Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,481 members, 7,929,592 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1833287 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2014
You will still be my man if you stop insulting women, more especially Berem!

zlatansomto: Hahahahahahahahahahah, you have just crossed a line your gonna regret,. M gonna pm you now... Coming to awka from Owerri is no big deal.. You dare threaten the King?? Chino!! I thought you were my man,. But I wrong!! You will live to regret this.. Bet me?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Unemadu:

Pleasssse now i know u are a joker.

Guy,get to work and prove me wrong that Chime isnt a classic failure.
Stop beating around.
I am sick of all these Chime praise singers.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo17: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2014
iconize:

You're still dumb and primitive no matter how hard you try to elevate your tragic self.

An intelligent and modern person will allow women settle their rifts.

But unfortunately you're heavenly dumb, hence the interference in a matter concerning ladies. grin grin grin
Please ignore that guy at least on this thread.
Don't let the evil being achieve his aim.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2014
banega: No evil lies within me.. I'm God's own daughter,. You test me, you test God • Ask around!!!
Nwa chi na emelu ka ibu nne cool

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2014
banega: get the mess outta ma mentions..
Evil has a face. grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ak47mann(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: You will still be my man if you stop insulting women, more especially Berem!

Nwanne why you dey defend berem like your person? ifu ka kwa nwaa na anya cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Stop beating around.

I thought we had a line of argument why not stick to that?

Let me help u Enugu state budget for this year was 97 billion. It was 80 something billion last year

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2014
ChinoElects: Odenigbo nwanne mu biko shield your sword. There is no need for all these. Lets join hands and make SE greater than it is. We are already ahead of all other regions in all indices of development, and I think it is because of this sort of healthy rivalry but let us not allow it spiral out of control.

- Chino

Odogwu nwa Omanbala...Keduzi ebe itinyee isi ?
Nwanne,kedu ka nmadu di ndu ga esi kwuo na Ozua lelule bu Chime buzi okasibe ?
Mbanu,Chukwu aju!
Okenye adano nuno ewu amuo na ogbuli.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Unemadu: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Stop beating around.

Plus Enugu state seems to be the poorest south east state yet doing some good things

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Ezeagu Tourist Complex

The complex is located at the south central pan of the State. It is made up of a waterfall, a three kilometer cave, natural spring and a lake. The complex has a unique beautification due to its natural setting.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Nwanne mu biko rapu zia okwu a. Anyi ma si ife ndia mana ka udo welu chia achia n ana Igbo..

Anyi ga akpa ife a n facebook..

OdenigboAroli:

Odogwu nwa Omanbala...Keduzi ebe itinyee isi ?
Nwanne,kedu ka nmadu di ndu ga esi kwuo na Ozua lelule bu Chime buzi okasibe ?
Mbanu,Chukwu aju!
Okenye adano nuno ewu amuo na ogbuli.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2014
I don't get it. This is September 2014 and people still take these trolls OdenigboAroli and anago alias eggheaders seriously to engage them? You are better off engaging a mad man on the street. btw Ms banega, I dey your back cool

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: OK! enough of the derailing already. Miss banega please sheath your sword! Ngwakwe please clean up this thread so we all can return to a civil and modest discourse without tantrums flying around!

Chukwu gozie Ala'Igbo Nile.
I hear you,. Advice taken.. M out smiley
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2014
Akwuke-Atakwu Beach

The best place for beach tourism, where tourist feels the breath of nature

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2014
Could you guys stop spamming my mentions on this thread? I only responded to Chino and I have no intentions to comment further.

Ngwakwe,kindly clean up this thread please!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Awhum Water Fall and Cave

Awhum waterfall is situated at Amaugwe village of Awhum town in Udi Local Government Area. The waterfall is as a result of massive outcrop of granite rock with water cascading over the top forming a stream. A section of the fall is warm through the season. The fall is 30 meters high and is located close to Awhum Monastery. The water is said to be curative (have healing power) and capable of dispelling evil or satanic forces if and wherever sprinkled. It takes about 45 minutes walk from the parking spot to the fall.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2014
Ngwo Cave and Waterfall

The trek to the Ngwo Cave requires navigating your way through the large cluster of trees at the beautiful Ngwo Pine Forest, sharp twists and turns along the stone-paved track, as the route slants downward. The valley floor is tiled by a gently flowing stream of limpid spring waters. A barefooted trek upstream in the water leads into a dark cleft at the end of the valley. A narrow but high opening leads into the crevice and the loud splashing of the waters of the raging crystal clear waters announces your arrival.

The Ngwo Cave has been naturally sculpted in limestone rocks and is bedecked by an enchanting waterfall dropping down from a small opening at the roof of the cave. The fall forms a shallow pool at the cave floor and flows out as a small stream.
Just behind the big mass of rock in which the cave is emplaced, we find more caves carefully tucked into the rock, some within reach and others needing a good climb to access. The water fall also has warm and hot water that comes out together from one source

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Collynzo17: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2014
Chinoelects keep up the good work.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Sorry ,I meant Enugu annual budget....Not the IGR.
There hasnt been any increase.

^^^Don't be silly! All it points to is a realistic budget!!

Anambras' own that you would claim has been rising even without a corresponding rise in IGR or federal allocation (they're yet to receive the 13% derivation from oyel), don't you think that is voodoo economics?

You do realize Enugu presently generates more IGR than Anambra?........Commonsense dictates this shouldn't be the case! Hopefully the present Governor in Anambra will change things!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2014
berem: I don't want to derail this beautiful thread but that comment of yours I made bold,go back and read it. Practice what you preach and stop being a hypocrite and playing double standards.

Udo!

My sister,how far naa ?
Rapu ife taa na abani ka obulu anwu... grin grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ChinoElects: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2014
I am already on top of the situation. Do not make things worse than it is unless you are ready for the back and forth! cool

IGBOSON1:

^^^Don't be silly! All it points to is a realistic budget!!

Anambras' own that you would claim has been rising even without a corresponding rise in IGR or federal allocation (they're yet to receive the 13% derivation from oyel), don't you think that is voodoo economics?

You do realize Enugu presently generates more IGR than Anambra?........Commonsense dictates shouldn't be the case! Hopefully the present Governor in Anambra will change things!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by manchy7531: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Stop beating around.

U have always been like this and will not change. Even after ur days in caritas university Emene Enugu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (711) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.