Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (979974 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
malikalhaj:
Yes it works. . . If it doesn't just add 100 naira to ur balance and dial *141*712*11#, the hundred bucks will be deducted and u'll be able to use ur full 2/4 gig

I don't know if it's just me but airtel 3g is crappy, takes a while to open page not to talk of streaming

Same here
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olamyyde(m): 1:19am On Jul 25, 2013
my friend's htc desire hd doesnt switch to 3g, always stuck to edge everytime. The guy is always disturbing me too root it but i know rooting can't solve the problem. Can someone tell me the main cause of the problem ASAP
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by zhiktudor: 5:04am On Jul 25, 2013
malikalhaj:
Yes it works. . . If it doesn't just add 100 naira to ur balance and dial *141*712*11#, the hundred bucks will be deducted and u'll be able to use ur full 2/4 gig

I don't know if it's just me but airtel 3g is crappy, takes a while to open page not to talk of streaming

Tanx guyz!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Has anyone noticed that the BlackBerry is the best for Nigeria brigade has suddenly disappeared?

Wonder where they all went cheesy 6 months ago we were having thread upon thread of arguments

Only constant in life is change.now its. ........

wonder what the next step will be wen the light of reality shines forth again
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2013
4llerbuntu: Has anyone noticed that the BlackBerry is the best for Nigeria brigade has suddenly disappeared?

Wonder where they all went cheesy 6 months ago we were having thread upon thread of arguments

Only constant in life is change.now its. ........

wonder what the next step will be wen the light of reality shines forth again

Ubuntu is the future, I see it clearly, my juju says so.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2013
Hows the progress on that Ppsspp emulator.
Need to play 3rd Birthday, GOW, & Dante's inferno.

Meanwhile I stick to nds4droid playing Phoenix Wright and NSMB. Runs at 55-60 fps on Note 2 with sound. Video of a new emu (drastic) coming out soon promises full speed for even low end devices.

About the internet thingy, I know of a free VPN no strings attached service but then knowing Nigerians to soil every oshofree I'll never release it.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viroblaze: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2013
BlackBaron: Hows the progress on that Ppsspp emulator.
Need to play 3rd Birthday, GOW, & Dante's inferno.

Meanwhile I stick to nds4droid playing Phoenix Wright and NSMB. Runs at 55-60 fps on Note 2 with sound. Video of a new emu (drastic) coming out soon promises full speed for even low end devices.

About the internet thingy, I know of a free VPN no strings attached service but then knowing Nigerians to soil every oshofree I'll never release it.
If u know of any and won't share, you shouldn't have mentioned in the first place...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2013
viroblaze:
If u know of any and won't share, you shouldn't have mentioned in the first place...

I used chant like dat when I was... ten.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malikalhaj: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Has anyone read up on chromecast? Just hope it works with miracast
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by malikalhaj: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2013
phoinix:

Really? 10? Mine was when I was 6
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viroblaze: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2013
phoinix:

So...? You don't wanna go down this lane with me bro...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viroblaze: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2013
malikalhaj:
Really? 10? Mine was when I was 6
You're no different from the kid above...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2013
viroblaze:
So...? You don't wanna go down this lane with me bro...

Hey, I am on your side, if I don't want give out something I don't see d reason why I should mention it, well, I used to when I was like ten.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2013
Incredible sulks. tongue
The clue is in doing your own research, its very easy to find on Google instead of depending on loopholes all network providers are well aware of.

