Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,951 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1815995 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=15pt]Instead of arguing about which state is the most beautiful in the south east why not argue about the economic viability of the state ? As far as i am concerned the entire south east needs to invest heavily in Agriculture , Fuel depots , Power (Electricity) and security . These four things would make the economic balance of Nigeria swing in the direction of the south east. Showing pictures of how beautiful your state is doesn't change the fact that the youths in the south east are unemployed neither does it change the fact that fuel pump price in the south east is one of the most expensive in the entire country .[/size]

^^^You make some valid points, but there's a time and thread for everything. We've thrashed out these problems you highlighted above on many other threads......this one is meant to celebrate -for once- the little good we've achieved thus far.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^You make some valid points, but there's a time and thread for everything. We've thrashed out these problems you highlighted above on many other threads......this one is meant to celebrate -for once- the little good we've achieved thus far.

What valid points has he made? If youths are unemployed as he claims why doesn't he go and start a business in Enugu and employ a couple of youths? It's not government's job anywhere in the world to ''employ youths''. That's the job of private business people. It's even nonsense to claim that ''youths are unemployed''. All those buildings and roads being built there, is it old men from the village that are involved in their construction? A construction boom such as is clearly evident there means there are jobs for those who want to work.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^I understand where you're coming from, and my blood used to boil as well (and still does sometimes) when i see the underdevelopment in and outside the main towns and cities in the South East. But then i stop, check myself, and remember exactly what we have had to contend with as a people since the early 70's. The fact that we have achieved this much in many areas of human endeavour inspite of all the odds, is a testament to the can-do/never-say-never spirit of Ndigbo.

With time and -more importantly- good visionary people leading our affairs, together with [b]ALL OF US [/b]chipping in our little contributions (by way of investments back home; assisting with the upkeep or construction of hospitals and schools; sponsoring our young ones to school; etc) i'm sure we will rise to the level God has destined for us as a people. The commitment and focus has to be there though.

My point is that the governor should stop deceiving himself. He should concentrate attention in rural areas to empower the people over there. Even the road from 9th mile to my house at Ngwo is quite unmotorable.

I had to pack my car at 9th mile all thru the xmas because of inaccessibility of the rural communities. I so much wish that my lovely state Enugu will soon develop eveningly more especially rural, just like we are seeing in our sister state Anambra. Can you imagine that I was amazed when I got to Agulu last month it was already developing into a town because of govt provision of accessible infrastructure.

Places like Ekwulobia and Umunze are presently witnessing influx of people, business and bank presence due to accessible roads there reducing rural-urban migration. I want to see a day when places as Udi and Nsukka of over 100years will be revived for people to live and trade/work and attract businesses. Before now Chimaroke commenced construction of an International market along the expressway after 'ugwu onyeama', the project was to trap huge capital flight leaving Enugu state on daily basis to Onitsha for shopping, this governor should have completed the project instead he has gone on a wide goose chase, leaving the rural areas to rot. Even farmers cannot transport their wares due to inaccessibility.

We cannot keeping praising a failed governor who is merely running maintenance and painting of roads on already existing infrastructure. We in Ngwo cannot wait for a capable hand to take over government soon.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ZUBY77(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
one.east:

My point is that the governor should stop deceiving himself. He should concentrate attention in rural areas to empower the people over there. Even the road from 9th mile to my house at Ngwo is quite unmotorable.

I had to pack my car at 9th mile all thru the xmas because of inaccessibility of the rural communities. I so much wish that my lovely state Enugu will soon develop eveningly more especially rural, just like we are seeing in our sister state Anambra. Can you imagine that I was amazed when I got to Agulu last month it was already developing into a town because of govt provision of accessible infrastructure.

Places like Ekwulobia and Umunze are presently witnessing influx of people, business and bank presence due to accessible roads there reducing rural-urban migration. I want to see a day when places as Udi and Nsukka of over 100years will be revived for people to live and trade/work and attract businesses. Before now Chimaroke commenced construction of an International market along the expressway after 'ugwu onyeama', the project was to trap huge capital flight leaving Enugu state on daily basis to Onitsha for shopping, this governor should have completed the project instead he has gone on a wide goose chase, leaving the rural areas to rot. Even farmers cannot transport their wares due to inaccessibility.

