Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,952 members, 7,876,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian (11308 Views)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card / Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" / Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
Kim already has had one infamous televised union, but that hasn’t stopped Kanye from hoping he can tie the knot in a fairytale wedding BIGGER than Prince William & Kate Middleton’s nuptials, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Kim Kardashian is no stranger to walking down the aisle — she already has two marriages under her belt. But the next time she gets married, if it is to Kanye West, the cameras may be capturing her third wedding!

“Kanye wouldn’t be opposed to having a huge TV wedding,” a source close to the rapper explains to HollywoodLife.com. “He’d do it just to prove his wedding to Kim would get more way more viewers than Prince Williams’ wedding.”

He may have a little work to do with Kim, convincing her to marry in front of a TV crew. “When I saw Khloé and Lamar get married — and they had their wedding on TV — I thought, ‘Oh, my gosh, that’s so exciting! That’s what I want,’” Kardashian recently told Allure magazine. “If you were to ask me now, that’s not what I want … I would just want it to be so special, with our family and close friends, and that’s it. Somewhere on a deserted island, very private. No cameras.” Hmm- we think Kim could have a change of heart especially if her mom, Kris Jenner, has her way!

Sauce:
[url]hollywoodlife.com[/url]
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by anonymous6(f): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
fellis: Kim already has had one infamous televised union, but that hasn’t stopped Kanye from hoping he can tie the knot in a fairytale wedding BIGGER than Prince William & Kate Middleton’s nuptials, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Kim Kardashian is no stranger to walking down the aisle — she already has two marriages under her belt. But the next time she gets married, if it is to Kanye West, the cameras may be capturing her third wedding!

“Kanye wouldn’t be opposed to having a huge TV wedding,” a source close to the rapper explains to HollywoodLife.com. “He’d do it just to prove his wedding to Kim would get more way more viewers than Prince Williams’ wedding.”

He may have a little work to do with Kim, convincing her to marry in front of a TV crew. “When I saw Khloé and Lamar get married — and they had their wedding on TV — I thought, ‘Oh, my gosh, that’s so exciting! That’s what I want,’” Kardashian recently told Allure magazine. “If you were to ask me now, that’s not what I want … I would just want it to be so special, with our family and close friends, and that’s it. Somewhere on a deserted island, very private. No cameras.” Hmm- we think Kim could have a change of heart especially if her mom, Kris Jenner, has her way!

Sauce:

Kanye West will never get more views then prince William and kate's wedding, the viewers were not only from America but all around the world, every walk of life watched William and Kate. However with Kanye west & kim Kardashian, some people not only in the US but around the world have no respect for people like that; the death of a American president, the pope and etc will definately without a doubt have a viewer ship like William and kate's wedding and even top it but Kanye and Kim, give me a break lol. The viewers won't be more then how it was with Kris humphries and Kim. Kim better stay with her plan of just having it private not public as far as I am concerned.

7 Likes

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
^^You mind am? grin grin grin

Kanye west just likes attention, remember that episode with Taylor Swift; "Imma let you finish. . . "
Silly fella.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by anonymous6(f): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2012
fellis: ^^You mind am? grin grin grin

Kanye west just likes attention, remember that episode with Taylor Swift; "Imma let you finish. . . "
Silly fella.

True, LOL
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by SuyaEater(m): 12:58am On Jul 01, 2012
Will not be watching cuz i couldnt give an hippopotamus sh-t grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Lisa1: 12:59am On Jul 01, 2012
Thanks a lot
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Coefficient(m): 1:03am On Jul 01, 2012
Soon we'll be hearing tales of divorce.
And they will come crashing like a pack of cards.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by SisiKill1: 1:11am On Jul 01, 2012
Someone should warn Kanye about the risk of a flat delivery if the joke runs too long.

Anyway sha, me I can't wait for the punchline.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by manny4life(m): 1:32am On Jul 01, 2012
Who cares? Like really?

Looks like Kim loves to abuse the institution of marriage, anyway, let her carry go.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by lacasa: 1:37am On Jul 01, 2012
undecidedTurning an ashee τ̅o iyawo

Stupidity common pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by pomporiking: 1:40am On Jul 01, 2012
Who cares about d slut?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 01, 2012
manny4life: Who cares? Like really?

Looks like Kim loves to abuse the institution of marriage, anyway, let her carry go.

Kim never even said anything.

Kim is not "the source". . . . stop abusing the chic when the thing no concern her.

Kanye is just riding the girl for her "fame" and paparazzi.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by SisiKill1: 1:54am On Jul 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Kim is not "the source". . . . stop abusing the chic when the thing no concern her.

He sure is. . .hard too, I bet! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Rycedee(m): 2:35am On Jul 01, 2012
[i][/i][color=#000000][/color] Kim ? U again? Wedding? Naaaah.i dnt tink your late dad was any longa into ur mum when he had you.thats y u cnt get even a fake union to stay in....kanye? U must b looking 4 a sacrifies!
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Ruq: 3:02am On Jul 01, 2012
if at all they are gonna get married. i give them 1year nd 2 months at most. KIM still has alot of marriages to do in her lifetime. she cant stop at marriage number 3. good luck kim with your future "divorces" .

