Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? (16740 Views)

Poll: who is nigerias king of music

tuface: 0% (0 votes)
9ice: 0% (0 votes)
psquare: 0% (0 votes)
dbanj: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: who is nigerias king of music

tuface: 56% (57 votes)
9ice: 6% (7 votes)
psquare: 17% (18 votes)
dagrin: 3% (4 votes)
dbanj: 14% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics / Nigerian Artiste, Lynxxx Signs Pepsi Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Mayorwer: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
Tnk God i dnt listen to them.bt i mst pk,it will be Terry G,Wizkid.in fact i lyk none nd neva have them on my phone.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by passerby08: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
DAVIDO IS THE WORST THING TO HAVE HAPPENED TO THE NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IN THE PAST 5 YEARS[/size]
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by clemmonce(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
espn: Got loads of them.. Genevive..davido(sings crap)..dbanj..mi..ma list is endless..let's have your list friends!
i can see u are fo.ol what can you do ?. you sit and criticize people doin their thing
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Dhelake: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
Kel : 4 leavin capital hills tinkin she cn do it ol by herself ... Psquare: Too Arrogant ... MI : He don dey form international .... D'prince : no talent, jst got lucky ... Dr Sid: Full of Himself
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Dhelake: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
black_beau: Hmmm.Goldie(she's so fake that she's given a new definition to the word fake),Ksb,black faze,timaya,duncan mighty,terry G.
Goldie : dat one na Chinko made, so she wont last
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Dhelake: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
kayLion:
lol...Mode9?...don't go there o...MI is way way way better...haha..for where?..MI to Mode9?...ko jooor
c teeth like Mi is way way beta, wen dey go to d BET cypher last year, na where MI knw as he dey go be dat
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by monami2abd: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
Dhelake: Kel : 4 leavin capital hills tinkin she cn do it ol by herself ... Psquare: Too Arrogant ... MI : He don dey form international .... D'prince : no talent, jst got lucky ... Dr Sid: Full of Himself
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by espn(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2012
Reminese is missing on dis list!pls someone shld tell me is kswitch a nigerian artise!he sings crap!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by espn(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
Dhelake: c teeth like Mi is way way beta, wen dey go to d BET cypher last year, na where MI knw as he dey go be dat
| 
| / \
|
___|___ laff don hang me 4here Oo..,a soo..dat untalented dude..
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by OYOYO1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
Which mumu mention nigga raw der.... Wen children lyk wizkid dey dier
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by espn(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2012
Waxx: how can MI be in ur list Mtchwwwww
who d Bleep is MI..
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by espn(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2012
Almost missed dis untalented dudes..yoro yori..or wat d Bleep is der name!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Rex123(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2012
Majority of our musicians sing crap I mean rubbish... Only Asa MI Naeto c re still mature. †ђξ rest shuld G̶̲̥̅̊☹ and f*** themselves esp Davido.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by LuvkareeMa: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2012
[quote author=floriana]What can we do to stop Kenny St Brown from attempting to or pretending to sing?
ROTFLMFAO!!! Chei, na u don make d most sense aswear!!! Dat woman abi na LA-DEE needs to be flogged out of d music scene!!! BTW 2baba is da greatest, Luv him to death.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by kemesty(f): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2012
Kenny St Brown should do something else like roasting corn by the road side. She is way too mechanical. I will appreciate her on anything outside music.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Cdspencer(m): 1:16am On Jul 01, 2012
Tony Tetuila. The guy lyrics and beat always make me wanna throw up. ㄢㄤ
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by bugmenot: 2:07am On Jul 01, 2012

How can you not love Vico? All nigerian singers should take a cue from him!

Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Rycedee(m): 3:05am On Jul 01, 2012
grin Got lots of em...Wizkid(he sings and repeats lyns...'tease me' was a song of his,but hw dos da track goes with i knw bad guys? I tot its tittled tease me?...Ruggedman,aka Mr controversial..the guy is a crab,he struggles to rap and he lacks loyalty(9ice case),Ikechukwu aka kilz,he is ugly...
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Chizolum(f): 3:18am On Jul 01, 2012
Tiwa Savage cuz she's a Beyonce wannabe
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by edwardaigb: 4:20am On Jul 01, 2012
Let appreciate our own bcz i appriciate everyone of them. For the haters, get a life.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by onatisi(m): 6:10am On Jul 01, 2012
[quote author=LuvkareeMa][/quote]

every one here seems t believe that ksb is nt god .is her music as wrse as u guys are protraying it
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by espn(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2012
passerby08: DAVIDO IS THE WORST THING TO HAVE HAPPENED TO THE NIGERIAN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IN THE PAST 5 YEARS[/size]
I hope ppl realise dis soon!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by espn(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2012
edwardaigb: Let appreciate our own bcz i appriciate everyone of them. For the haters, get a life.
dis is mere constructive criticism..we need to get value for our money..we nid improvement..so stop been unpragmatic..fink lik a rational finking human being!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by eyennyin: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2012
GEJ and his rap singles " I DON'T GIVE A DAMN" shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by floriana(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2012
eyen nyin: GEJ and his rap singles " I DON'T GIVE A DAMN" shocked grin

I dey Laff oooo. Patience Jonathan's sophomore - Fellow widows and Umblella grin
eyen nyin: GEJ and his rap singles " I DON'T GIVE A DAMN" shocked grin

I dey Laff oooo. Patience Jonathan's sophomore - Fellow widows and Umblella
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by Tallest9(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2012
1.mo'cheddah..why?
Dry songs, ugly face evn dat her voice sef
2.k-switch...why?
Tel that guy 2 discover his talent,its definitely nt music
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by dotcomnamename: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2012
@ Isaco u will always be a loser. Read the threat properly. Everybody has right to state his/her own reason. and thats mine. Wetin be ur own. If u like u dislike your moma or popa, u have ur reason. Idiotic cow angry
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by dotcomnamename: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2012
@ miteolu, i thot u said u're not smoking marijuana anymore? Its just a pity that u're so brainless, if not, read the thread properly and go back and amend your brain. Read the topic and sit-down and review your comment on my post. Olofo. I'm sure my son will correct u if i show him ur c0mment. Silly cow.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by lioncoolst(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2012
Waxx: Davido- childish...... Wizkid- still a kid.
Why will you dislike Witch or Wizard Kid for being a Kid! Didnt you read the Kid's name well.
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by cindyrella(f): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2012
T-smooth:
My own is Cindyrella.

shocked Dude what's your problem? angry

Get a life already!
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by cindyrella(f): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2012
Timaya- brags too much and he is very hugly undecided

Terry G - does nothing but shout and make silly igbo noise (very annoying) angry

Davido- childish and brags too much money miss road! undecided

Wizboy- I don't know I just dislike him and his music angry
Re: Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? by DSoj(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2012
P square

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Download Of Assorted Kporonge / What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? / Best Of WIZKID In 2015 [audio And Video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.