Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,518 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (986345 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Luvlydevin(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2014
dancok:
bro am using the same type of ur phone ,pls wen u make calls can that person hear u clearly. mine is at\ t vivid HTC
yes of course I do hear my callers well, I think your mouth piece is bad, same as you I use at&t HTC vivid its a nice phone if you ask me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by donhils: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
sunniest:

click on the down arrow
This rooting of phones what is it about? What benefit do I get after rooting my phone and what are the disadvantages?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fixedhollies(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
My newly gotten korean galaxy tab doz not recognize my sims....what can I do. Please help.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
bedfordng:
did you do proper wipe before flashing the rom.more over since you have the stock rom back up, then restore it to get it fixed
how can i restore it, since it doesnt boot to recovery?
tanx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Luvlydevin:
yes of course I do hear my callers well, I think your mouth piece is bad, same as you I use at&t HTC vivid its a nice phone if you ask me
thanks, I think is better now
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
pls can custom ROM android device still access play store to download app? I need answer pls anyone.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
dancok:
pls can custom ROM android device still access play store to download app? I need answer pls anyone.

Yes sir
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 19, 2014
nani667:

Yes sir
pls am using Ressurection custom ROM and I try to download app from play store but is writing error can't receive from server.pls any hope.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 19, 2014
how do I upgrademy OS on my HTC my OS is 2.3.4
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2014
BAYKEM:

Thanks for ur patronage. Looking forward for more

This thread or this section is NOT for Data Sales.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jraph(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2014
dancok:
pls am using Ressurection custom ROM and I try to download app from play store but is writing error can't receive from server.pls any hope.

if your phone is rooted go here http://androidfreeget.com/app/play-store-fixer-156345 and download play store fixer it will permanently fix your play store once and for all if your phone is rooted
just click on start and it will do a direct fix

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Djbond(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2014
I NEED A used Tecno M3... Anyone up? Or used p5 reply or call 08183610449 thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Jraph(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2014
Djbond:
I NEED A used Tecno M3... Anyone up? Or used p5 reply or call 08183610449 thanks

what's your location I've got p5
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by marvelling(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2014
Jraph:

if your phone is rooted go here http://androidfreeget.com/app/play-store-fixer-156345 and download play store fixer it will permanently fix your play store once and for all if your phone is rooted

What if your phone is not rooted?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jraph:

thanks bro
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by SONFGOD12: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jraph:

the app stops halfway the last stopped at. 96% can u imagine
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Psalmwise(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
is dere any possible means of upgrading techno fones to kitkat
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Psalmwise(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
can u convert an android fone to iPhone.....cos its new possible to convert android to blackberry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Debeloved87(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
okay...am trying to increase my internal memory by swapping my sdcard memory for my phone memory using root explorer..note-(my tab is rooted)..after going to system-etc-vold.fstab and changing what am suppose to change, I saved it and it says "changes made back up is created" but going one step back to the parental folder to delete the back up file in order to effect the changes it says "changes are not made" and the back up file is neither created..what can I do in this case..pls quote me to reply...I need urgent replies.thnks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guys, is there anyway to use vpn on kitkat... Heard vpns dont work on kitkat because of a bug
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hey guys i have created an all android forum
where all android lovers and users can share
their ideas,views and anything that's to with
android.
You're all free to join
Here's the link : androland.forumotion.me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by peterjero(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psalmwise:
can u convert an android fone to iPhone.....cos its new possible to convert android to blackberry
For your mind you ask intelligent question abi, where you for hear say them they convert Android to blackberry. Dumbest question of the century.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Things I would not see on this thread... Convert android to blackberry or to iPhone? Na wa ooo
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Psalmwise(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
peterjero:

For your mind you ask intelligent question abi, where you for hear say them they convert Android to blackberry. Dumbest question of the century.
smilez....nxt time u do reseach bfor u ans questions....,if u dnt knw d answer to sometin or u havnt heard abt such u jez kip shut....so fe gbo both are posible....so kip ur dumbass seated and learn....was jez confirmning sumtin here...by d way sef sum1 jez dd it here on NL

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Psalmwise(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
viruz007:
Things I would not see on this thread... Convert android to blackberry or to iPhone? Na wa ooo
nxt time u mak enquiries bfor u drop ur post..., android to blackberry makes it posible for you to use blackberry subscription on an android fone like a normal bb fone(wont explain further jez go and do ur research) while for android to iphone or iphone to android...it is aswell posible...go meet ur fone experts...fufu
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psalmwise:
nxt time u mak enquiries bfor u drop ur post..., android to blackberry makes it posible for you to use blackberry subscription on an android fone like a normal bb fone(wont explain further jez go and do ur research) while for android to iphone or iphone to android...it is aswell posible...go meet ur fone experts...fufu

#yawns... Next problem please?

P. S I can't be bothered by you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by nani667: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psalmwise:
smilez....nxt time u do reseach bfor u ans questions....,if u dnt knw d answer to sometin or u havnt heard abt such u jez kip shut....so fe gbo both are posible....so kip ur dumbass seated and learn....was jez confirmning sumtin here...by d way sef sum1 jez dd it here on NL

LOL...this is ignorance of the highest order.... Oga if you're referring to that waste of a thread that Jraph Nigga opened claiming that he can convert his Android phone to iOS, then I'm really sorry for you Sir... And see how you're just confidently attacking people that are just telling you the truth, and yet you know nothing about what you're saying..... You can NOT convert Android to iOS or blackberry... My advice to you is ➡ instead of exhibiting ignorance, try finding out first....

All the Answers are just a Google search away ✔
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Psalmwise(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
nani667:

LOL...this is ignorance of the highest order.... Oga if you're referring to that waste of a thread that Jraph Nigga opened claiming that he can convert his Android phone to iOS, then I'm really sorry for you Sir... And see how you just confidently attacked this Viruz dude that gave you very accurate information, and yet you know nothing about what you're saying..... You can NOT convert Android to iOS or blackberry... My advice to you is ➡ instead of exhibiting ignorance, try finding out first....

All the Answers are just a Google search away ✔
am nt confirming jraphs own.....only saying.....dat...andriod to iphone/iphone to android is on...its nt sumtin u can get jez google searchin cos after seeing sum1 successfully doing i tried googl searchin,buh found nothing...well wont argue again sha...time would tell
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Psalmwise(m): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
viruz007:

#yawns... Next problem please?

P. S I can't be bothered by you
u re realy a viruz....update urself.....u gt to knw sooon
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Psalmwise:
u re realy a viruz....update urself.....u gt to knw sooon

Either u explain yourself or the message you were trying to get across cuz what u asked is absurd
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Psalmwise(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
viruz007:

Either u explain yourself or the message you were trying to get across cuz what u asked is absurd
abeg i no gt ur time, check d previous post already dd a lil briefing abt it.....asked cos i tot its sumtin una supos knw....,nvr knew sumppl still dey behind d shadow..mayb u waitsum1 else wud talk abt it later..sleep nvr catch u sef..#yawns......dere is notin absurd abt it....dis 21st century bro...android to bb is all abt imei number switching(i sha dn xpantiate small find d rest ursef)
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by jDaemon(m): 12:07am On Oct 20, 2014
Pls wch section do I go in order to make a sale?? [center][/center]

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.