We cannot keeping praising a failed governor who is merely running maintenance and painting of roads on already existing infrastructure. We in Ngwo cannot wait for a capable hand to take over government soon.

for once we are celebrating. Stop killing yourself and create a new thread for your anger. People will still contribute posts.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
Who among us here has gone through the twisting, treacherous, winding ways of the Miliken hills of Ngwo, Enugu? More pictures tonight.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
one.east:

You are very wrong sir, I work at Ngwo and has up to 10 pictures of Ngwo now loading. I walked all through the old Ngwo road today, very bad road, but Ngwo is very blessed. More on this later tonight. More pictures loading.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by dasparrow: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
Forza p: What is enugu?never heard of it b4 oo

I don't think you are a Nigerian if you have never heared of Enugu before. Go and take a look at the map of Nigeria and you will notice Enugu in the South Eastern part of the country.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by rinora(f): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
wow,Enugu is such a beautiful place,wish my own state Osun state was as half as beautiful as that sad,am really tripping wow,ve to visit the place some day

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
ROSSIKE:

What valid points has he made? If youths are unemployed as he claims why doesn't he go and start a business in Enugu and employ a couple of youths? It's not government's job anywhere in the world to ''employ youths''. That's the job of private business people. It's even nonsense to claim that ''youths are unemployed''. All those buildings and roads being built there, is it old men from the village that are involved in their construction? A construction boom such as is clearly evident there means there are jobs for those who want to work.
[size=14pt]
I see you've been trying to get back at me since i whupped your behind in that "Nigeria ranked #14 in failed states" thread.[/size]
Why don't i go and start a business and employ youths in enugu?

[size=14pt]well i would love to but in case you haven't realized Nigeria is a "cash at hand" economy meaning if you don't have money no institution or bank would be willing to loan it to you except you are some influential individual .[/size]

All those buildings and roads being built there, is it old men from the village that are involved in their construction? A construction boom such as is clearly evident there means there are jobs for those who want to work.
[size=14pt]Do you know how MANY youths could gain employment if the south east experiences an agricultural boom ? Tea (yes TEA)keeps Countries such as Burundi afloat and its actually their major export ,Cocoa=Ivory coast and for your information these are COUNTRIES surviving off agriculture now imagine how rich and economically attractive a STATE would be if they invest in agriculture? If the east invests heavily in Agriculture INSTEAD of neighbouring regions / states in the SOUTH SOUTH to wait for products to come from the North they would easily buy those agricultural products from the south east and we can also export cash crops abroad. Mr Rossike i hate to say this but everyday you keep making me believe you are an ape with downs syndrome . [/size]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
ZUBY77:

for once we are celebrating. Stop killing yourself and create a new thread for your anger. People will still contribute posts.

Keep deceiving yourself, while drunk with celebration of fallacy. Ofcos there is nothing to celebrate yet in my home state of enugu. Its still a dry town without money and major business investments. rather SA machineries has come to rob our enterprising people their daily bread. I bet you all these shoprite your killing yourself with, will soon go the way of UAC, Mr Biggs, Lennards and the rest of them and our people will be laid out and dumped again. Just wait small and see. The earlier we empower our people agriculturally by providing the necessary rural road infrastructures that is heavily at deficit in enugu state the better we will all become. Check it again:

Abia- has oil and gas
Imo- has oil and gas
Anambra -has oil and gas including refinery
Ebonyi- has agriculture

Now tell me in clear terms what has Enugu? Enugu state has nothing instead we are celebrating few KM of roads tarred in the urban center, start facing reality for once, the error we fail to correct today will hurt us in the near future. Already Enugu state is listed among the financially incapacitated and weak states. Keep busy bro

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
@ one.east, please chill, my place in Nomeh Nkanu east has never ever had a road project since life began. Ngwo is 100% better than my place, and you are calling the govnor.

Chimaroke wanted to start that project at hill top, Onyeama and the youths chased out the workers, I was living around that project then.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Whitehorse: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
@one.east.

Cool down. Pls open another thread to vent your anger biko. Dalu
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by dasparrow: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
Da infamous: enugu is like yankee very nice

Enugu is nice but to compare it to yankee (america) is pushing it. In all my years in america, I have not seen refuse or trash piled on the streets like what I saw in some of the pictures posted and americans have a maintenance culture. They maintain their roads, their public buildings and residential buildings. I believe as a country we Nigerians can get there if we change our mindset. After all, white people and their relatively orderly and clean societies were not born with two heads. Were they now?

spyder880: More pictures tonight.

