Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,683 members, 7,948,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

5,000 Bankers Lose Jobs In Past Three Weeks - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5,000 Bankers Lose Jobs In Past Three Weeks (14791 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers / Black Christmas As Over 200 Bankers Lose Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Bankers Lose Jobs In Past Three Weeks by honeric01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
jp philips:

and your dull brain was unable to process this statement

hire an interpreter then

Why not explain your overnight statement then?
Re: 5,000 Bankers Lose Jobs In Past Three Weeks by saintgwizard(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:
The way some of you drum the beauty of entrepreneurship as the only secured venture is ridiculous. Haven't you seen cases of big business men that woke up to find that they have lost every thing? If you have the ideas to start your own business, fine go ahead and allow those who want to work their way to the top to be.

That was how many deceived themselves back then in school that they don't need the certificate, they will start up their own busineess.

I have looked around and am yet to find them as captins of industries.
In conclusion, define your vision and the route to acheiving it, and follow it squarely. Mine is to rise to be a ceo of multinational coy one day and am it.

There's no job security even if you worked in the Oil, nufacturing, Retail, Entertainment or Hospitality industry. The ONLY security you can have is "ENTREPRENEURSHIP".
Re: 5,000 Bankers Lose Jobs In Past Three Weeks by innason(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2012
Re: 5,000 Bankers Lose Jobs In Past Three Weeks by Welder(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02

Mainstreet, Sterling (ETB) even FirstBank have been sacking in droves. God, we need your help in this country...nothing seems to be working. The economy is not growing yet the management keeps giving crazy targets....God, we need you!

[color=#000000][/color]My man do you any body that lost his job @ first bank? if you do call them and ask them how many years they have worked in that organization and how much they collected as severance pay. Please do your home work well before making a post.
Re: 5,000 Bankers Lose Jobs In Past Three Weeks by Sagamite(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2012
manny4life: Thanks to SLS, now we have more jobless youths... sad sad sad

Just like I've said, "Hire today, fire tomorrow"... Sorry people. I know how yall feel.

This part is for SLS, I hope he can read this, when I say the man is clueless, it's no vendetta against him

You are a person!

How is this SLS fault? Mooron!
Re: 5,000 Bankers Lose Jobs In Past Three Weeks by Sagamite(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2012
manny4life:

Here comes the brightest chap on NL...lol, grin grin grin grin

I guess in entrepreneurship, you can fire yourself? shocked shocked shocked

Foool, so because an entrepreneur cannot fire himself means his job is secure?
Re: 5,000 Bankers Lose Jobs In Past Three Weeks by jpphilips(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2012
honeric01:

Why not explain your overnight statement then?

what will your brain be doing then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment / Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) / Career With Halliburton Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.