Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,783 members, 7,969,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:15 AM

Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? (7598 Views)

Nigerian Youths, "How Far?" / Nigerian Youths: How Ready Are We To Take Charge? / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 02, 2012
As a humble and patriotic citizen of nigeria, i hereby condemn and express my haterate for IBB and Obasanjo. Those two people ruined Nigeria. I will not forgive those two for ruining what my generation could have been enjoying now, and will make sure my children, great grand children e.t.c will not forgive those two. And to think i almost supported IBB's presidential campaign in 2007/2011, now i know better. I was opportuned to visit Malaysia and saw the level of developement they achieved because they refused to fall for the IMF/worldbank trick in the late 90's asian economic crisis. But the duo of Ibb and Obasanjo fell for it and ruined this country, sadly even Gej is falling for the IMF deception, but WHY WHY WHY angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by analryder: 5:28am On Jul 02, 2012
From the look of things this post might just come and pass off, about 18hrs now and we are having just 3pages of comment, should i say negligence or Nigerian youths dont read again, or maybe we are not discussing BB, celebrities useless attitudes like Tonto Dike and co, corrupt politicians or one useless yahoo yahoo music video don by Davido or so...Mr. Administrator I challange u today, u are a Nigerian youth, all the web builders and designers i challenge you today, Yahoo boyz i challenge you today, Readers & users of Nairaland/Naijapals/Facebook/Twitters i challenge you today, its not by going into the bathroom to make a profile pic, or twitting photos from all fastfood joints in town, children of politicians i challenge u today, Aspiring pastors i challenge you today, BB users i challenge you today, new couples, mothers & fathers i challenge you today, young bankers i challenge you today, youth leaders i challenge you today, runs girls i challenge you today cos u are not different or worse more than a prostitute, boys with little change in ur pocket that wants to sleep with all girls in town i challenge u today, students of any school or course of study i challenge u today, young interprenurs i challenge u today, young traders i challenge u today, young fashion designers i challenge you today, intending farmers and Nigerian youths all over the country and worldwide..I CHALLENGE YOU ALL
We all come here and Naijapals to read bad and useless stories about our country Nigeria, at the end we'll start laughing about it, coursing, abusing people and tribes, everyday we see these things, a video was posted about a white girl talking harshly on us...and we were all just coursing her back, only few ppl could reason and think of what she was blabing and grab a sense of it. Bankole stole some huge amount of money no one protested, now Farouq and we are all watching it like a movie, subsidy probe is more like a sitcom, A Ghanaian professors said somethings about us wether good or bad, what stops us from looking very well in what he's saying rather we condemn their country back and from what we see today our youths are the ones running down there to study or live and go back to Nigeria to behave as if they are coming from Australia, we are here and Nigeria is lebelled as unsafe place to live and we do nothing about it, CNN asked IBB question about youth leadership and he said he does not see any youth with leadership qualities around cos to him leadership should always be about them, there are problems in almost any sector in the country aviation, petroleum, education, finance, transportation, commerce and industry etc. What do we do?...sit at home to just read?, saving sex videos on our BBs, girls taking profile pic in bathrooms, boyz putting all sort of imaginary snickers and shoes in their facebook photo albums, going to churches and mosques all fridays and sundays and not acting on what is really writing in the Bible or Quaran by reading it very well instead of listening to celebrity Pastors or extremist Imam, and Boko Haram is bombing daily, Okotie is changing wives and we still here...
If u ask me i'll say we the MOST DUMB YOUTH in the planet, cos we all claim to be wise while we are not.
Mr. Admin keep up this post Pls Pls Pls....Abeg of you, use ur position to Help Nigeria.
Transition Transition Transition...If we dont make that change we youths wants maybe the Military will do that for us and you all know what that means...
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by shilling(f): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2012
Be the change we want to see in Nigeria. It starts from us.
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by rash47(m): 7:11am On Jul 02, 2012
According to mao ze dong,a revolution comes out of a barrel of a gun,for us to change nigeria no amount of talks n negotiation can change d way our leaders rule us,because d foundation of governance in nigeria is based on deciet.till wen we d youth do away wit d social ills around us n develope a national ideology -d old fools will contn to b in charge
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by smalmata(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2012
@Gbogboti, u are rily & truly on point. Ill add its jus misplaced priorities,y kip wat u can't maintain. Youths especially nid to av a fresh orientation about life & living. Cut ur coat according to ur cloth, & all wil be well. To my Hustling brodas & sistas(yes sistas,cos if u see d way som ladies hustle,u as a man wil get inspired) let's kip d spirit alive,don't relent.al our efforts towards a Legit life wil be crowned wit Success eventually. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by ayobase(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
Korrection: Suprised at the response so far...Pathetic
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by ayobase(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mr.Lu.Gold:
Regardless of the fact that our dear country is riddled with corruption, ruled by illiterate greedy and previously shoeless thugs, i am still proud to be Nigerian. We shouldn't compare ourselves to countries like the USA and great Britain. Those countries are quite old and have seen their fair share of corruption.

As a matter of fact, the corruption that plagued the US when they were about Nigeria's age is enough to make us look like the Garden of Eden. This doesn't mean we are in the clear, if u compare us to countries the same age and even less resources, we're greatly deficient.

Truth be told, Red passport, blue passport or some of us brown passport (Congo), the blood still flows in your veins.. We have to accept it. Don't denounce Nigeria now because we are in our worst condition. If you've already done so, then good riddance to you.

So the real question is, How can we actually help to make Nigeria better? We have access to all this information, the internet and public figures. Banky W interviewing Fashola hasn't made any changes to our situation. Publicity stunt.. My country is in turmoil, I am not in my little office saying "OMG! Banky W pls tell me what i can do?" His opinion means nothing.

