Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,159 members, 7,880,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1815883 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Igboid: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2018

Ontisha was built with 0 consideration for health or environment in mind. Today it's the dirtiest city in the world and the people there act like pained animals.

Owerri is moving in a decent direction and takes beauty into consideration. Enugu too. Do you know why people in Aba and Onitsha act one way while people in Enugu and Owerri act another?

You know Chino had been itching to destroy this wonderful thread, and you are inviting him in, with careless posts such as the above
Let's keep this thread chino free.

This is a beautiful thread.

We can appreciate the beauty of Enugu, the beautiful capital of Alaigbo, without having to denigrate other Igbo towns, cities or states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Igboid:

You know Chino had been itching to destroy this wonderful thread, and you are inviting him in, with careless posts such as the above

We can appreciate the beauty of Enugu, the beautiful capital of Alaigbo, without having to denigrate other Igbo towns, cities or states.

Thanks bro. We need maturity in these things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2018
There's nothing remotely close to beauty in Enugu township when we have Abakpa, Uwani, Asata, Ogui, Coal camp, Awkunanaw etc which constitute 97% of Enugu township. Whereas the only area we are shown as Enugu township is just the 3% which is just the areas surrounding the government house. Let some people stop fooling themselves here.

I want to see development across Enugu state. From Ugwuaji to Emene to Nkanu to Akpugo to Nkwo to Udi to Nike to Oji River etc. Let us start seeing real development for once in this oldest state in the SE/SS.

I want to see developments that will cause banks to start springing up at Nkanu, Aninri, Achi, Inyi, Ugbo Odogwu, Nenwe, Mgbagbuowa, Neke, Aku, Igbo eze, Igbo etiti, Awgu, Nara, Ndi Agu, etc. It is obviously clear that there's nothing to celebrate after over 100 yrs of running in circle.

Point of correction: Enugu township is not the capital of the SE, rather it is the capital of Enugu state.

Igboid:

http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.env.20130302.02.html

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Igboid: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
There's nothing remotely close to beauty in Enugu township when we have Abakpa, Uwani, Asata, Ogui, Coal camp, etc which constitute 97% of Enugu township. Whereas the only area we are shown as Enugu township is just the 3% which is just the areas surrounding the government house. Let some people stop fooling themselves here.

I want to see development across Enugu asa state. From Ugwuaji to Emene to Nkanu to Akpugo to Nkwo to Udi to Nike to Oji River etc. Let us start seeing real development for once in this oldest state in the SE/SS.

I want to see development that will cause banks start springing up at Nkanu, Aninri, Achi, Inyi, Ugbo Odogwu, etc

Poin of correction: Enugu township is not the capital of the SE, rather it is the capital of Enugu state.

Chino , we have heard you.

Can you now leave the thread in peace for us.

You can go elsewhere and continue your legendary brawl with Abagworo.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
There's nothing remotely close to beauty in Enugu township when we have Abakpa, Uwani, Asata, Ogui, Coal camp, etc which constitute 97% of Enugu township. Whereas the only area we are shown as Enugu township is just the 3% which is just the areas surrounding the government house. Let some people stop fooling themselves here.

I want to see development across Enugu asa state. From Ugwuaji to Emene to Nkanu to Akpugo to Nkwo to Udi to Nike to Oji River etc. Let us start seeing real development for once in this oldest state in the SE/SS.

I want to see development that will cause banks start springing up at Nkanu, Aninri, Achi, Inyi, Ugbo Odogwu, etc

Poin of correction: Enugu township is not the capital of the SE, rather it is the capital of Enugu state.

I know some people started this madness but you must not fall for them and carry it upon yourself...Your moniker ONEEAST even says it all. Why do you want to divide yourself?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Let the brawl start here.

I didn't start the brawl but i am ready for anyone of you to jump into the ring. Let us start the comparison of Anambra and Enugu states, maybe by the time we are done you all shall see a lot of gap to catch up with as regards development.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Igboid: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100:

I know some people started this madness but you must not fall for them and carry it upon yourself...Your moniker ONEEAST even says it all. Why do you want to divide yourself?

Chino doesn't care about any part of the East other than Anambra.
After Anambra, the only other place dear to him is PH.

Don't let his moniker fool you.
Chino and Abagworo are exactly divisive forces in Igboland.

