Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (992251 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
texazzpete:

But there's a 64GB HTC One for around $100 more. When you factor in the fact that you'll pay around $50 for a 48GB memory card (if one exists at that size) then you see it isn't such a bad thing. Plus internal storage is always faster than even a Class 10 sd card.

I meant 32GB card + 16GB internal=48GB.

More cost effective to buy a memory card than buying the one with the memory top range.
Not too fussed bout speed. Class 10 transfer rates are fast enough.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
texazzpete:

But there's a 64GB HTC One for around $100 more. When you factor in the fact that you'll pay around $50 for a 48GB memory card (if one exists at that size) then you see it isn't such a bad thing. Plus internal storage is always faster than even a Class 10 sd card.

you can get a 64g sdxc card for 15k in pc village
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2013
newman10:

You are wrong sir. Currently I'm using the sim 2 and its on HSDPA+. Both sims on the galaxy grand can be on 3G but the other sim will have to be on 2G
i think you misunderstood me sir,
i meant while one SIM(say SIM 1) is on WCDMA mode,
the other(SIM 2) can only use EDGE
smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 5:16am On Apr 09, 2013
ciphoenix:
smiley
can it br interchanged?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by texazzpete(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2013
oyb:

you can get a 64g sdxc card for 15k in pc village

I'll bet anything it isn't a Class 10 card.

Long time grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by newman10(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2013
ciphoenix:
smiley

Correct!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by techfreak: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2013
HEADACHE****** This thread is something else. I for don use ds tym finish one textbook
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2013
Leopantro:
can it br interchanged?

yep
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Okay, now I'm a bit angry.

Repulse is a HD game on android with graphics that surpass Wipeout on PS2.you can compare it with need for speed on android, graphic wise. Tried it on my S2 and was getting a white screen. Game was also hanging. Tried it on a tecno N3 and it was playing smoothly with no lag. See how chinco is insulting my S2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abrahym(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
4llerbuntu please i need your help with the 250h code to continue using my mtn bis on android. Dem dey suck my cerdit bigtime.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by spikesC(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
abrahym: please anyone help me with the 2h code to power my mtn bis. It stop working today
2H to 131
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Leopantro: Okay, now I'm a bit angry.

Repulse is a HD game on android with graphics that surpass Wipeout on PS2.you can compare it with need for speed on android, graphic wise. Tried it on my S2 and was getting a white screen. Game was also hanging. Tried it on a tecno N3 and it was playing smoothly with no lag. See how chinco is insulting my S2

hi, I am trying to flash cm9 on a galaxy s2 international version and I keep getting a status 7 error. Gone to cyanogenmod site, up there they have two galaxy s2 versions, galaxys2 and I9100
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2013

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
ciphoenix: tongue tongue tongue

you scared me ooo, was like they don hack my user name oo
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abrahym(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
spikes C:
2H to 131
thanks bro...i hope i will enjoying my bis till date of expiry?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
phoinix:

hi, I am trying to flash cm9 on a galaxy s2 international version and I keep getting a status 7 error. Gone to cyanogenmod site, up there they have two galaxy s2 versions, galaxys2 and I9100

flashed a compatible kernel via odim and was finally able to load cm9, it's time to go crack some wifi. t
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
okay, this is so very wrong.

i bought two CUG sims so that i could chat with my girlfriend. didn't want to get a fourth phone so sold my LG P350 and bought a tecno N3.( thought to myself "cheap chinco crap ").

however, much as i hate to admit it,the phone is nice. only need to charge the battery twice in a day as against 4 times with the old phone. display is very colourful and big,phone is light and runs apps smoothly.
last night i charged the phone to 100%, put on internet and hotspot and was streaming Merlin on my MK808. slept off at 11pm with the phone still on. woke up at 4am and the battery was at 55%.

just installed xbmc on it and it didn't blink.watching my series on it.

the disadvantages,please where do i start.....
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sabiigirl: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
please does anyone know if the samsung galaxy chat b5530 is in nigeria and at what price? tnx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sabiigirl: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]please does anyone know if the samsung galaxy chat b5530 is available in Nigeria and at what price../thanks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 3:14am On Apr 10, 2013
phoinix:

flashed a compatible kernel via odim and was finally able to load cm9, it's time to go crack some wifi. t

Why flash CM9 when there is CM10
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 6:50am On Apr 10, 2013
I'm using sg3, but the issue is after restoring my minimize browser the web pages load again ,it does not save it state before it was minimize. it was not like that on the bold5 I was using before. please is there any thing I can do to correct this
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by pheesayor(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2013
Akerekoroabijawara: I'm using sg3, but the issue is after restoring my minimize browser the web pages load again ,it does not save it state before it was minimize. it was not like that on the bold5 I was using before. please is there any thing I can do to correct this
Using a gt p3100 and I noticed it happens to all browsers, probably to save memory. I'm using google chrome and it doesn't need internet all the time to reload pages
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2013
puskin:

Why flash CM9 when there is CM10

lol, so I can run aircrack-ng suite on the device, and possibly be able to hack WiFi, this hack was coded for cm9 drivers. I have been able to go monitor mode and that's where I am stuck now.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2013
phoinix:

you scared me ooo, was like they don hack my user name oo

grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2013
why would you want to be running that
script on your droid anyway
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by texazzpete(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2013

S2 has a Mali 400 GPU
Tecno most likely is either using a Qualcomm SoC (perhaps Adreno 200) or a Mediatek SoC (PowerVR SGX531)

You downloaded an incompatible pirated game for your S2 and it doesn't play. This is why piracy is a bad thing indeed. what's wrong with paying less than N500 for a game you truly love?

Either way, if you still insist on piracy, grab a Mali 400 compatible version of the game and stop blaming the Galaxy S2
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
I didnt comment on that cuz i felt by now leopantro ought to know better about THAT kinda complaint embarassed embarassed
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Daraplato(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
I downloaded xmbc and whn i installed it told me input the settings. What are the settings pls?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
texazzpete:

S2 has a Mali 400 GPU
Tecno most likely is either using a Qualcomm SoC (perhaps Adreno 200) or a Mediatek SoC (PowerVR SGX531)

You downloaded an incompatible pirated game for your S2 and it doesn't play. This is why piracy is a bad thing indeed. what's wrong with paying less than N500 for a game you truly love?

Either way, if you still insist on piracy, grab a Mali 400 compatible version of the game and stop blaming the Galaxy S2

you don't understand.
yes the N5 uses a Qualcomm. my beef is why would a chino phone have the capabilities that surpass that of the S2. it might sound a bit noobish but the main reason I got the phone was because it could handle heavy graphic games and something comes and . don't really care about what chip is inside ( do care about the processor speed though) . not into cooking roms or tweaking stuff ( with the exception of constantly working on getting free internet) and have done things on the phone no normal thinking human being should do but it's for the fun of science.

about buying games, if you have multiplmultiple android devices and you access your account,you can see all the apps you have ever bought or installed. it doesnt classify which can or can't be installed.
I recently bought machination.loved that game on PC.it says on the site it works on S2. due to horrible network it took a while to download the data so lost the 15mins window. the game works alright but you can't pass stage two.the game is too big for the screen. sent mails but no reply.
well nothing is perfect
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
all I'm asking is how come a low budget android phone can handle heavy stuff that other phones in the same league can't? if its the chip then why isn't it being used in other phones. its even using gingerbread in the days of jellybean.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.