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 01, 2012
fellis: Kim already has had one infamous televised union, but that hasn’t stopped Kanye from hoping he can tie the knot in a fairytale wedding BIGGER than Prince William & Kate Middleton’s nuptials, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Sauce:

Permit me to laugh just this once lol.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by benjy32: 4:26am On Jul 01, 2012

Sauce:
This piece of trash will not go and just die with his illuminati guys,i pity D"BANJ joining illuminati has made him a G what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by alluson(m): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2012
who is fooling who, Kanye or Kim?
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by freecocoa(f): 6:36am On Jul 01, 2012
I can't help but lmao @ kanye and his ashawo. grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by omenka(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2012
Kanye has succeeded in flauting evry Hip Hop/Gangsta rule from wearing skinny jeans to making a Hoe a housewife.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2012
Am so hapy 4 her.u people on nairaland make me sick and make nairaland dull 4 me.there's nothing in dis world dat u wil not criticize.u all r always quick to cal her a LovePeddler.as far as i'm concerned there are 5 classes of people who dont have any right under heaven and earth to judge her intending marriage to kanye.1.any man dat did not marry a virgin wife,2.any man dat did not marry as a virgin,3.any divorcee,single father or single mother,4.any polygamist in and out of dis forum.5. Anyone who is living with sexually transmited disease.any man or woman dat falls into any of dis class is not better than kin.meanwhile whoever kim marries n whatever way she chooses to get married is her buisness.or is it part of ur money she will use to do her wedding? And if she breaks up with kanye again,so be it.gosh.when are we going to ever stop geting judgemental in nigeria.smh

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by freecocoa(f): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2012
^i don't fall into that list of yours,so what next?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by HoneyPrincess(f): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2012
Story, we know such marriage won't last
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2012
kanye, Please dont take Kim from me.....I planned to have her....
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by eyennyin: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2012
Kim n her mother want to use the mugu for their next episode on keeping up with the kadashians! When they r done wd him,......, husband number 4! grin grin
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by elari(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

. . . So u mean Kim got more fame and cash than Kanye. Lmfao. Weda she is an Ashawo or weda nt, Kim has made it and is still making it. Irrespective of controversies that keep trailing her. In other words, their beef makes her fatter and puts more in her pocket and no Nigerian ashewo woule ever make a name, money or even have one of the cutest faces like her.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by cyril83(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2012
lacasa: undecidedTurning an ashee τ̅o iyawo

Stupidity common pass cheesy
she's not an asheee,she was someones wife b4 snatching her
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2012
elari: . . . So u mean Kim got more fame and cash than Kanye. Lmfao. Weda she is an Ashawo or Kim has made it and is still making it. Irrespective of controversies that keep trailing her. In other words, their beef makes her fatter and puts more to her pocket n no Nigerian ashewo woule ever make a name, money or even have one of the cutest faces like her.

Exactly who is more famous between Kim and Kanye now? Abeg, who still remember Kanye right now lol
I'm not a Kim's fan, but she does not need that chihuahua. it's the other way around.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2012
kulyie: Am so hapy 4 her.u people on nairaland make me sick and make nairaland dull 4 me.there's nothing in dis world dat u wil not criticize.u all r always quick to cal her a LovePeddler.as far as i'm concerned there are 5 classes of people who dont have any right under heaven and earth to judge her intending marriage to kanye.1.any man dat did not marry a virgin wife,2.any man dat did not marry as a virgin,3.any divorcee,single father or single mother,4.any polygamist in and out of dis forum.5. Anyone who is living with sexually transmited disease.any man or woman dat falls into any of dis class is not better than kin.meanwhile whoever kim marries n whatever way she chooses to get married is her buisness.or is it part of ur money she will use to do her wedding? And if she breaks up with kanye again,so be it.gosh.when are we going to ever stop geting judgemental in nigeria.smh
Common,get real for once and stop being a crack head.lets call a spade a spade joor,KIM is a LovePeddler of d highest echelon and dis ur silly dim-wittd post is nt gonna change her one bit,so stop bein sarcastic here.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by kunlefox(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2012
What you get when TWO FAMEWHORES get together....
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2012
Loveangel just go to d family section of nairaland,i will call dat a mini reprsentation or an idea of what marriage looks like in nigeria today.so many havoc men and women wreck on themselves,all to stay married.men patronizing prostitutes,married women sleeping with their husbands driver and so many other repulsive jist dat can discourage any unmarried man or woman from getting married.my point is dat if u must judge,make sure u are way beta than kim in everyway.d only people as far as i'm concerned dat has d right to judge her are those who maried each other as virgins and NEVA in d course of their lives violated d principles of marriage.but d average nigerian guy,married or unmarried dont see it as any big deal cheating on their wives,some even do it to their patners face,some other guys r guilty of rape and physical assault on a woman who myt b or myt nt be their wives,then dey will com here and be typing crap,judging d gal dat doesnt send any of her critics like they are beta off
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by ayobase(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2012
anonymous6:

Kanye West will never get more views then prince William and kate's wedding, the viewers were not only from America but all around the world, every walk of life watched William and Kate. However with Kanye west & kim Kardashian, some people not only in the US but around the world have no respect for people like that; the death of a American president, the pope and etc will definately without a doubt have a viewer ship like William and kate's wedding and even top it but Kanye and Kim, give me a break lol. The viewers won't be more then how it was with Kris humphries and Kim. Kim better stay with her plan of just having it private not public as far as I am concerned.

True talk.....''.......the death of a American president, the pope and etc will definately.........''

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Single Nollywood Mothers / Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year / Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.