We are waiting sir. Hopefully the pictures will show more of the outdoor environment and not grocery store lanes that I see each week at my local grocery store. Keep up the good work!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by FACE(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
spyder880: @ one.east, please chill, my place in Nomeh Nkanu east has never ever had a road project since life began. Ngwo is 100% better than my place, and you are calling the govnor.

Chimaroke wanted to start that project at hill top, Onyeama and the youths chased out the workers, I was living around that project then.

You are actually responding to Chino ? The guys sees nothing good in any SE state apart from Anambra. Good luck !
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
spyder880: @ one.east, please chill, my place in Nomeh Nkanu east has never ever had a road project since life began. Ngwo is 100% better than my place, and you are calling the govnor.

Which youth? Can the youth be more powerful than government, more especially on a project that will turn their lives for good. I mean the governor should stop immediately this deception in enugu urban.
I asked earlier have you been to Udi? Udi is over 100years old, but today their is no hospital nor a commercial bank in the entire Udi. Its all because the rural areas has been left to rot away. Most people does not even spend holidays in enugu rural areas because of inaccessible nature of the place. I have a friend from Abagana, I spend my xmas every year in their town. Atimes I wish to be from the place because of how development has reached the grassroot.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
one.east:

Keep deceiving yourself, while drunk with celebration of fallacy. Ofcos there is nothing to celebrate yet in my home state of enugu. Its still a dry town without money and major business investments. rather SA machineries has come to rob our enterprising people their daily bread. I bet you all these shoprite your killing yourself with, will soon go the way of UAC, Mr Biggs, Lennards and the rest of them and our people will be laid out and dumped again. Just wait small and see. The earlier we empower our people agriculturally by providing the necessary rural road infrastructures that is heavily at deficit in enugu state the better we will all become. Check it again:

Abia- has oil and gas
Imo- has oil and gas
Anambra -has oil and gas including refinery
Ebonyi- has agriculture
Enugu- Tourism , Agriculture , Coal and limestone

Now tell me in clear terms what has Enugu? Enugu state has nothing instead we are celebrating few KM of roads tarred in the urban center, start facing reality for once, the error we fail to correct today will hurt us in the near future. Already Enugu state is listed among the financially incapacitated and weak states. Keep busy bro

You made some nice points but at the end you turned it into an "Enugu bashing" post . You are being too emotional about this . As far as i am concerned ENUGU remains the BEST state in the south east in infrastructures and living condition but i feel Enugu and other south eastern states can do better if they invest in a sector that naturally create jobs for youths and also generates internal revenue for example agriculture
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by bashr8: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
[quote author=Mr.chippychappy]
[size=14pt]
I see you've been trying to get back at me since i whupped your behind in that "Nigeria ranked #14 in failed states" thread.[/size]

[size=14pt]well i would love to but in case you haven't realized Nigeria is a "cash at hand" economy meaning if you don't have money no institution or bank would be willing to loan it to you except you are some influential individual .[/size]

[size=14pt]Do you know how MANY youths could gain employment if the south east experiences an agricultural boom ? Tea (yes TEA)keeps Countries such as Burundi afloat and its actually their major export ,Cocoa=Ivory coast and for your information these are COUNTRIES surviving off agriculture now imagine how rich and economically attractive a STATE would be if they invest in agriculture? If the east invests heavily in Agriculture INSTEAD of waiting for products to come from the North we can start exporting agricultural products abroad and to neighbouring states in the SOUTH SOUTH . Mr Rossike i hate to say this but everyday you keep making me believe you are an ape with downs syndrome . [/size][/quote

your mentally challenged for writting this trap , who told you enugu and south east dont produce their own food. enugu have the largest poultry and fresh fish farms in nigeria ,i bet you dont know that it supplies ph and other states accross the nation with poultry products , red oil ,garri, maize ,cashew and cahsew nuts.as a matter of fact the economy of enugu is agricultural based , people like you just dont know it, government still have loans pilled up in bank and equipments for idle people like u to collect and contribute but u rather come and bash them .

