Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian (11309 Views)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card / Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" / Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by megareal: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2012
Mtcheeew, two fame loving wh-or es coming together to act out a script and we still believe in their bull shi te? Am certain that when the director calls stop!, the movie will end. For now am just gonna grab my popcorn and watch as the event unfolds.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by sogoisrael(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2012
Rycedee: [i][/i][color=#000000][/color] Kim ? U again? Wedding? Naaaah.i dnt tink your late dad was any longa into ur mum when he had you.thats y u cnt get even a fake union to stay in....kanye? U must b looking 4 a sacrifies!
I mean, U̶̲̥̅̊ seemed to be d only ¶ who cud read in between d lines! Kanye west is only looking 4 a way τ̲̅ȍђ sacrifice Kim, nothing more!
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by fittty(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2012
shocked grin

Kim + Kanye = Kimye

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by denzel2009: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2012
fellis: Kim already has had one infamous televised union, but that hasn’t stopped Kanye from hoping he can tie the knot in a fairytale wedding BIGGER than Prince William & Kate Middleton’s nuptials, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Kim Kardashian is no stranger to walking down the aisle — she already has two marriages under her belt. But the next time she gets married, if it is to Kanye West, the cameras may be capturing her third wedding!

“Kanye wouldn’t be opposed to having a huge TV wedding,” a source close to the rapper explains to HollywoodLife.com. “He’d do it just to prove his wedding to Kim would get more way more viewers than Prince Williams’ wedding.”

He may have a little work to do with Kim, convincing her to marry in front of a TV crew. “When I saw Khloé and Lamar get married — and they had their wedding on TV — I thought, ‘Oh, my gosh, that’s so exciting! That’s what I want,’” Kardashian recently told Allure magazine. “If you were to ask me now, that’s not what I want … I would just want it to be so special, with our family and close friends, and that’s it. Somewhere on a deserted island, very private. No cameras.” Hmm- we think Kim could have a change of heart especially if her mom, Kris Jenner, has her way!

Sauce:
[url]hollywoodlife.com[/url]

what a spicy sauce!
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by owobokiri(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2012
Kim is beutifull cool 2nd page and none of her mouth watering pics yet? una too vex o o
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by DeeAe: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2012
^^^^^^Exactly what i was looking for cheesy.... make peeps post ha pix naa
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by azzima(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2012
Its an arrangement between the two of them.I don't think the guy likes girls.we the ppl are the mumu.Hollywood arrangements are well known by ppl in the industry like myself.end of story.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by ebamma(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2012
kanye i thought u were wiser than this?
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by EbonyBlond: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Xionez(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
. . . grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Xionez(m): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
Talk about shouting to the world that he is marrying a high profile hooker.

Sha, that marriage go be Act 2, Scene 1 for Kim Videos Inc.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by EbonyBlond: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by freecocoa(f): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
azzima: Its an arrangement between the two of them.I don't think the guy likes girls.we the ppl are the mumu.Hollywood arrangements are well known by ppl in the industry like myself.end of story.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
Uh la la! I so much love dis. Nigerian's are born haters! Ya'll shud go screw urslfs. So of u here ranting, ur mums were one time whores bfor ur dad picked dem up.
kulyie: Am so hapy 4 her.u people on nairaland make me sick and make nairaland dull 4 me.there's nothing in dis world dat u wil not criticize.u all r always quick to cal her a LovePeddler.as far as i'm concerned there are 5 classes of people who dont have any right under heaven and earth to judge her intending marriage to kanye.1.any man dat did not marry a virgin wife,2.any man dat did not marry as a virgin,3.any divorcee,single father or single mother,4.any polygamist in and out of dis forum.5. Anyone who is living with sexually transmited disease.any man or woman dat falls into any of dis class is not better than kin.meanwhile whoever kim marries n whatever way she chooses to get married is her buisness.or is it part of ur money she will use to do her wedding? And if she breaks up with kanye again,so be it.gosh.when are we going to ever stop geting judgemental in nigeria.smh
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2012
W'sfirstlady:
Uh la la! I so much love dis. Nigerian's are born haters! Ya'll shud go screw urslfs. So of u here ranting, ur mums were one time whores bfor ur dad picked dem up.

Ya, it's kind of nice to read if you can get over the confusing clutter and immensely inappropriate use of full-stops.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by stupor(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
Censored !

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Chanchit: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
This is another K solo, international marriage scam.....
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by werepeLeri: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
Chanchit: Another k solo style of wedding....

What a comparison.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by prettyliz(f): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
i just hope it last.
the problem wiv all dis celebs is that they spend too much time planning for the wedding ceremony and not the most important part;the marriage.they fail to realize that the ceremony would last 4 just a day.unlike the marriage which is meant to last 4 a life tym.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by swizz01(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pls tel kanye west τ̅☺ stop dreamin cz he can neva hav a wider coverage i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his so called dreamed wedding.....

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by ektbear: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2012
Man kanye...what are you doing
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2012
The purported marriage is nothing more than a business enterprise for both parties involved.
Re: Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian by DreamCatcher: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
I really hope she learned from her last marriage. If not, the only person to blame for any backlash is herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year / Meet The Girl Being Called The Sexiest Haitian Woman In The World (photos) / Photos From Seyi Shay's Yolo Yolo Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.