So I ask you, Nairaland users, those of you who really care about Nigeria...What can you do, right there from your room/office/girlfriends beds..to help save our country from these savages?

We need to adapt Ghana's style.
Contributing and giving speech here will never solve anything.....those leaders?
But, I'll continue being a faithful and patriotic Nigerian...that I can promise, coupled with prayers!
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
Please disregard my documented nationality, I am still a Nigerian no matter where was born or live. I think the biggest problems we have is poverty and insufficient education. First i want to point it out there that the (POOR) Northerners in particular have been corrupted, and due to their poverty, they have ruled out success in their lives by doing what they are doing today, because they now believe they have no future. I tell you my people, even if the government go out there and share the money, The North will still suffer because of their selfish and devilish statesmen who drew a thick line that can [NEVER] be erased between the middle-class and the poor. I don't think they even have a middle-class...it is either you are rich or poor. I read lots of comments where people are saying Nigeria shouldn't be compared to Westerns countries. I ask Why Not If you know the Revolution of the United States, then you will know that Nigeria have not even started. My Opinions are..Nigerians should learn to trust and believe their decisions, they should learn to hold their ground as a nation, as an individual, as a humanitarian activist. Separation of powers was said to be established, but i didn't see any of that. How can a country with over 160m people do not have if not a county police, but at least a state police. No neighborhood watch, i know how people are desperate to be rich but i tell you when money comes, that's when evil comes in, i don't even know if Nigeria have a constitution that her citizens know about..too many to talk about, but the most important of it is We cannot live without prayers!!!if you know the meaning of "One Nation under God" then you will know the importance of God in our lives, not just for our country alone!!! We have corrupt politicians, but they can be ignored when we look forward to a better education for our up coming youths.
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by omosexy1: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
Oh thank you Jesus. For once I am happy even if the problem has not yet been solved. I can see that many Nigerian youths are now waking up to reality, the reality that the older generations want to continue with lavish lifestyle funded by corruption. We stand no chance to save our beloved country if we do not do anything, we stand no chance to succeed if we do not stand up for what is right. They have left fashion designing and music to us, let the youth entertain us while we rob the nation. There is no hope for the Nigerian Youth, please lets see it. We must say enough is enough of this corruption and for once let the older generation and Nigeria as a whole feel the impact of the youth. We can collaborate with all Nigerian Universities (forget the private ones) and students. Massive shutdown and movement to the street. Nigeria is not the only African plagued with corruption, even South Africa is, but the Nigerian Youth can be the first to change things. Please Nigerian Youth wake up for your slumber or die in poverty and corruption.
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by Rednose: 3:20am On Jul 03, 2012
1. Keep your environment clean 2. Consume electricity & other forms of energy reasonably 3. Grow your own food if possible 4. Obey traffic rules & be considerate to other road users 5. Re-use when possible 6. Use local goods & products of good quality 7. Do your bit to help, it all adds up.
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by mikolo80: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
Imanuelle: Its all about being Productive.....

To the FARM...º°˚ YE YOUTHS!!

UR HEAD DE DIA.NOW IF ONLY WE CAN CONVINCE THEM
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by lastcenter: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen,

There is a city in Holland called Rotterdam that was bombed in the second world war. It was rebuild and maintained to become a modern day urban city. Now when friends invite you there they think what is he not telling me? What we do when we never ever act is this in naira : We cut off body parts to presume you wondered after all he isnt studying or having girlfriends even more so now now now in it; It is because you think he is talking now. But when you dont speak outside people detain you for acting prouder than you arent. Now I wasnt talking in Holland, but they wondered why is he not talking, we want you to know people talk because : did you rob yourself by surprise? What if you are a naive person and you think nobody wondered. Trouble is waiting for millions of things after all are you not dating now? Takemeout is a show there to encourage you where we are activated!

I was thrown to me to think if you entered a certain town somewhere else you will be questioned to beat yourself...

An example to wonder into :

I cant believe it!

And then there is you thinking :

I cant believe it!
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by Lantean(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2012
Olodostein:
"..... Surpressing the symptoms without first attacking the disease....."

True. But a long term solution results not from a continuous attack on the disease alone (when likened to ailement) but a systemic adoption of combined remedies that focus on the disease and the symptom(s). In the case of a social ill like cyber crime, disregarding this insanity highly celebrated by the youth is: sowing the REBIRTH of a corrupt, ignorant and nonchalant leadership in future, like we have now
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by Lantean(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2012
C_Collins: "... IF NO BE YAHOO YAHOO GUYS, MONEY FOR DON SCARCE FOR NAIJA AND U NO GO SEE DEY MONEY U GO CARRY CHOP FOOD."

1: The bit about bringing back some of the loot & increasing the volume of money in circulation is not economicaly tenable nor sensible.
2: There are legitimate businesses (online and offline) that drive our economy.
3: About me not having funds for sustenance... i won't even answer that.
4: With your language & points.... please read up on my previous post &
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by Lantean(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2012
..... please view this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1061310/nigerian-couple-3.8m-uk-benefits
5: I've a gut feeling you're one of them. Considering your unceasing rooting for them. Well i would't be surprised if you are.
6: Crime does not pay Ask Fred Ajuduah and his likes. THEY KNOW NOW.

Advise:
Considering you've access to the web, look for alternative means of generating wealth. And think LEGIT ALWAYS! Make Google one of your best sites not social networks... Well it's my best site.
Re: Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!? by aroheemcomputer(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2012
Nnamdi99: D only way to move this country forward is by killing/elliminating all muslems.......... Dats d only way

aroheem
there is no sensible sentence in ur message

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eastern Railway Service To Commence By December / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers / 41 Soldiers Out Of 42 Died On Their Way To Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.