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by bashr8: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

[size=14pt]

[size=14pt]Do you know how MANY youths could gain employment if the south east experiences an agricultural boom ? Tea (yes TEA)keeps Countries such as Burundi afloat and its actually their major export ,Cocoa=Ivory coast and for your information these are COUNTRIES surviving off agriculture now imagine how rich and economically attractive a STATE would be if they invest in agriculture? If the east invests heavily in Agriculture INSTEAD of neighbouring regions / states in the SOUTH SOUTH to wait for products to come from the North they would easily buy those agricultural products from the south east and we can also export cash crops abroad. Mr Rossike i hate to say this but everyday you keep making me believe you are an ape with downs syndrome . [/size]

your mentally challenged for writting this crap , who told you enugu and south east dont produce their own food. enugu have the largest poultry and fresh fish farms in nigeria ,i bet you dont know that it supplies ph and other states accross the nation with poultry products , red oil ,garri, maize ,cashew and cahsew nuts.as a matter of fact the economy of enugu is agricultural based , people like you just dont know it, government still have loans pilled up in bank and equipments for idle people like u to collect and contribute but u rather come and bash them
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
^
@Mr.chippychappy
Tell me about the highlighted. Or isn't it one of those pipe dreams and NL unrealistic things? cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
bashr8 : your mentally challenged for writting this trap , who told you enugu and south east dont produce their own food. enugu have the largest poultry and fresh fish farms in nigeria ,i bet you dont know that it supplies ph and other states accross the nation with poultry products , red oil ,garri, maize ,cashew and cahsew nuts.as a matter of fact the economy of enugu is agricultural based , people like you just dont know it, government still have loans pilled up in bank and equipments for idle people like u to collect and contribute but u rather come and bash them .

Did you at least read the post PROPERLY before commenting ? i know the south east has agricultural products WHAT i meant was that instead of OUR NEIGHBOURS to wait for products to come from the North (products such as Onions , peppers , "abuja yam" grin ;Detc) we can cash in on these products if we INVEST heavily in agriculture and supply neighbouring states . Most of you here act impulsive and reply without reading properly and besides the products we currently produce are in minimum quantity . what stops our governors from HEAVILY investing in a sector that keeps a lot of african countries thriving ?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by bashr8: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2012
one.east:

Which youth? Can the youth be more powerful than government, more especially on a project that will turn their lives for good. I mean the governor should stop immediately this deception in enugu urban.
I asked earlier have you been to Udi? Udi is over 100years old, but today their is no hospital nor a commercial bank in the entire Udi. Its all because the rural areas has been left to rot away. Most people does not even spend holidays in enugu rural areas because of inaccessible nature of the place. I have a friend from Abagana, I spend my xmas every year in their town. Atimes I wish to be from the place because of how development has reached the grassroot.
and what are the rich people from enugu doing? building mansions in lagos and abuja and then come to bash enugu, is not their mates in anambra that are building hospiatls , factories etc in their home town? must government do everything, am not sure you even know how small enugu allocation is, basically everything in enugu apart from the road where built by private individuals maybe you should vent your anger on rich enugu indigiens across nigeria and jand especially abuja and lagos
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

[size=14pt]

Please reserve your dirty comments for your mother and father who obviously failed to raise you properly.

Your mouth like ''agricultural boom''. Is it the same ''unemployed youths'' that are shunning the construction boom that you expect to rush en masse into your ''agricultural boom''? Your own is just to open your dirty mouth and criticize without having anything upstairs. Oh... and nowhere in the world will banks dash you money to go and invest if you have no money yourself, so go make some money, and go employ some youths like your mates are doing before talking rubbish here. Ode oshi.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Whitehorse: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
Na wa o, pls make una no derail the thread na. Open a thread and call it 'i dey vex with Sullivan of Enugu'. We go contribute and una go make front page. Dalu.
Case closed.
oga Spyder, Biko no allow distraction. Dalu
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Piyke: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
Why are some people trying to hijack this thread angry Anybody that does not know how to pat himself on the back for the little he has would just die of too much hate. I totally agree that the SE needs to up its game when it comes to investments and boosting the economy, but, meeeen! its good to appreciate what we have.

NL has so much bad news about this country that i don't see any reason with feeling for the good around. I do not believe that anybody on this thread is saying that Enugu has arrived.

