Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (978698 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
puskin:

UK or Germany?

For T-mobile UK
http://www.androidfiles.org/ruu/getdownload.php?file=Pyramid/RUU_Pyramid_TMO_UK_1.34.110.1_Radio_10.43a.9007.00U_10.51.9007.27_M3_release_196473_signed.exe

For T-mobile Germany
http://www.androidfiles.org/ruu/getdownload.php?file=Pyramid/RUU_Pyramid_TMO_DE_1.45.111.2_Radio_10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035.01_M_release_209845_signed.exe

Download the one suitable for your phone and run the file on your PC and follow the prompts.

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to your device as a result of the advice I have given to you. Run the RUU at your own risk. If anything should happen to your device and you come here and point a finger @me......I will just laugh at you so effing HARD that my eyes might pop OUT.

Goodluck in your updating.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
THIS I CANT SAY

puskin:

UK or Germany?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Thanks a lot for your help my hand is full for now I will let u know how it goes
once again thanks

puskin:

For T-mobile UK
http://www.androidfiles.org/ruu/getdownload.php?file=Pyramid/RUU_Pyramid_TMO_UK_1.34.110.1_Radio_10.43a.9007.00U_10.51.9007.27_M3_release_196473_signed.exe

For T-mobile Germany
http://www.androidfiles.org/ruu/getdownload.php?file=Pyramid/RUU_Pyramid_TMO_DE_1.45.111.2_Radio_10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035.01_M_release_209845_signed.exe

Download the one suitable for your phone and run the file on your PC and follow the prompts.

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to your device as a result of the advice I have given to you. Run the RUU at your own risk. If anything should happen to your device and you come here and point a finger @me......I will just laugh at you so effing HARD that my eyes might pop OUT.

Goodluck in your updating.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olamyyde(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
my friend's htc desire hd doesnt switch to 3g, always stuck to edge
everytime. The guy is always disturbing me too root it but i know
rooting can't solve the problem. Can someone tell me the main cause of
the problem ASAP
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Who sent me pm? No message from my mailbox o.

Best bet is to follow me on twitter and send dm.

If u need stuff for bis browsing I AM USING DROIDVPN FREE ACCOUNT. I DONT KNOW ANY THING.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
4llerbuntu: Who sent me pm? No message from my mailbox o.

If u need stuff for bis browsing I AM USING DROIDVPN FREE ACCOUNT. I DONT KNOW ANY THING.
wicked mann only you wan dey njoy grin grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
4llerbuntu: Who sent me pm? No message from my mailbox o.

If u need stuff for bis browsing I AM USING DROIDVPN FREE ACCOUNT. I DONT KNOW ANY THING

You must know ooohh.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by initialize(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Olamyyde: my friend's htc desire hd doesnt switch to 3g, always stuck to edge
everytime. The guy is always disturbing me too root it but i know
rooting can't solve the problem. Can someone tell me the main cause of
the problem ASAP

Access Android Testing Menu
Go to Phone and type *#*#4636#*#*
It will open the Android testing menu.
There you have several category of information. Tap in
phone information.
Scroll down there and you can find set preferred
network type.
Set it to WCDMA only, same as in HSDPA USB modem.
Now your phone is in force 3G mode. It will never
switch to 2G.
The problem is solved and we just forced Android to use
only 3G. But Remember, in a situation where you don’t
have 3G signals at all, you will be totally cut off from data
networks. In such case if you need to use 2G EDGE
connectivity, set preferred network type back to “WCDMA
preferred”. If you restart your phone this setting will go
back to default.

Source: http://notesofgenius.com/how-to-force-android-only-3g/

Try to carry ur problems to google.com n don't add more to d one we already have.

@4ller

Memories
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
here's a thought, there are handlers for opera mini on android. why can't we continue using those prov files and scripts on android?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Leopantro: here's a thought, there are handlers for opera mini on android. why can't we continue using those prov files and scripts on android?
sure but the setback is u r only restricted to wat any java fone wuld offer.in essence ur android is under utilized.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
puskin:

To the best of my knowledge, that is the latest update for your phone.
Do some googling and go to XDA to confirm.
tnks for d help.wuld u advice me to root it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ozor1: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
majalisa: tnks for d help.wuld u advice me to root it?
unlock ur bootloader first before u root
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=4llerbuntu]Who sent me pm? No message from my mailbox o.

If u need stuff for bis browsing I AM USING DROIDVPN FREE ACCOUNT. I DONT KNOW ANY THING. [/quote

I did.[quote author=4llerbuntu]Who sent me pm? No message from my mailbox o.

If u need stuff for bis browsing I AM USING DROIDVPN FREE ACCOUNT. I DONT KNOW ANY THING. [/quote

I did.
[quote author=4llerbuntu]Who sent me pm? No message from my mailbox o.

I did.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KazeKage1: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
I need a new Android device, doesn't have to be a tablet but should pack a lot of muscle under the hood.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olamyyde(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
initialize:

Access Android Testing Menu
Go to Phone and type *#*#4636#*#*
It will open the Android testing menu.
There you have several category of information. Tap in
phone information.
Scroll down there and you can find set preferred
network type.
Set it to WCDMA only, same as in HSDPA USB modem.
Now your phone is in force 3G mode. It will never
switch to 2G.
The problem is solved and we just forced Android to use
only 3G. But Remember, in a situation where you don’t
have 3G signals at all, you will be totally cut off from data
networks. In such case if you need to use 2G EDGE
connectivity, set preferred network type back to “WCDMA
preferred”. If you restart your phone this setting will go
back to default.

Source: http://notesofgenius.com/how-to-force-android-only-3g/

Try to carry ur problems to google.com n don't add more to d one we already have.