We would do well to avoid them by all means.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Bastard you are now talking rubbish. When someone made his rather false and unfounded comment all of you sat down like fools but when Chino respond it becomes division.

Why not avoid the lies that will instigate division in the first place? Bunch of useless hypocrites pretending to be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Daewang: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2018
Oh Lord deliver Igboland.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
Bastard you are now talking rubbish. When someone made his rather false and unfounded comment all of you sat down like fools but when Chino respond it comes division.

Why not avoid the lies that will instigate division in the first place? Bunch of useless hypocrites pretending to be reasonable.

If you must continue in your folly...why not first change your moniker to OneAnambra...I bet if some from Nnewi pick a bone with someone from Onitsha, you will take side again...then umuleri and Aguleri...bla, bla, bla...How far can you go dividing the entity...?

You are not a bastard, a hypocrite, you are reasonable...

Happy now?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2018
It is your father that's engaging in folly.

[s]
Cooly100:

If you must continue in your folly...why not first change your moniker to OneAnambra...I bet if some from Nnewi pick a bone with someone from Onitsha, you will take side again...then umuleri and Aguleri...bla, bla, bla...How far can you go dividing the entity...?

You are not a bastard, a hypocrite, you are reasonable...

Happy now?
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
It is your father that's engaging in folly.

[s][/s]

Oneeast indeed...

Does this one really know what that means...?

Definitely not everyone has a father...
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100:

My father is useless

Does my hopeless father really know what that means...?

I wonder cool
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:

I wonder cool

Beauty....

042 - belongs to all...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2018
042 - things

042- belongs to all...If you are pained...you know the way to go...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100:

Beauty....

Was it not the same thing i was just saying now. Is Ogui not Enugu urban? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Is Holyghost not part of Enugu township? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:

Was it not the same thing i was just saying now. Is Ogui not Enugu urban? cheesy

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2018
I no say people no go hear word if you have something like this in Enugu. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100:

I am ashamed of Enugu

Chai.sorry you hear. cheesy

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2018
I no say we no go hear word if this is Enugu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
I no say people no go hear word if you have something like bn this in Enugu. cheesy

Childish...

Awka, Owerri, Onitsha, Umuahi, Abakiliki, Aba are all good and evolving Igbo cities...and we love them... wink wink wink

If you are not happy...you know how to end your misery?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Hehehehe

While Enugu is still a village. cheesy

Kill yourself but i will not stop hitting the nail on the head.

Cooly100:

Enugu is a village

Awka, Owerri, Onitsha, Umuahi, Abakiliki, Aba are all good and evolving Igbo cities...and we love them... wink wink wink

If you are not happy...you know how to end your misery?

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2018
This is still Enugu state. Are they not part of the state? Watch full video here

https://www.facebook.com/naijcombreakingnews/videos/509066756130294/

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2018
All they do is deceiving us with government houses surroundings. Meanwhile look at the poverty at Nsukka, the so called university town.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
This is still Enugu state. Are they not part of the state? Watch full video here

https://www.facebook.com/naijcombreakingnews/videos/509066756130294/

If you like post the images of villages and places from Enugu state, you can never provoke me to do the same from anywhere in the east...

Try harder!!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2018
This is my neighborhood here at Awka. But you see them celebrating something like this in this thread as if it is a big deal. When states are already moving towards self sustainability

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2018
I.diot i don't care what you do. You wawa people should focus on your thread. Any little thing is a big deal. Someone posted palm tree in a field and they started using it to insult others as if such terrains are not everywhere. Clowns

Cooly100:

If you like post the images of villages and places from Enugu state, you can never provoke me to do the same from anywhere in the east...

Try harder!!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
This is my neighborhood here at Awka. But you see them celebrating something like this in this thread as if it is a big deal. When states are already moving towards self sustainability

Awka is a nice city...
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100:

I am not seeking your patronage. I posted it because that's the kind of things you guys celebrate here. cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
I.diot i don't care what you do. You wawa people should focus on your thread. Any little thing is a big deal. Someone posted palm tree in a field and they started using it to insult others as if such terrains are not everywhere. Clowns

Try harder...lets see when you will burst an artery...and your misery will end...
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100:

My artery wants to burst and my misery will end...

Ok..if you insist on killing yourself. Do it fast cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (710) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.