Lets allow this thread serve its purpose spyder880 abeg carry on. We dey hail u! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
ROSSIKE:
Please reserve your dirty comments for your mother and father who obviously failed to raise you properly.

Your mouth like ''agricultural boom''. Is it the same ''unemployed youths'' that are shunning the construction boom that you expect to rush en masse into your ''agricultural boom''? Your own is just to open your dirty mouth and criticize without having anything upstairs. Oh... and nowhere in the world will banks dash you money to go and invest if you have no money yourself, so shut your stinking mouth, go make some money, and go employ some youths like your mates are doing before talking rubbish here. Ode oshi.

[size=14pt]I see you haven't gone into your cage yet MR MONKEY . Construction boom ko construction boom ni grin grin grin . I travel a lot and one thing i can tell you is that in each and EVERY ONE of these construction sites , the contracts are ALWAYS handed out to Julius berger or Chinkos or indians and you are here telling me the youths are shunning the "construction boom" . I asked you in the failed states thread HOW IGNORANT AND STUP!D CAN YOU BE ? or do you think ANYONE can just work in a construction site ? My friend FYI PROFESSIONALS are hired to work on these construction sites . You seem to have this "I TOO KNOW" personality whereas you know nothing , nada , zilch . The Agricultural sector can employ hundreds of youths to either water the crops , pick the crops , apply pesticides ETC . i would like to see the day your fictitious "construction boom" does that and let me ask you this question WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TEMPORARY JOBS YOUR SO CALLED "CONSTRUCTION BOOM" CREATES WHEN THE CONSTRUCTION / ROADS ARE COMPLETED ? ABI NA EVERYDAY DEM GO DEY BUILD SOMETHING ? OGA USE YOUR BRAIN. #THINK [/size]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Dainfamous: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
rinora: wow,Enugu is such a beautiful place,wish my own state Osun state was as half as beautiful as that sad,am really tripping wow,ve to visit the place some day
i hope you are hot?cuz we want fine yoruba girls at list big ikebe is alright for me,our towns enugu is our california baby very enjoyable nice and clean and 22 hrs light a day hehehehehehehehehe hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i lick lips...........

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by billante(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
one.east:

Thats the vision and what peter obi is doing....spreading development all through anambra by building rural roads and bridges,making anambra a multi town developed state unlike what enugu is! but his critics here in nairaland and el rufia&company will rather want him to concentrate on awka and make it as beautiful as enugu while other towns and villages are neglected.... common sense wont tell them is better to have an average all town developed state than having an only one or two 5 star city developed state

you can travel from onitsha to awka or onitsha to nnewi without seeing much bushes and undeveloped expanse of land but try that from enugu to nsukka or enugu to udi and see forest game reserves.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Whitehorse: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Unu Abu nwa Ala? Unu ne Chu ayi afa eba. Ozu go nu o.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by odumchi: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
Spyder, na do well.

I meela ukwuu. You have done an excellent job showing us both the beauty and imperfection of Enugu.
Enugu mara nma di egwu. Chai, ihe a emeela ulo mu ime m aka nkujo.

Ndaa kwan onye ga ezi anyi Abia aga I na eme?
Who will do the same for my dear old Abia?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
Da infamous: i hope you are?cuz we want [size=14pt]fine[/size] yoruba girls in our towns hehehehehehehehehe hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i lick lips...........

Fine?? haha joke of the year . grin grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Dainfamous: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Fine?? haha joke of the year . grin grin grin
i need a yoruba girl i will take to toscana in coal city ka anyi enjoy ya life too much enjoyment heheheheh
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Amecharaovoko(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
warripekin:
this eco-friendly bust stops is what moved me. i was in Enugu last weekend for a marriage ceremony and that city is beautiful. I wondered with the little amount of money they get every month yet the city looked so well taken care of and my state with the money we have,have nothing to show for it. Uduaghan is a waste and a useless governor.

Ur govno is not a waste. Is Asaba not a good place to look ? What of Warri ? Sapele ? etc. When u came, did u go beyond coal city ? Is there any other town again we can be proud of in Enugu state ? Forget all the noise they make here. Beside Asaba,You even have other visitable towns in Delta. But after Enugu here = 0 0 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (710) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.