@4ller

Memories
That was the first thing i tried when he gave me, it still showed edge. I'm beginning to think the fone doesn't have 3g. Anyway thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
pls house, i'm planing to buy samsung sIII, UK used buh some1 tld me that i cant use d phone outside Nigeria cos it's lockd or sometn like that....pls, i want to know if this is true...
expecting ur swift responses..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
vivichocs: pls house, i'm planing to buy samsung sIII, UK used buh some1 tld me that i cant use d phone outside Nigeria cos it's lockd or sometn like that....pls, i want to know if this is true...
expecting ur swift responses..

hey you can unlock it and the network are usable in Nigeria. am a witness unlocking and customization of Android os is what u love to know
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
oh my Gawd. y is it nobody believes me?

i no dey lie na. me no dey hide tweak. they will always come and go. even my sweet oyoyo no dey believe me.

the pple wey sabi clearly una no disturb dem. issok.

@ewerex. ff @AshipaOfLagos on twitter. beware sha dt account na zombie dey operate am. e dey craze wella
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
grin
ozor1: unlock ur bootloader first before u root
wats dat
wats dat?biko na android imbe u dey deal with so patiently indulge me further
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by majalisa(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
boot kini?biko indulge me further cos I b imbe for this android geek stuff
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fadinus(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2013
Olamyyde:
That was the first thing i tried when he gave me, it still showed edge. I'm beginning to think the fone doesn't have 3g. Anyway thanks

You may be confusing your Htc Inspire 4G for Htc Desire HD.

Are u 101% sure you are handling a Desire HD?

The Desire HD and the Inspire 4G looks alike physically alike, the only way that u can PHYSICALLY differentiate them is that the Desire HD has a mouth-piece like hole close the back camera and the Inspire 4G doesn't.

If you happen to be using an Inspire 4G, you will never be able to receive 3G signals on your phone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2013
hello,house. Av bin following this thread for a while now. I would lyk to ask if anyone has a fairly used htc sensation for sale. I am comfortable with d review i saw on gsm aerna wen i googled it. Moreover, i want to start my android adventure with a real android phone(no offence meant). sorry for bugging u wit my question coz I can see dat dse kind of qstns dnt get answers on ds thread nowadays
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nuel01(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Gud aftanu frnds, Pls sm1 shld help me here. I tried downloading whatsapp on my SGT2 4rm d play store, bt it kips telling me package file invalid. I uninstalled d 1st one because i was using etisalat on it, nw i want 2 mk use of my mtn. Dont rili knw wats happening. I don try am lik 5times wen d tin download ric 32% den dat msg pops out. Pls sm1 shld help me because i want 2 use my mtn line nw. Pls ansa ASAP. Tanx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by maxdozie(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nuel01: Gud aftanu frnds, Pls sm1 shld help me here. I tried downloading whatsapp on my SGT2 4rm d play store, bt it kips telling me package file invalid. I uninstalled d 1st one because i was using etisalat on it, nw i want 2 mk use of my mtn. Dont rili knw wats happening. I don try am lik 5times wen d tin download ric 32% den dat msg pops out. Pls sm1 shld help me because i want 2 use my mtn line nw. Pls ansa ASAP. Tanx
it hapind 2me,simple clear data nd force close if it still doesnt work then netwrk is bad try download with anoda netwrk lyk airtel.. That problem only hapins wit mtn
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by maxdozie(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
my main wahala is rooting my htc mytouch4g which runs on 2.3.4 gingerbread...i hav tried z4root,visionary,universal androot but non seems to work.. Some said i should downgrade to 2.2froyo but i dont knw hw to downgrade help me out please
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nuel01(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxdozie: it hapind 2me,simple clear data nd force close if it still doesnt work then netwrk is bad try download with anoda netwrk lyk airtel.. That problem only hapins wit mtn
tanx maxdoz, so dat means i cant registered whatsapp wit my mtn or wat? Mtn are crazy. So hw do i clear n force data? Dont get dat part. More light on dat tanx.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
bheegsam: hello,house. Av bin following this thread for a while now. I would lyk to ask if anyone has a fairly used htc sensation for sale. I am comfortable with d review i saw on gsm aerna wen i googled it. Moreover, i want to start my android adventure with a real android phone(no offence meant). sorry for bugging u wit my question coz I can see dat dse kind of qstns dnt get answers on ds thread nowadays
help a broda now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by maxdozie(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nuel01:
tanx maxdoz, so dat means i cant registered whatsapp wit my mtn or wat? Mtn are crazy. So hw do i clear n force data? Dont get dat part. More light on dat tanx.
go to ur settings/application locate ur playstore click in to see details.. At d top u would c force close and uninstall click on force close and clear data... But am sure the probs is from Mtn
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Ayohbk(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
pls guys i just got a samzung galaxy 2 i9100 wif android o.s 2.3.6,...av tried.ro upgrade it to 4.2.2but i av been finding it difficult to.do so ......i av also bin trying to download apps from the play store wen it gets to a partichlar stage ....an error msg always pop up.......pls. how.can. i solve this problems....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
4llerbuntu: oh my Gawd. y is it nobody believes me?

i no dey lie na. me no dey hide tweak. they will always come and go. even my sweet oyoyo no dey believe me.

the pple wey sabi clearly una no disturb dem. issok.

@ewerex. ff @AshipaOfLagos on twitter. beware sha dt account na zombie dey operate am. e dey craze wella

i no dey after tweak o, just want to ask u some questions
that i need answer to
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ikes9(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
guys pls help me out...
Does MTN BIS still work on android Now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.