Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,782 members, 7,965,934 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:52 AM

Car Documents Problem - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Documents Problem (711 Views)

Please What Is Oluwale Car Documents / Car Documents Wahala: Pls Help / Fairly Used Car Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Documents Problem by isarumah(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
I bought bmw 325i from a friend. After partial payment, I requested for the document so as to atleast drive around confidently, pending the transfer of ownership. I was told by this my friend (seller) that he bought the car from cotonou, beat the custom and had been using fake number plate. There is no single paper to show for it. Please, advice me on wht to do.
Re: Car Documents Problem by olanshi: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
isarumah: I bought bmw 325i from a friend. After partial payment, I requested for the document so as to atleast drive around confidently, pending the transfer of ownership. I was told by this my friend (seller) that he bought the car from cotonou, beat the custom and had been using fake number plate. There is no single paper to show for it. Please, advice me on wht to do.

My friend, you are just about buying a stolen car. Get your money back asap before you find yourself where you don't like.

1 Like

Re: Car Documents Problem by samregi: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
definitely, that a certain way to tell you dat its a stolen car. hope u have not paid him. at least u have to inspect car and documents b4 payment...
anyway, dont buy and drive that car. stay away from trouble.... best of luck...

1 Like

Re: Car Documents Problem by Osama10(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

My friend run fast as your legs can carry you from that friend (dealer) of yours.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 1996 Toyota Camry For 400k / Registered 1997 AUDI A4 1.8 Turbo In Lagos State. / A Clean 2003 Altima And Nissan Sentra For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.