is bad and goes crazy all the time. A few minutes googling will clear your doubts.

OK sha. It is well
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Tbillz(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2013
DO ANYBODY USES GALAXY TAB2 p3110.....IF PES2012 PLAYS ON IT! LEMME KNW THA SIZE and THA SITE 2 downloa
D?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2013
4llerbuntu:

I keep telling you to stop this thing u do. U won't hear.

That defect is actually common to those devices and its from poor engineering. Lots of those things have issues like this, often times the touch modules is bad and goes crazy all the time. A few minutes googling will clear your doubts.

OK sha. It is well

lol
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
@4llerbuntu, you are going to love this. check out the android GAS COOKER phone
www.nairaland.com/1280531/alert-infinix-x450-race-bolt
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by aweonline(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Leopantro: @4llerbuntu, you are going to love this. check out the android GAS COOKER phone
www.nairaland.com/1280531/alert-infinix-x450-race-bolt
mayb dats true..bt d x350 version has no side effect xcept dat it cant connect to 3g nd its hectic steps in rooting it. I prefer x350,its gr8!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by merujeffrey(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
n.oxide:

What may be the cause

the charger is not suitable with the device ....get a original samsung charger
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by megalith18731: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2013
hi nairalanders,i subscribed for airtel unltd bis with #1500,ussd code *440*16#. unfortunate thing is my money was deducted and my data bundle has been activated but i cant use it. i went to one of their offices this morning after 3 days of constant calls to airtel customer care only to be told dey've started blocking it. my internet settings seem to be ok cos i checked my friend's phone who's still enjoying the service.i use htc desire z. can anyone advise me on what to do? thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozaro(m): 4:42am On Jun 16, 2013
Just saw this thread... Good stuff here... I could almost say we don't need xda.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2013
Leopantro:

the nokia charger pin won't fit in. I'll look for a charger with lower amperage.

Thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nuel01(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2013
Gud moni frnds, pls can sm1 tel me wat 2 do, i was using glo on my tablet b4 n d skyping tin was perfect, nw i change 2 airtel, my skype acct is nt working let alone using it 2 skype. Pls i nid ur help on dis tanx.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
^^^^
Me too.

I'd really love to know the solution to this problem.

Thank you all in advance
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by opestein: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nuel01: Gud moni frnds, pls can sm1 tel me wat 2 do, i was using glo on my tablet b4 n d skyping tin was perfect, nw i change 2 airtel, my skype acct is nt working let alone using it 2 skype. Pls i nid ur help on dis tanx.
Lol
Don't worry airtel will soon resolve this.
The problem is from airtel either their connection is not strong enough or they cut the service off.
The problem also applies to other os users including pc.so use mtn for now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nuel01: Gud moni frnds, pls can sm1 tel me wat 2 do, i was using glo on my tablet b4 n d skyping tin was perfect, nw i change 2 airtel, my skype acct is nt working let alone using it 2 skype. Pls i nid ur help on dis tanx.

Which airtel plan did you subscribe to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.