Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,074 members, 7,890,541 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” (23854 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by 1025: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2012
if he is a false prophet, u and jonadoll are devils. joe said boko haram will end june, how far? all the palliatives joe promised in january, how far? the money he promised nollywoord, how far? emergency in the power sector, how far?
let him go after Bakare because Bakare is not a member of the cabal.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2012
Beaf: We should even add [b]murderer [/b]to Tunde Bakare's false prophet tag. He is caught on the NN24 VP debate video asking voters to go to the polling booth with matches in one hand and kerosine in the other; he also promised a "wild-wild North." We know how many died.
Any doctor in the house this guy mouth diarrhea is getting worse
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by BetaThings: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2012
Gboliwe: If I were a member of his church, i'll be so disappointed in him. I come to church to get encouraged and sharpened with the word of God but sunday after sunday he feeds me hatred for a government that the bible says i should pray for. He lost an election, he shouldnt be that bitter, 2015 isnt too far even though i wont vote for him then too.
He should organise a politics gathering for his members and feed them his BS but on sundays, he should respect God and feed or attempt to feed my hungry soul
Jonathan does not pray for governors or whosoever
He told Seriake Dickson (the governor of his home state of Bayelsa that he himself appointed) that he will stone him (Dickson) if he does not perform
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2012
This Tunde Bakare is the proverbial 'man whom the Gods want to kill, they first make mad"...

Is this what he has turned into?!

A PASTOR!! Going fully political.. To the extent that he now preaches the president from the alter.. Christians should be ashamed of this man. His members need to have their heads examined.. The members of SNG should also be admitted into a psychiatric ward for following a lunatic. At every turn, Bakare has proven to be a crook, from prophecies never fulfilled to aligning with the same people he castigated as bad.

This man should be ignored..

In my books, he is the countries biggest persona non grata... Closely follwed by El-Rufia..
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2012
1025: if he is a false prophet, u and jonadoll are devils. joe said boko haram will end june, how far? all the palliatives joe promised in january, how far? the money he promised nollywoord, how far? emergency in the power sector, how far?

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Alxmyr(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2012
kiyosaki1: There is this wise saying "A river that forgets his source will definitely dry" TUNDE BAKARE MADE GEJ WHAT HE IS TODAY REWIND YOURSELF BACK TO THE DYING DAYS OF FORMER PRESIDENT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NO WHERE TO FOUND AND NOW YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR BENEFACTOR.IF HE HADN'T FOUGHT FOR HIM WILL YOU BE IN THE POSITION YOU ARE TODAY ?

Is he the one that drafted the constitution?
Is he the one that killed UMYA?
Is he the one that proposed 'doctrine of neccessity?
Is he the GOD that give power to whoever HE chose?
Is he the one that made him VP?

I think this is what is running through the mind of majority of his church members.
However, this assertion is far from being truth. It is deliberate lie.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Biggyd2: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2012
Demdem:

its just like any other statement that is debatable. tell me which one is more weighty, this one or "this election must be a do or die affair"? the speaker of the latter one, what has happened to him so far? abegii, chill out. No shaking.

if the govt feels otherwise, no yawa. lets test it in the law courts.

I still wonder why this government is always in a hurry to arrest the unarmed. If this man had one militant or terrorist group backing him, I am sure we won't be discussing this issue. I HATE BULLIES

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by greenlilly(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2012
Walton1,pro01,wandeay,beaf,ifiheesram do u expect all of us to keep mute while evil people. triumph if all of us are quite about happenings in Nigeria there might be no tommorrow for our children my prayer everyday is God should seal the heart of GEJ like that of Pharaoh to the extend that a litre of fuel will sell for 500 naira for us to know that we have to fight like the libyan egypt to liberate ourself. All nigerians can not just be under their spell
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Demdem, if you want me to post a slightly modified version of that picture I can o.

Photoshopping no be new thing grin

please feel free my sis. this dog must know that his lies cant continue indefinately grin grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by sayso: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2012
Tunde Bakare Please STFU. Preach the word of God to people and stop hatred.Jesus is not a Father of hate please.Respect God and love people please .This is for your own soul.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Beaf: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2012
kiyosaki1: Are you serious so that is beaf papa no wonder he is really learning fast

Lol! This stup!d illiterate vulcaniser is still desperately seeking notice.

greenlilly: Walton1,pro01,wandeay,beaf,ifiheesram do u expect all of us to keep mute while evil people. triumph if all of us are quite about happenings in Nigeria there might be no tommorrow for our children my prayer everyday is God should seal the heart of GEJ like that of Pharaoh to the extend that a litre of fuel will sell for 500 naira for us to know that we have to fight like the libyan egypt to liberate ourself. All nigerians can not just be under their spell

