Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,221 members, 7,887,593 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:04 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1818230 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:

I am not seeking your patronage. I posted it because that's the kind of things you guys celebrate here. cheesy

...and who is patronising you with childish complex...

Go to Anambra thread and see my comments...

Not everyone is sick and have morbid complexes...
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
You are useless. I don't give a damn about your comment elsewhere.

Your father is sick and have morbid complex. I spit on you.

[s]
Cooly100:

...and who is patronising you with childish complex...

Go to Anambra thread and see my comments...

Not everyone is sick and have morbid complexes...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
You are useless. I don't give a damn about your comment elsewhere.

Your father is sick and have morbid complex. I spit on you.

[s][/s]

We are getting there...I am goading your to your end. Your pressure would have crossed 180.

Continue!!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hehehehe.. imagine.

I am very certain you are pained over what is happening now, and that was why you pleaded before now.

Die here but i will not stop telling you wawa miscreants the bitter truth. cheesy

Cooly100:

We are getting there...I am goading your to your end. Your pressure would have crossed 180.

Continue!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
Hehehehe.. imagine.

I am very certain you are pained over what is happening now, and that was why you pleaded before now.

Die here but i will not stop telling you wawa miscreants the bitter truth. cheesy

Enugu, Awka, Owerri, Umuahi and Abakiliki and other cities in SE are developing very fast...and we love the trend.

Now do the needful...

Your pressure will climb further as you spend time digging old images...of towns and villages in Enugu and Imo states.

Bro, you are more pained. I have nothing to be pained about.

I can never post silly images of any part of the east...even if I am bitten by a mad d*g with rabies...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Heheheheheh cheesy

Who asked you cry cry old man? I am sure you have been bitten by a dog that is why you are crying all over the thread, complaining like a clown. cheesy

Cooly100:

Enugu, Awka, Owerri, Umuahi and Abakiliki and other cities in SE are developing very fast...and we love the trend.
Now do the needful...
Your pressure will climb further as you spend time digging old images...of towns and villages in Enugu and Imo states.
Bro, you are more pained. I have nothing to be pained about.
I can never post silly images of any part of the east...even if I am bitten by a mad d*g with rabies...

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
Heheheheheh cheesy

Who asked you cry cry old man? I am sure you have been bitten by a dog that is why you are crying all over the thread, complaining like a clown. cheesy

042 pride of oneeast... tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100:

Chai..my guy has been digging to find a pic. Lol

This is Umuchu village. The whole of Nsukka does not have anything like this tongue

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100:

This is a world class medical research center in another village called Umuchukwu, the whole of Enugu state doesn't have anything like this. Pride of the East is by action and not by making noise and claiming what you are not. tongue

Kam biakwa cool

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:

Chai..my guy has been digging to find a pic. Lol

This is Umuchu village. The whole of Nsukka does not have anything like this tongue

Childish...

Digging pictures? Hahaha...just left watching Chelsea Vs Southampton match. I am not that paraniod.

Anambra state is lovely...but there is a thread on Anambra. This one is for Enugu...

042 - Beauty and peace of mind...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hehehehe

Why you dey complain bro? The same thing i said, It does not pass govt house. Every state get govt house. cheesy

Two can do it together. Let us do it to glory of ana Igbo cheesy

This one is in another village called Nanka. I will use just village pictures to defeat the whole your useless state. cheesy

Cooly100:

Childish...

Digging pictures? Hahaha...just left watching Chelsea Vs Southampton match.

Anambra state is lovely...but there is a thread on Anambra. This one is for Enugu...

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Truly the pride of the east tongue

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
The same hype that made this guy open this thread after visiting your overhyped town called enugu.

https://www.nairaland.com/4440207/finally-went-enugu-over-hyped/1

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Presently Enugu state is the most indebted state in the whole of SE. Enugu people are dull, till today they have not asked questions what all these monies were used for? All they do is come here to celebrate mediocrity. cheesy

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
042 can only improve...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is Nelly Newtown hotel in another village called Oba. Nsukka does not have anything remotely as beautiful as this. tongue

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100:
042 can only improve...

It must always be either govt house or govt secretariat. Was it where all these debt went? cheesy

Where's is Asata, Obiagu, Ugbo odogwu etc cheesy

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
What are you guys trying to proof?

You guys be posting pictures that looks far better than the real structure in a bid to win unwinnable argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chinese bank approves more loans for Ugwuanyi to squander.

Enugu people are dull. They don't ask questions lol

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/chinese-bank-approves-42-5m-loan-enugu-housing-scheme/amp/

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
oneeast:
This is Nelly Newtown hotel in another village called Oba. Nsukka does not have anything remotely as beautiful as this. tongue

Put your tail between your legs and go to Anambra thread where we have seen and praised all the development in Oba and Anambra state. Why would you want to duplicate them here? Do you see people posting Enugu pics in that thread?
Try and have some self esteem, now, bro. Again Oba is very nice!!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please can someone show us one worthy project that Ugwuanyi did in his wasted 4yrs. Meanwhile everyday these wawa people will be here celebrating mediocrity. cheesy

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Stop spitting on me, let us do the comparison. You guys called for it. Have you seen me on this thread before? NO cool

[s]
Cooly100:

Put your tail between your legs and go to Anambra thread where we have seen and praised all the development in Oba and Anambra state. Why would you want to duplicate them here? Do you see people posting Enugu pics in that thread?
Try and have some self esteem, now, bro. Again Oba is very nice!!!
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is Umuchu village, is there anything like this in the whole of Nsukka a so called university town cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Daewang: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100:

Childish...

Digging pictures? Hahaha...just left watching Chelsea Vs Southampton match. I am not that paraniod.

042 - Beauty and peace of mind...

So you get beautiful pictures of Enugu like this and you never post am since. Nwanne I di kwa wicked o.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Customer80: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
Don't allow them to destroy this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cooly100 are you new to this thread or nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
042 - Yummy...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Cooly100: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Daewang:

So you get beautiful pictures of Enugu like this and you never post am since. Nwanne I di kwa wicked o.

Forgive me bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nelly NewTown Oba village, lemme see any place like this in the whole Nsukka. cheesy

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Umuchu village hotel, can we see anything remotely close to this in the whole of Nsukka?

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Biko,
Are these kids normal at all?

These are probably hungry unemployed school dropout.

Now the people building some of the so called projects they are bragging about in Enugu and Awka are from all over Igboland and doing their bit for their people.

Now compare that with these never do wells that are concerned with creating feud with other peoples' hardwork instead of contributing something positive to development of Igboland. Can you see how useless some of these kids can be?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oneeast: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Umuchu village vs. Nsukka town cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (710) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.