Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,729 members, 7,921,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (987532 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by cjudy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Just Discovered the Best Android Phone with free shipping to Nigeria.

The Phone is made of samsung product....

check it out..
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/I9500-phone-1-1-Android-4-2-2-phone-real-8MP-Camera-1GRam-4GB-Rom-Galaxy/1187567326.html

you will like it. 28k very cheap
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
cjudy: Just Discovered the Best Android Phone with free shipping to Nigeria.

check it out..
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/I9500-phone-1-1-Android-4-2-2-phone-real-8MP-Camera-1GRam-4GB-Rom-Galaxy/1187567326.html

Are u selling it?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gal10(f): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
please can anyone help me with configuration settings to browse on my HTC sense! please i have tried the APN settings editing and can't get around it . please i need info on the name, apn, proxy,port, username, password, server, etc. the only things set is mms protocol,MCC, MNC. pls i need help asap, thanks in anticipation!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by overdrive(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
gal10: please can anyone help me with configuration settings to browse on my HTC sense! please i have tried the APN settings editing and can't get around it . please i need info on the name, apn, proxy,port, username, password, server, etc. the only things set is mms protocol,MCC, MNC. pls i need help asap, thanks in anticipation!

Me too,I just got Samsung galaxy s duo and d thing dey chop my airtime die.how do I use d wi-fi on my bold 5 to browse on my galaxy?is it feasible?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2013

check it out..

It is not "made of Samsung" (whatever that means), it is a galaxy clone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by RICTPE: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
wozup:
yes where are you

Lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
gal10: please can anyone help me with configuration settings to browse on my HTC sense! please i have tried the APN settings editing and can't get around it . please i need info on the name, apn, proxy,port, username, password, server, etc. the only things set is mms protocol,MCC, MNC. pls i need help asap, thanks in anticipation!

use any name you like.
put the APN for the network. leave every other field the way it is
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by lifehacker: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
ohdahphae: Bros! dah one no be phone again o!

he will have to wait for the samsung galaxy steel
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Please can I get specs for the Samsung galaxy S advanced? Which do you think is better btwn the Samsung Galaxy grand and the Samsung Galaxy S3? Would you advice me to buy the galaxy S advanced?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dr. Asiko:
Please can I get specs for the Samsung galaxy S advanced? Which do you think is better btwn the Samsung Galaxy grand and the Samsung Galaxy S3? Would you advice me to buy the galaxy S advanced?
go for s3
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
ciphoenix:

that's what happens when you download p0rn. viruses

i don't download p0rn on my phone. it's a PC-only affair grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Elegbede205(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pls o0o who uses Infinix shuld share his/her Experience
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by write2obi(m): 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pls man, am planing on buying HTC vivid, real soon, do you think I should go ahead? Asin is the phone a good phone? Or should I go for phantom A+ ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DharkPoet(m): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2013
Leopantro: @ DharkPoet, nice concept. Went to the site to try it out and saw "phone is infected, remove virus now" ad. That turned me off.

Leopantro, thanks for the positive view, that phone is infected view is an ad from buzzcity, just showing on the store, please try and re-download. Thanks a lot for the support. Please friends, show some support, even if you don't download my app, try and support other Android devs. It's encouraging. Thanks all
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 30, 2013
n.oxide:
It's the SD card on an android phone. Does anyone know why those 0KB files with funny names are there? Are they safe to remove?

ciphoenix:

that's what happens when you download p0rn. viruses

n.oxide:

Well I used avast to double check if other was a virus on my phone. . . it found none. Sometimes my media files get corrupted. Could it be he SD card is faulty
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 30, 2013
@DharkPoet 404 page not found
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 2:51am On Oct 30, 2013
n.oxide:

I could have sworn one of the file names did look like. sorry bruh. how old is the card?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by tosmy(m): 4:26am On Oct 30, 2013
F.K.O:
Z UR DEVICE NAMELESS
thanks for ur respond,i bought the LG thrill 4G 3D android phone it was advert that was unlucked and this but it did not see my sim plz help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 5:14am On Oct 30, 2013

check it out..

hmm s4 using mediatek cpu. na wah o, resistive screen? oyo
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by DharkPoet(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2013
joeydozzy: @DharkPoet 404 page not found

sorry Joeydozzy, here's the link again http://nextapps.mtnonline.com/app/detail/id/32021

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2013
write2obi:
Pls man, am planing on buying HTC vivid, real soon, do you think I should go ahead? Asin is the phone a good phone? Or should I go for phantom A+ ?
GO AHEAD ...HTC VIVID IS WAY BETTER....YOU COULD ALSO CHECKOUT HTC AMAZE 4G
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2013
tosmy :
thanks for ur respond,i bought the LG thrill 4G 3D android phone it was advert that was unlucked and this but it did not see my sim plz help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROvjoelFJkY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DROvjoelFJkY
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Mcsammy4u(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
pls gurus I have problem with my playstore, it has refused to open any page as it will keep loading without opening and I am browsing fyn but my play is not rresponding
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by wozup: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
RICTPE:

Lagos
08032948842..call or whatsapp..
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by niceG: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Please does anyone have a limk to download BBM on HTC inspire?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ubiplanet(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pls who can upgrade galaxy pocket from 2.3.6 to 4.0 1. Port Harcourt
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by wozup: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Plz who have idea of how much they r selling HTC sensation in computer village?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by darequam(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Guys, Does anyone have an idea how I can root my n3 and upgrade it to 4.0 android, Also stuck with a Samsung galaxy S2 with 2.3.6. How can I root and upgrade both safely ?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ubiplanet(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
darequam: Guys, Does anyone have an idea how I can root my n3 and upgrade it to 4.0 android, Also stuck with a Samsung galaxy S2 with 2.3.6. How can I root and upgrade both safely ?

Where is your Location
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 1:15am On Oct 31, 2013
ubiplanet: Pls who can upgrade galaxy pocket from 2.3.6 to 4.0 1. Port Harcourt

I believe there's an unofficial cm for your device. look into it
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Smartdoy(m): 1:51am On Oct 31, 2013
Got dis phone b.united with a very low ROM of 152mb running on os 4.0 ice cream sandwish... I have problem, can't download much app despite having 8gb card slot as u knw dey will always appear to be on mmc but consuming some part of the rom... what do I do? Is there a way dat can be expanded or do yhu think rooting cn do it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.