You better be wise and stop fighting yourself. I don't know what wise person would think the words of a demon like bakare can save him.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Demdem(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2012
Next cool
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2012
1025: if he is a false prophet, u and jonadoll are devils. joe said boko haram will end june, how far? all the palliatives joe promised in january, how far? the money he promised nollywoord, how far? emergency in the power sector, how far?
It's not beaf's fault,he is still undergoing rehabilitation,you know having spend the largest percentage of his life time in the jungle and creeks fighting for resource control he has lost touch with the reality, so let's just bear with is babbling and gibberish.With time he will become culture
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Deiok(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2012
you all that are saying tumde bakare is a fake, you must be an ignorant of what going on in this countr even the blind and deaf knows that gej is here to inflict suffering on nigerians and destroyed this country with his, greedy and clueless mind. A president without positive vision, who has continously increases all the basics want of the masses, and continue to make empty promises. Why they loothing the nigeria money, and gaining inmersely from their various allowance.
Its time we all realy stand up to these selfish and visionless leaders we have in our country.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by kiyosaki1(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2012
Biggyd2:

I still wonder why this government is always in a hurry to arrest the unarmed. If this man had one militant or terrorist group backing him, I am sure we won't be discussing this issue. I HATE BULLIES
IT IS RATHER WEAKNESS E.G SOLDIERS WITH ARMOR TANKS TO CRUSH UNARMED PROTESTERS

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Kpac(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2012
Sometimes I wish this website should not be made accessible outside Nigeria, that wayy the whole world wount see the fault of this generation of my country.
So much hatred,so much strife,so much curses even to ones unborn generation.
This website is not it anymore and if there's hardly any thread,even just one,in nairaland where people wount curse and insult eachother,then seun has not much to be proud of in his innovation.
The pastor has said his own words to his followers,those who believe him should honour the invitation for prayers and those who don't should ignore it...where's the need for insults ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Pataki: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2012
The demons invading Jonathan will finally sink him to his destruction.

Bakare once again, hits the truth to the face of this useless clueless government led by the clueless buffoon himself - retardeen.

And once again, the jonathan cyber-goats are everywhere bleating as the pathetic goats they truly are to the words of Bakare.

Speak on dear Pastor, the mouthpiece of truth in a corrupt filled nation!
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Yeske2(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2012
ayox2003:

What makes him fake? He held a rally for GEJ to be installed as the president when Yar Adua was ill.

Rejected the 50,000dollars transport fare bribe from the same GEJ.

How does this make him fake?

Any allegations against him till now?

Honestly, Nigerians deserve the leaders they have. Naive set of people!

While other pastors are changing wives and buying island with billions. Someone is sticking to good governance and you are calling him fake.

I'm sorry to use this word. But Nigerians are Mumu.

Frawzey
I tell you and so pathetic having his propagandists spewing BS.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by 1025: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2012
when bamanga tukur, the pdp national chairman said boko haram is fighting for justice,jonathan and all his monkies on nairaland did not say anything and ssssssssss did not call him for questioning now that Bakare is saying the truth that nigerians already know, arrest him and if possible kill him is the call.
at the benin front, jonathan is fighting with oba of benin.
is this the democracy we planned for?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Pataki: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2012
I will rather listen to the words of Bakare than that jerry-coiled thief and rogue who heads CAN living in Warri.
Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by stokolie(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2012
pro01: What kind of im.be.c.il.es attend these churches with the likes of Bakare as pastors? Someone goes to church to hear the word of God, the Gospel of salvation, only to be fed political bile week in week out? Seriously, many people are lost and can never be saved. How can any sane 'Christian' be caught dead in Bakare's 'church'? The man is a bitter buffoon without ANY iota of credibility or godliness.

I wouldn't waste my tears for these clowns if Boko Haram finishes off the church and its useless pastor and congregation. Nonsense!
show me where in the bible that MOG keep their peace and preached salvation in time of bad governances.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Hits Harder: “down, Down Jonathan” by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2012
smileyThe Bible says we should respect the people in Authority because they cant be there if God does not allow. This Pastor Bakare, which Bible is he using ?

smiley Why is he saying that only the "f00lish" will wait for 2015; so he saying all Nigerians are stupid to wait for next election ? (sovereign insult) That we should dethrone our President? (Treason).

smiley Why does he vibrate so much after coming back from Ukraine ? (Who did he meet there that gave him so much courage?)

smiley Bakare is an associate of Buhari, a known Boko Haram sympathizer who called for the North to make country ungovernable.

smiley I sincerely, do not think Bakare is a good lawyer or a good pastor and I do not think, he will ever hold political office in this country disobeying his calling as a Pastor and using the pulpit as stage to propagate insults on constituted authority.

If he was in America, the CIA would have downed him a long time ago. If and When I become President, such people like Bakare, will simply disappear. I promise that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

APC, PDP Senators Set For Battle Over Amaechi / Reasons To Prove Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration Was A Waste – APC / Lifeless Body Of Hon. Olatoye Temitope 'sugar' @ UCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.