'I never said a word' tongue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2013
malikalhaj: Has anyone read up on chromecast? Just hope it works with miracast

naaah. different things entirely.

on this issue pls who knows where I can get a gigabit router in lagos? preferably a linux/open source one that can run ddwrt or tomato?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2013
yeah well I think I have like 11 vpn apps already on my phone in d name of research. ..... duh. .

once upon a time baron used to be my friend. .......... dunno what happened

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2013
two days ago while going through the NEW THREAD section of nairaland someone posted a notice on a VPN that didn't require rooting but only works on android 4.0 and above. considering it was quite cheap and wouldn't kill my battery while using it decided to try it. it's working but the network is still crappy. haven't given up on GLO though
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2013
BlackBaron: Incredible sulks. tongue
The clue is in doing your own research, its very easy to find on Google instead of depending on loopholes all network providers are well aware of.
Someone did the initial research and put it online so others can google and get the information. would it be bad if u you share also so when next another person searches the net there will be more results.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2013
mhozzis: Someone did the initial research and put it online so others can google and get the information. would it be bad if u you share also so when next another person searches the net there will be more results.
I found the website directly myself. I can assure you you've never heard of this before. Besides I'm wary about releasing to all as it seems to be a small donation based vpn service lest the weight of 1 million Nigerians bring it down.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2013
So google announced Chromecast (which i will get), a brand new Nexus 7 with a higher ppi of 323, 1920 x 1200 7-inch display HD screen which according to pocketgamer is slimmer, sharper, faster and sexier. Has a quad-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 pro processor and 2GB of RAM, wiv a 5MP camera behind and 1.2MP in front. Runs 4.3 (which was also announced yesterday... Just downloaded it 4 nexus 4) and the 16GB goes for $229, 32GB @ $269 and 32GB 4G model @ $349.

If this is GSM complaint am buying grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
BlackBaron: Incredible sulks. tongue

PM me if you want it & pledge to keep it under wraps. Detractors can go find theirs elsewhere. tongue

You do know you will be flooded with PMs. Anyway I saw the hint and have gotten some but still no hotspot.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cyrielo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
A new mobile operative systems. Honey bean Os made in Nigeria coming sooooon... cool
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shosky1794: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Leopantro:

You do know you will be flooded with PMs. Anyway I saw the hint and have gotten some but still no hotspot.

Don't know if you've tried open garden wifi tether. That's what i use instead of the hotspot.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Leopantro:

Help a brother na me don't need hotspot
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
shosky1794:

Don't know if you've tried open garden wifi tether. That's what i use instead of the hotspot.

cheesy grin cheesy

life is a book from which knowledge can be sought to achieve freedom
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jslimz(f): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Please I need help. I moved my music files that were on sd to external sd. And the songs though are on my music player, when I play i'm told 'sorry, the player does not support this audio file format'. I moved them back to sd and the same thing.

Please what should I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by shosky1794: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
Leopantro:

cheesy grin cheesy

life is a book from which knowledge can be sought to achieve freedom

Absolutely
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
j-slimz:
Please I need help. I moved my music files that were on sd to external sd. And the songs though are on my music player, when I play i'm told 'sorry, the player does not support this audio file format'. I moved them back to sd and the same thing.

Please what should I do?

Do a rescan.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ok guys
I can not even see who sent PMs nor access my email connected to my NL account.

Here's what I'll do, at exactly 4:00PM I'll release the details under my NL profile as my signature. Abeg, for my own enjoyment and yours too.
Don't go spreading it like wildfire, if you do.

Shebi next time go come. I still got more shitt under my slevees.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by mhozzis(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
BlackBaron: Ok guys
I can not even see who sent PMs nor access my email connected to my NL account.

Here's what I'll do, at exactly 4:00PM I'll release the details under my NL profile as my signature. Abeg, for my own enjoyment and yours too.
Don't go spreading it like wildfire, if you do.

Shebi next time go come. I still got more shitt under my slevees.

You are mouthed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
shosky1794:

Absolutely

the statement was actually a hint to the vpn service but since BlackBaron said he will post it, nevermind
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Olamyyde(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Olamyyde: my friend's htc desire hd doesnt switch to 3g, always stuck to edge everytime. The guy is always disturbing me too root it but i know rooting can't solve the problem. Can someone tell me the main cause of the problem ASAP
somebody should answer pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.