Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,513 members, 7,968,388 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? (16854 Views)

Poll: who is nigerias king of music

tuface: 0% (0 votes)
9ice: 0% (0 votes)
psquare: 0% (0 votes)
dbanj: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: who is nigerias king of music

tuface: 56% (57 votes)
9ice: 6% (7 votes)
psquare: 17% (18 votes)
dagrin: 3% (4 votes)
dbanj: 14% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics / Nigerian Artiste, Lynxxx Signs Pepsi Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Koolking(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
Waxx: Davido- childish...... Wizkid- still a kid.
dbanj, terry g, mocheedah, etc. .. these guys suck big time
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by tinkinfela(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
wizkid.. the guy na idiota
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
Why will i sit down to analyze the artistes i dislike when most of them are richer and popular than me for now?omo abeg having time to write how much i dislike them is making them more famous.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by miteolu(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: I dislike 9ice purposely because he does not trust his long time friend RUGGED MAN.
I dislike Wasiu Ayinde because of his rubish song about mother's breast ''Eyin mama mofe mu oyan yin''
I dislike P-square because they're coward for the fact that they confirmed before that they dont need international collabo, but now they're the top artist doing international collabo.
I dislike D'banj because of his imature response by exposing to the public that he bought bentley for Don jazzy.
I dislike 2face idibia because he has to control of family planning & humanizer..
I dislike wande coal because of his drugs use etc, but thank God for don jazzy took him to rehab in London

With the above it means:
1. your taste is very high
2. You can never appreciate anything
3. You can forgive & forget easily
4. You selfish
5. Very hard person to adapt to global trend

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by airmark(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
Nigga raw : Stoopid name and his rap is too boring
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by REMMEI(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
Abayomin70: olamide

The guy no get pattern at all if dagrin is still alive nobody go no am

NOBODY GO NO AM ABI... . BUT NOW WEY SOMEBODY DON KNOW AM..CAN YU JUST GET A LIFE?..MTCHEWWWWWWW!!!. . UR NAME NA OTAYOMI..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by nyabingi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
ebamma: and u include Mi,get a life man,he is one of the most talented nigerian musician.

Some nairalanders may not agree with me but Mi is not a good rapper, Mode9 does better and I wonder what happened to that dude!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by REMMEI(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
sweetcocoa: Why will i sit down to analyze the artistes i dislike when most of them are richer and popular than me for now?omo abeg having time to write how much i dislike them is making them more famous.

No mind those wannabe!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by chukiz(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
Kenny saint brown,
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by hydiciousb: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
PSQUARE....because GOD DEY BLESS THEM AND DEM STILL DEY TELL US SAY E NO EASY grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Rocktation(f): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
I swear dbanj does not have a lick of talent.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
Fela because he is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Ortis: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
I better go get a life dan 2 stick around hating some group of guyz making money.....bt i guex dat VIDO OR DUVIDO OR DAVIDO boy is gettin nasty nd foolish headline dis dayz so he suck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by stillme(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
mi,flavour,goldie,durella,ksb,jude,jaywon,idris, all most all nja artists except dare,asa,tuface,bez,timi dakolo and banky w
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by DeeAe: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
Imanuelle: DAVIDO...
Started wit flaunting pix of him and a chic on a bed..
Den arrogant and bounced out of a club..
Flaunted 10m cheque on twitter...
Arrogant and got a deserving slap...
Bounced out of another club...

He even makes me hate mtn pulse!!
He's such a brat!
Abeg more peeps shld "like" dis....let mtn know n let some1 tell d guy to mature up
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ortis: I better go get a life dan 2 stick around hating some group of guyz making money.....bt i guex dat VIDO OR DUVIDO OR DAVIDO boy is gettin nasty nd foolish headline dis dayz so he suck.
After the boldened you fell right in the same group.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Landy101(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
nanoken: goldie....davido....charlie boy....k-switch....
all these guys ar naija's worst
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Ogamgil(f): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ini Edo cus shes 2 fake
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Sholexyz(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
Dagrin 4 his untimely death n also mk me cry when i listen 2 his songs.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by mykejones(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
1. Terry G.
2. Terry G.
3. Terry G.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by thepo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
Kenny Saint Brown- let her qiut music and start selling puffpuff.msthewwwwww!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by shaneroberts26: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
nanoken: goldie....davido....charlie boy....k-switch....
.Nanoken,just do me one favor.Go to google and dowload Dont Wanna Leave mp3 by Goldie and come back.W8ing 4 ya reply.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by gidson12(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
wizpikin reason be say the guy no wan grow
And dagrin becos him dey laugh b4 him sing...... If una like make una insult me
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Ninilowo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
Chanchit: They are too much, but if i'm to choose only one, then it would be kenny saint brown....
u mean dt gagool? I Dont even know she is existing any longer.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Rhino5dm: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
Some frustrated low life idots are hating people beyond their dreams . . . Haters gonna hate. Fucktards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by mitobiju: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2012
KSB, KEL, DAVIDO
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by xrazzy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2012
WHIPKID FOR MIXING FUJI AND HIP-HOP TOGETHER (MO RI YIN EHEHE, ENA MILOWO EHEHEHE..) undecided
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Ninilowo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
nyabingi: There are a lot of Nigerian musicians that were not supposed to sing in the first place for instance I don't know what KENNY ST BROWN is doing in the name of singing just because her bross is a ceo of a record label, D'Banj sings crap, Tony Tetuila is a shame to the music industry,Edris Abdulkareem, Zakky Adze, the list is endless!!
Do u call these ones artists?
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by tribalism(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
espn: Got loads of them.. Genevive..davido(sings crap)..dbanj..mi..ma list is endless..let's have your list friends!
leave Genevieve alone and sing your own crap. you have no right to like or dislike any one of them all.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by IdiAmin2(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
W4........... those pants!!!

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Ayorh4you(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
espn: Got loads of them.. Genevive..davido(sings crap)..dbanj..mi..ma list is endless..let's have your list friends!
u must b mentally sick 4 dislikin our best Celebs in NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Seunaina2(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
Terry G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote / Omawumi - Bottom Belle Ft. Flavour [official Video] / "Freak Me" - Ciara Featuring Tekno (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.